Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

furniture drops versus clothing drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have been looking for the furniture drops to furnish my homes. They seem to be very hard to find. I have read a lot of messages from others about furniture drops. There are those who dont like them and then there are those like me who would like more of them. My suggestion is this. On the graphic page why not a graph to choose the percentage of furniture drops versus clothing drops. I am so tired of getting all those low level clothing items they just fill up my inventory. I think this would be great. In the begining, if you want both, you can place the selector at a 50 to 50 percentage rate as you advance you can change the selector to drop more furniture than clothing. Or in the bosses where there is a really good drop, move it to l00% drop. This would be greatly helpful. One of my characters top out at 50th level in the forum due to a lot of farming to get the wizard city statues and other items. And on the flip side, those who dont want furniture drops can move the selector to l00% clothing drops. Please suggest this to KI. thanks

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Since i have all my gear for my grandmaster of life, i too have been farming for furniture. The clothes i get i just sell. That helped me get a life school house. Although your idea is good, i believe the percentages should remain the same.

:) The best place i have farmed for furniture is Mooshu. And even while helping a friend in crimson fields i found a temple guardian statue. :)

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life