Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance School Is The Bestt!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
zz00 wrote:
What does any of this have to do with krokotopia?
Krokotopia emthesizes about balance.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
zz00 wrote:
What does any of this have to do with krokotopia?
Krokotopia emthesizes about balance.


I know,but thhis should still be posted in the Dorms section.

Cody Stormcaster Lv. 50 thaumuturge Savior of the Spiral
Alex Lifebringer Lv. 27 Theurgit Hero of Krokotopia

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
bobbyfly123 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks
you obviously have no idea about baklance kid it is so strong with the shields you geet and hydra only needs like one of each type of shield to do well over 800 with balance blade or hex to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and judge ment i got up to like 3000 with balance blade hex feint and the +20% to all friends it is so powerful
oh and power nova is super strong with balance blade and hex! you oviously have no idea


Wow bobbyfly, you are wrong all over, Judgement is balance's only good attack, everything else is sub class in power, IT WAS A SUPPORT CLASS NOT ATTACK! and hydra, it's a 6 pip spell! NO DUH YOU CAN GET IT OVER 800 WITH MINIMAL BLADING,TRAPPING! A support class gets lots of blades and traps like that, if you didnt know. Seriously, actaully learn about ALL THE CLASSES before you post. It also takes forever to make a strong judgement

Survivor
May 19, 2009
10
come on lighten up all you haters. My highest level wizard is a Balance student(seconding in life) named Kyle Goldencrafter and i love it . my next highest is my death student and i love it too.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
20
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D





Are you out of your mind? Well, you gotta admit that Balance DOESN'T have a shield for itself. But their flaws are their attacks. Yeah, they do have shields, blades, and some good stuff but nobody's perfect so I guess most of the people posting here are aganist you. I'm sorry, but there isn't any awesome and 100% schol anywhere, even in real life. -- Jasmine- life lvl 22 - and Patrick " Pat " Darkslinger - he's Ice not Death lvl 6 -

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
29
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks
OK...................
Don't excpect that type of answer................
Well, the last test realm, (Without Henchmen) I got from the very end of marleybone to halfway in Dragonspyre. It was as simple as cheese

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
12
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D


I am balance and I don't find it to be the best school for one on one situations. However when it comes to setting up other people and sheilding it is great! So it really depends on how you play. I personally only like to play with some of my friends, I most of the time like the quite of just me playing and unfortunatly the spells are really weak and end up mostly using my secondary storm school.

My second wizard is Fire and Ice for second, now thats a great combo for solo missions!

Survivor
May 02, 2010
2
simon29 wrote:
balance is like the third best life is like the last best the best school i think are

balance
storm
and maybe life
ijust use life so i can have healing spells


yeah, thats what i am saying, i said balance is a good third. THANK YOU

Defender
Jul 15, 2009
126
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:D



Well... if you were one of the elementals than you'd vote for balance if you had to vote out of these schools, however if you were a spiritual than you'd vote for life. For me this is a hard choice. I have a life and death student, each being great in their own way. Life can heal, and balance can end battles quickly(NOT by fleeing). Each school has their own way of being the best.

1. storm - can do lots of damage with little pips

2. ice - has the most health and can live long in battle

3. fire - has a good amount of "hurt" spells and shields

4. death - can attack AND heal all in one turn

5. myth - has good attacking spells and minions

6. life- can heal themselves as well as teamates

7. balance - has good defense and attacking skills

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
87
I disagree i have a level 5 balance and i lost to rattlebone the first boss in unicornway and that is just sad on my death guy which is now level 24 i beat rattlebones no problem.

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
bqsto wrote:
I disagree i have a level 5 balance and i lost to rattlebone the first boss in unicornway and that is just sad on my death guy which is now level 24 i beat rattlebones no problem.


Beating Rattlebones isn't exactly an acheivment.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
18
I don't really think so. Like a lot of people said if you didn't have judgement you would get crushed. Also if you plan on playing the game on that wizard a ton, you might get to DS and you woundn't be able to do anything solo. Im not trying to offend you, I am just trying to make a point.

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
79
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks


Lol. This makes you look bad, too. This person sees the best school in a different light than you, his favorites would be supportive schools. As for you, the way you commented makes you seem like you think YOUR opinion is the ONLY opinion. You think that the best schools are schools that ATTACK. You two think differently, and it isn't right to bash this person's opinion because you see the best schools in a different light than he does. Actually, the best school dosen't have anything to do with attack power, IT HAS TO DO WITH THE BEST STRATEGY. Next time you bash someone else's opinion, think about if your bashing them just because you have a different opinion. Not trying to be rude, just helping you out a little.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
1
It is clear every class has it's strengths and weaknesses. It is also clear that in order for you to play any class well you have to know and play to those strengths well and protect your weaknesses.

The strengths of the balance school, according to me and in no set order of importance are as follows:

1) There is no direct shield or dispel against balance damage except for Ice's Tower Shield and any of the absorb skills. You can have the highest damage spell, but take away 75%-80% of that damage what are you left with?

2) You have elemental and spirit shield. Three shields for 0 pips. Yes they are only 50% which is better then no shields at all and you can always supplement this with weakness for a total of 75%. Most players will have at the very least 2 and at the most 4 of the 6 kinds.

3) At first I was disappointed with Balance blade's 25%, but then I realized anyone in your group from any magic class can use it. If you aren't the main nuker in your group you don't lose the use of it. You also have Elemental Blade and Spirit Blade at 35% to supplement that to 60% and an additional 20% from Bladestorm for a total of 80%.

People often focus on their individual damage that they forget they have teammates in the group. The Balance Sorcerer, not only harnesses his own ability to damage, but he also capitalizes on the damage of others. Yes, Elemental and Spirit Blade costs 1 pip, but you gain am extra 70% damage when you capitalize on the damage of your teammates.

So a Sorcerer may not have the highest yielding individual damage skill, but add all the extra damage he causes by amplifying the damage of others, in the end he causes even more potential damage then Storm.

3) When it comes to Elemental and Spirit Traps, yes it too costs 1 pip versus 0 pip by others schools, but once again. You have an extra 70% damage that can be used by your teammates. Later on you do get Hex, which give 30% trap damage and is not school specific.

4) Spectral blast against the spirit classes and balance is great, against the elements on the other hand you have a 1:3 chance of hitting the same school. This also equates to giving your PVP opponent a 1:3 chance of knowing what to shield against.

5) With your shields and your ability to heal, you are second to a life class when it comes to keeping people alive.

6) Power Nova may have a low over all damage yield, but the heals you get by the 25% damage reduction rivals the death schools lvl 48 spell, not to mention the havoc it does to a PVP player who would either have to absorb that 25% damage reduction or lose a turn using a 0 or low pip skill to remove the curse.

This is all I can think of at the moment. I hope this sheds some light to the life of a Sorcerer (Balance) or at the very least help spark ideas in others.

Safe hunting!






Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
9
For all of you who say one school is weak, or another is good, here is a brief overview of all classes

Fire: Good with groups, has great group attacks like choke (stuns all enemies for one turn) smokescreen (reduces accuracy of all enemies), a powerful multi hit attack called meteor strike, and a shield breaker multi hit attack called rend. Unfortunatley they have low accuracy and lower power than storm, but every team likes a pyromancer on their side.

Storm: The most hard hitting attackers, but they fizzle quite frequently and have no powerful group attack. Also no heals, lowest accuracy and health. Their best attack has a 10% chance to hit. All conpensated by extremely powerful attacks, but that is pretty much all their good for.

Ice: Best defenses and health, but overall lower hitting attacks. Good for keeping teams alive and usually are the last people standing in a fight. with good preparation, their spells can be devastating, but that is also their disadvantage because it takes them a long time to fight.

Life: a great class to have in your team, they are by far the best healers. This is countered by having the lowest hitting spells, but that is what secondary schools are for, right? Their role is to heal, and they do it excellently.

Myth: can summon powerful minions and are able to keep them strong and alive. Opposite of fire, they excel in solo fights due to their minions. Also have some powerful attacks. However, they can rely too much on their unpredictable minions.

Death: by sapping opponents health to increase theirs, and having better than average attacks, they are something of a cross between storm and life. a lot of their attacks involve sacrificing their own health, so thats one disadvantage.

Balance: the best buffers, they have a variety of shields that come in packages of three, along with charms that also come with three in one card. Their powerful spells rely on the elemental triangle, like hydra and spectral blast. Like fire, they are great in groups but for their buffs and not for their attacks. Masters of balance are very versatile and can overcome any class or enemy. The disadvantage here is similar to ice, with their need of preparation and lower spell power.

Overall, classes are not defined by their hitting power, but each has their own advantages and disadvantages. Storm is NOT the best just because they have high damage. Think of the fizzles, the low health, and the exclusion of healing and good shields. you have to pick the class that fits your own style, and not by their power. Now that thats all cleared up, go master your school and show everyone your class is not anything to sniff at!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
25
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks

Your so wrong. Balance is the very best school but the hardest to learn.The best spell is Judgement.

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
25
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D

You know what your talking about.Balance is awesome and so is life.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
66
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks


OK HOLD IT THERE!! Balance is the best school! Ok, first of all, spectrical blast DOES in fact hit high. It can hit high if you have the right clothes on and use the right buffs. SECOND OF ALL power nova cames in ver handy. ACTUALLY the weakest rank 7 spell is Rebirth because it doesn't hit at all. HYDRA comes in handy when you are facing another balance person because IT DOESN'T COUNT AS BALANCE POWER. I think balance is the best because it has the power of the elements! So this is my proof that balance CAN IN FACT be the best school when in the right conditions.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 36- MooShu

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
36
Balance school is an awesome school IF you pla with your friends a lot.
If you don't and play solo like i do most of the time, then the balance school
is probaly not the best school for you.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
75
look i think we can all agree that all schools have different good things and bad things no school is better then the rest should we really go to war over this

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
962
Queenlillia56 wrote:
DarkStorm824 wrote:
edward902 wrote:
Balance is the best school in Wizard 101!
It also has the best spells!
And Life is second best!
<3
:-D



Wow.
You simply have no clue what you're talking about.
Balance isn't the best school in wizard101
Life isn't the next best school either.
You make no sense.
Oh and I have proof
Right here:

Balance's GOOD spell is judgement (sorry if I spelled that wrong) They DON'T have the best spells. Let's take a look at a few of their attacks:
Spectral Blast: Doesn't even hit that high
Hydra: Pretty useless unless you have about 10 fire shields 10 ice shields and 10 storm shields.
Power Nova: Weakest Rank 7 spell.

Sorry if I sound mean, but you're wrong. I'm just saying.
I know a lot of balance wizards on here and in-game think their school is the best, no problem. If you go to a few of the life clubs, death clubs, balance clubs they'll all be saying their school is the best, there's no problem with that because I mean... who would hate their own school?

Life isn't the second best. This made me hit the floor and start laughing.
Um... what about storm? Storm has the highest attacks. What about Death and Fire? They have good attacks too.
Life's main thing is to heal, they have some attacks but their main is to heal. Okay, millionth time I've said this: All schools have advantages and disadvantages!!!

Fire: Good attacks
Cons: Low accuracy

Ice: Best defense
Cons: Weak attacks

Storm: Highest attacks
Cons: Low health and accuracy

Life: Best healing school
Cons: Weak attack

Death: Good attacks
Cons: it's been fizzling a little too much...

Myth: Best minions
Cons: Weak attacks

Balance: Good defense from all schools
Cons: So-so attacks


OK HOLD IT THERE!! Balance is the best school! Ok, first of all, spectrical blast DOES in fact hit high. It can hit high if you have the right clothes on and use the right buffs. SECOND OF ALL power nova cames in ver handy. ACTUALLY the weakest rank 7 spell is Rebirth because it doesn't hit at all. HYDRA comes in handy when you are facing another balance person because IT DOESN'T COUNT AS BALANCE POWER. I think balance is the best because it has the power of the elements! So this is my proof that balance CAN IN FACT be the best school when in the right conditions.

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 36- MooShu


ALL WRONG! AGAIN!
Rebirth is an amazing spell Using guiding light, you can heal 900 to all with a spirit shield that 1300 health TO ALL! Spectral Blast hits high if you get lucky when you trap, Hydra is weak, 190 on 3 elements? that means you gotta use 3 different blades and traps!

Survivor
May 25, 2009
10
gerabaldi wrote:

I agree with those who believe all schools have their strengths and weaknesses. Balance is actually very important. They are ecxeptionally skilled at increasing the amount of damage, and manipulating the course of the battlefield .Again there are no "best and worst schools", there are only preferences, that are sometimes manipulated by only being able to see one schools weaker points, and anothers strong ones.


Sincerely,
Quinn moonflame
technomancer



You know you just copied what the balance teacher said at the begining

Sincerely, Wolf Hawkfrost level 19 therguist who thinks people are equal

Survivor
May 25, 2009
10
wizard10123488 wrote:
Hi guys! I want to know the best school is on wizard 101 for my secondary school. Any ideas? BTW I'm balance school so don't say balance!


well I think all schools are equal but keep in mind if you want to heal choose life.

Sincerely, Wolf Hawkfrost level 19 Therguist