Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need more experience!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 23, 2009
i am a level 47 life wizard and i alredy got and completed the quest to beat malistaire when i was level 45 i want to be level 48 then 50 because of the new pet and spell but i cant find any side quests i did all of them in mooshu and marlebone and dragonspyre plz help

Explorer
Jan 28, 2009
Benajmin123 wrote:
i am a level 47 life wizard and i alredy got and completed the quest to beat malistaire when i was level 45 i want to be level 48 then 50 because of the new pet and spell but i cant find any side quests i did all of them in mooshu and marlebone and dragonspyre plz help

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Well I am sorry but I don't believe you. Maybe you actually believe what you are saying but I just don't see how that is even possible.. The reason being that I have done evry single quest including side quests and Zeke's quests plus crafting quests all the way up to Dragonspyre which is where I am now. I just now finished the quest where you go into the past and get to key to the vault from the spirit. This is in the outer ring of Dragonspyre which is the first set of quests you do when you get there and I am just about to turn 47. I did not do any grinding or anything extra of any sort and I have reached this. That being said the only possible way you could have reached Malistaire at the level you did was to skip around. Now if you skipped quests when you were going along and they are no longer available because of this that might explain it and I really don't know what to tell you other then the next time you play a game like this realize it is not a race and all that skipping stuff does is get you to the point you are at now. If this makes you angry I am sorry but the truth usually makes people mad. My suggestion is to make a new wizard and chill out along the way and enjoy yourself. Also read the story because that is something that will help you realize when you missed something. Other then that happy questing and slow down!

Matthew Lifegiver lvl 46 Life

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Benajmin123 wrote:

Yeah, you missed a bunch of side quests somewhere! I have run 8 wizards and always a Grand by the time I go to fight Malistaire for that quest. I do take every quest from WC to DS, all those added together plus the battles you do are more than enough XP to get to Grandmaster before battling Malistaire. I pretty much have the quests down to a science at this point and know when I should wait to do one or another and go get other quests in the area, because some quests ask you to battle the same creatures so I battle them once and get credit for all those quests that needed them, so it's not like I am doing anything extra or fighting creatures more than what is required.

I really don't understand why people race through this game, you miss so much! And those who click through what the NPCs have to say and never read the story...geez!...Why play? You miss half the fun and all the game is then is endless dueling

Even after making all these wizards I still try to read and listen to the NPCs because I enjoy the story, it tells you why you are even going to all these places and doing all these things...it's also a nice break from endless fighting too!

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
I would recheck. You had to have missed a lot of side quest. It is really easy to do. Start in the current realm you are in. Go to each area and look on your map. Visit each of those people and see which one you missed. Do that for each realm.

Also, you can go back and re-challenge other bosses that you have fought and can gain experience points that way. Helping others is another good way to gain XPs.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I agree that you must have missed a few side quests. I hit level 50 with my fire wizard at Crystal Grove in Dragonspyre.
Try going back to other worlds and looking for characters with yellow exclamation points over their head. Also make sure you have done the dungeons that you don't need to: Sunken city, Tomb of the beguiler, Kensington and I'm not sure but there may be others. Good luck.