Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Wizard Community Section

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The Wizard101 community of players is vast and exciting. To reflect this, we've changed the Wizard Community section of our website.

Now when you want to see Player submitted items such as Fan Art, or read the latest Abracadoodle, just click the Wizard Community tab on the left.

Each section is a series of postcards that take you to different sections of the website. Give it a try now and let us know what you think!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Dec 05, 2008
Ok, i've already tried it out and it's preety cool. I'm not trying to be pushy by maybe you guys could update the creative writting section, it's still in december and we are almost done with January :D.

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
drakonio wrote:
Ok, i've already tried it out and it's preety cool. I'm not trying to be pushy by maybe you guys could update the creative writting section, it's still in december and we are almost done with January :D.

They updated it! Finally! Lol. And I'm extra excited because my first ever fanfic was accepted!

Explorer
Apr 12, 2010
dreadskull wrote:
drakonio wrote:
Ok, i've already tried it out and it's preety cool. I'm not trying to be pushy by maybe you guys could update the creative writting section, it's still in december and we are almost done with January :-D.

They updated it! Finally! Lol. And I'm extra excited because my first ever fanfic was accepted!

:-D I love the fanfiction! I like the tale of Sierra Winterbreeze! Its really good. Its very original, and it has fresh ideas. Who would think of seekers so easily? Its usually stuck at the back of your brain. You know what I mean?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
nikki2hip54 wrote:
dreadskull wrote:
drakonio wrote:

:D I love the fanfiction! I like the tale of Sierra Winterbreeze! Its really good. Its very original, and it has fresh ideas. Who would think of seekers so easily? Its usually stuck at the back of your brain. You know what I mean?

Lol I like her story too. Anyone read mine? The wonderful adventures of chelsea skytalon? Lol anyway I liked the old way better. all you had to do was go, Click, Click and you were there. now you go, Click, Click, Click it takes more time.
~Chelsea Skytalon :D