Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

FIZZLES (sick of em!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I am sure this has been covered ad-nauseum but I am just at my wits end. I hate to use, and lose, a 4 pip card just because I FIZZLE so much. I have an 80% 4 pip card and it fizzles about 3 out of 4 times. Why? What is the point of stocking up on high pip cards if they will fizzle as often as a 1 pip cards?! It is very frustrating. What am I missing?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Midin wrote:
I am sure this has been covered ad-nauseum but I am just at my wits end. I hate to use, and lose, a 4 pip card just because I FIZZLE so much. I have an 80% 4 pip card and it fizzles about 3 out of 4 times. Why? What is the point of stocking up on high pip cards if they will fizzle as often as a 1 pip cards?! It is very frustrating. What am I missing?

Fizzles are part of the game. I fizzle, you fizzle, we all fizzle. Not saying we like it, am i right? But we have no way of changing it.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Midin wrote:

Fizzles are part of the game. I fizzle, you fizzle, we all fizzle. Not saying we like it, am i right? But we have no way of changing it.
I agree with you it is a suprise when it happens. for example would it be fun if every baseball player got a home run or in game shows like jeprody everyone got it? understanding what i'm trying to say?

Survivor
Sep 26, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Midin wrote:

rofl.... :-D