Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What do these spell cards do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I received two spell cards and I don't know what they do if anyone could explain them I would really appreciate it. The first one is called Disarm and it removes 1 positive charm and the second is called Cleanse Charm and removes 1 negative charm. Thanks

Delver
May 04, 2009
tia79 wrote:
I received two spell cards and I don't know what they do if anyone could explain them I would really appreciate it. The first one is called Disarm and it removes 1 positive charm and the second is called Cleanse Charm and removes 1 negative charm. Thanks

Sometimes you will see the enemy put a "plus 25% power" (just an example) on themselves. So the next power spell they cast will get 25% more power when it hits you. "Disarm" will remove one positive (or plus) spell from the enemy.

You will also see them put a "minus 25% power" (an example) on you. So the next power spell that you cast will have 25 % less power when it hits the enemy. The "Cleanse" will remove one negative (or minus) spell from you.