Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

exchange gold?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
hi

is it possible to transfer the gold i have on one wizard to a new wizard i have created? if not, can i chnage the gold for crowns, as i bought the gold with crowns in the first place anyway...
i really want to restart the game but i dont want to lose all my gold :(

Administrator
I'm sorry young Wizard, but the only items you can exchange between two accounts are Treasure Cards and Crowns cannot be purchased with gold.

You can use the Shared Bank to move items between characters on the same account. Some players place items in there with their higher level Wizards and sell them with their lower level Wizards.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
I'm sorry young Wizard, but the only items you can exchange between two accounts are Treasure Cards and Crowns cannot be purchased with gold.

You can use the Shared Bank to move items between characters on the same account. Some players place items in there with their higher level Wizards and sell them with their lower level Wizards.

that's what i thought :(
ty for the reply/help :)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Nawty1uk wrote:
hi

is it possible to transfer the gold i have on one wizard to a new wizard i have created? if not, can i chnage the gold for crowns, as i bought the gold with crowns in the first place anyway...
i really want to restart the game but i dont want to lose all my gold :(

You can also buy 'tradable' items with the character with coins and put them in your shared bank. This way, all the excess reagents/items the new character finds/earns can be sold, saving this money for the non-tradable items (ie house). Most crown gear, pets, and mounts can be handed down to younger 'wizards', and many of the high end items your 'older' character earns can be placed in the bank and sold by the newer wizard.