Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Is The Bestt!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D

Delver
Jun 16, 2009
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.

I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Exactly. Balance would be nothing without judgment. Which is why they have it in the first place. NONE of their spells are powerful. NONE. They buff, BUT they cant just buff and have nothing to use with the buffs. They'd fail in DS. So it ends up that judgement actually comes to a necessity. They would be a terrible school without judgement. In my opinon, i LOVE fire wayy more over balance.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Cons: Nothing

I just want to say that if someone makes a list that they should put the life school as maybe 2 or 3, due to the fact that if you didnt have healing spells in your deck you will be swatted like a fly. Also I think your forgetting about natures wrath. Its an awesome spell ( If only it didnt fizzle so much for me maybe Professer Wu whould upgrade it)

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
balance is like the third best life is like the last best the best school i think are

balance
storm
and maybe life
ijust use life so i can have healing spells

Defender
Apr 10, 2009

your just saying that because my guess is your a balance and second in life. i have a balance guy and he is pretty weak, lvl 32 so he is not low lvl weak, his attacks are next to pathetic (spelled wrong) the ONLY spell he has that is the least bit usleful is judgement (and you spelled it right) so there is NO BEST SCHOOL! btw all schools are equal but storm and life are more equal than the others , if ya dont get it, ya dont get it.

Explorer
Oct 12, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Exactly. Balance would be nothing without judgment. Which is why they have it in the first place. NONE of their spells are powerful. NONE. They buff, BUT they cant just buff and have nothing to use with the buffs. They'd fail in DS. So it ends up that judgement actually comes to a necessity. They would be a terrible school without judgement. In my opinon, i LOVE fire wayy more over balance.

Take away fires fire dragon and helephant and then what would you be left with? the little pheonix as you bext spell.

As for spectral blast i have hit over a thousand on it with an ice one.
Imagine fire and storm at that power.

And hydra? Its a perfect shield ripper and can take down any shield except for ice armor.
i have hit just over 800 with each head on the hydra (800x3=2400)

And saying we are nothing without our judgement?
I soloed katz lab (with potions of course and used them wisley)
With out using ONE judgement excpet for in one little minion battle.

Andrew Dragonstalker level 46 master sorcerer :P

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
IamLezul wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

So what if Balance isn't the best school out there? It's just an opinion.

Delver
May 31, 2009
what school is the best depends on how you fight. anyone should be able to reach level 50 without too much trouble with any school. As for best checkout the PvP top 100 it is dominated by balance followed by storm then fire.
I read someone playing down balance spells, the measure of an attack spell is the damage it does vs the pips it cost. spectral blast for instance low end does over 365 up to 550, hydra does 190 a head, and nova blast`s only down point is its lack of trap spells to boast the damage. people play down nova blast because unlike storm or ice it does not stun, but the fact that for the most part there are no strong shields to defend against it makes it far more dangerous in PvP fights.
Is the balance the best? That depends on the player.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

I am guessing your a novice if you haven't learned this yet

All schools are equal and there is not best. For example.
Without fire no DOT
Without storm no really powerful spells
Without ice no shields or high health
Without death no half damage used to heal
Without Life no high heals
Without myth no minions
Without balance well... no balance between everything
See all the schools need each other.

Not trying to offend you by the way

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I'm balance and I can say balance is not the best school. That's the whole reason we have judgement, because our other attacks aren't as good. Hydra is pretty good, but I've only gotten 450 on each head. Without any boost I hit 211 with each head.
Level 46 Sorcercer (did I spell that right)

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3
I have to disagree with that. I have a Grand Balance and I'm not happy with it at all. Especially compared to my Grand Death. Balance has no prisms, so when facing a Balance boss with my own Balance, I can't do any damage to him (they have like 80% resist). Now I know you'd think "use your spectral blast or hydra", but the first thing a Balance boss does is throw up elemental shields. So, once again, I can't do damage.

If you ask me, Balance may be the worst school for soloing anything in this game. They're great if you're fighting in a group though.

My opinion is Death is the best school. I finish most of my fights with full strength, and can solo just about any part of the game... and have. The only attacks I use are stealing ones. I never have to heal ! :)

Survivor
Mar 03, 2009
uhh there is no best or worst school :| all school are equal but without judgement balance will be horribal(sorry if i spelled it wrong) but i only like balance for power nova :D but i think life or storm is the best(just an opinion) but each school has there pros and cons so no school is best or worst 8)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Wat? Balance STINKS! It is mostly shields and stuff, and that deserves a party and all ( sarcasm), but hydra is the only spell worth mentioning

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
No it's not. They mostly have mantles,shields etc. But judgement is really good too. Though it's not best.

Elizabeth Mistleaf
Level 25
Adept Thaumaturge

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Wow. Just wow. You have no idea what you are talking about. Balance is not the best school, and Life is not second best. Balance attacks aren't as strong as most schools. Here is proof:

Hydra: This spell isn't even balance! It is just fire, ice, and storm.

Spectral Blast: Same thing as Hydra! It dosen't even use balance!

Power Nova: Almost the weakest rank 7 spell.

Judgement: This is this schools best spell. It is the only one that can do really high damage.

Every school has good and bad things. Look at this:

Fire: High damage.
Bad:

Ice: Great defense.
Bad: Horrible attacks.

Storm: Really high damage.
Bad: Low health and accuracy.

Myth: Best minions.
Bad: Weak attacks.

Death: Death attacks heal the person casting them.
Bad:

Life: High health and can heal.

Balance:
Bad: Not very strong.

Devin Dragonflame, Level 47 Fire Wizard.

Survivor
May 14, 2009

I agree with those who believe all schools have their strengths and weaknesses. Balance is actually very important. They are ecxeptionally skilled at increasing the amount of damage, and manipulating the course of the battlefield .Again there are no "best and worst schools", there are only preferences, that are sometimes manipulated by only being able to see one schools weaker points, and anothers strong ones.

Sincerely,
Quinn moonflame
technomancer

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
wizardmaster369 wrote:
Wow. Just wow. You have no idea what you are talking about. Balance is not the best school, and Life is not second best. Balance attacks aren't as strong as most schools. Here is proof:

Judgement: This is this schools best spell. It is the only one that can do really high damage.

Bad:

Bad:

Balance:

Ice doesn't have "horrible attacks". And yes, I'm defending my school. (Fire is my side-school) They just aren't as strong, but they do have higher accuracy!

Death:
Bad:Fizzles A LOT

Balance:Shields for all schools

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
fancymay wrote:
wizardmaster369 wrote:

Bad:

Bad:

Balance:

Ice doesn't have "horrible attacks". And yes, I'm defending my school. (Fire is my side-school) They just aren't as strong, but they do have higher accuracy!

Death:

I cant say that death fizzles a lot i would have to say they fizzle at the WORST moments.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
fancymay wrote:
wizardmaster369 wrote:

Bad:

Bad:

Balance:

Death:

I cant say that death fizzles a lot i would have to say they fizzle at the WORST moments.

Lol, that's true. Also why I don't get Death Spells anymore.

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
Hi guys! I want to know the best school is on wizard 101 for my secondary school. Any ideas? BTW I'm balance school so don't say balance!

Survivor
Apr 02, 2010
Those of you who are balance; i agree completely. Balance is one of the best. And if you are balance and dont like balance spells, well that is what side schools are for. 8)

-- William Lionspear, Level 28 Sorcerer( I know i'm not that good. WHO CARES?

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
wizard10123488 wrote:
Hi guys! I want to know the best school is on wizard 101 for my secondary school. Any ideas? BTW I'm balance school so don't say balance!

If you're looking for high attacks, try Fire!
If you're looking for good defenses, try Ice!
If you're looking for good healing, try Life!
If you're looking for attacks and healing, try Death!
If you're looking for Minions, try Myth!
If you're looking for high,high attacks, try Storm!

(Sorry if I forgot any!)

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
And Life is second best!
<3

Wow.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

you obviously have no idea about baklance kid it is so strong with the shields you geet and hydra only needs like one of each type of shield to do well over 800 with balance blade or hex to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and judge ment i got up to like 3000 with balance blade hex feint and the +20% to all friends it is so powerful
oh and power nova is super strong with balance blade and hex! you oviously have no idea

Defender
May 24, 2009
DARKSTORM myth is the 3rd strongest school and no school is the best JOSEPH WYRM BANE LEVEL 31 MYTH