Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

any way to get a defender pig pet?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
Delver
May 04, 2009
tgilli21 wrote:
can you still get them? If so how?
thx
Tristan LifeBringer

I got one of the defender pig pets with a gift card. Don't remember when. You can check the gift card list that they post each month and watch for them. When you log into the game there is a green tab on the login page for "gift cards". Check it out.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
tgilli21 wrote:
thx Tristan LifeBringer

My best guess is that while not currently available, they will show up again sometime in the future.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
Hollen1233 wrote:
tgilli21 wrote:
thx
Tristan LifeBringer

I got one of the defender pig pets with a gift card. Don't remember when. You can check the gift card list that they post each month and watch for them. When you log into the game there is a green tab on the login page for "gift cards". Check it out.

its there a way to get it by the crown shop? cause i dont got acces to stores where u can buy gift cards

Delver
May 04, 2009
chamuko1 wrote:
Hollen1233 wrote:
tgilli21 wrote:
thx
Tristan LifeBringer

its there a way to get it by the crown shop? cause i dont got acces to stores where u can buy gift cards

Hi again. I just came from the Pet Shop in Mooshu. They have a ninja pig pet. Not sure if it's what you're looking for. Check it out.

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
The Defender pig is not availuable anymore. That same card now gives you a scout pig. Which look slike the defender pig but gives different ( and far inferior ) bonuses.

Same thing with all of the older crown gear. And all of the older gift card pets.

They were all cycled out and replaced with less powerful gear. If you already had them they were not taken away from you, but they are no longer offered so newer characters can not get them.

They "might" come around again in a new cycle but many doubt it.

Is it fair? No, but it's the way it is.