Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim HARD

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
grizzleheim ok thats hard

bosses in gh are hard. my friend got to one of the last bosses and told me to port. he had one person with him and it would be three against four. so we battle in the place until we got to the boss. the boss had like 9000 health and the others like 9000 and 8000 and 9000 health i think it is hard first his friend dies then he dies and then they flee and they said they would port back and i would not let them! then I DIED! toooooooo hard! only lvl 50 people can beat it I BET it is way to hard ugh i got mad but then i said ok calm and cool 8) so lower ppl dont try to finish gh IT IS HARD sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard plz write back

pyromancer lvl46 AllisonRedFlame HARD

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
i'm level 36 im life im having the same problem : :? maybe I Could Help U SomeTime, Destiny Lifeblossom

Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Defender
Feb 16, 2009
Survivor
Apr 27, 2009
Cho1996 wrote:
grizzleheim ok thats hard

bosses in gh are hard. my friend got to one of the last bosses and told me to port. he had one person with him and it would be three against four. so we battle in the place until we got to the boss. the boss had like 9000 health and the others like 9000 and 8000 and 9000 health i think it is hard first his friend dies then he dies and then they flee and they said they would port back and i would not let them! then I DIED! toooooooo hard! only lvl 50 people can beat it I BET it is way to hard ugh i got mad but then i said ok calm and cool 8) so lower ppl dont try to finish gh IT IS HARD sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard plz write back

pyromancer lvl46 AllisonRedFlame HARD

HEHE NOW I ALMOST FINISH GH i lvl 50 I:
ttyl wizard peoples :-( :| :D

Defender
Nov 25, 2009
I'm not sure if this is true... but I read that Grizzleheim was made later when grandmasters got bored because they had no quests.

So it makes sense that it is hard.

I have had my mom help with it though... I'm now somewhere between Jotun and the four raven bosses...

Peace out peeps!
Destiny Dragoncoin lvl 46 Balance/Ice

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
come on! gh was MENT for grandmasters well only some of gh is ment for grands whitch is like in ravenscar whitch i'm currently doing with my grand