Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So, Bartleby, about that eye...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 11, 2008
This is extremely off topic, but what's the story behind Bartleby losing his eye?

Also, has anyone noticed the faint glowing blue dot where his eye used to be? He looks a bit like Mortis there...

Any thoughts?

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
IxionInc wrote:
This is extremely off topic, but what's the story behind Bartleby losing his eye?

Also, has anyone noticed the faint glowing blue dot where his eye used to be? He looks a bit like Mortis there...

Any thoughts?

i heard that it was stolen long ago and now he has only one eye

no i have not noticed the dot

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
yeah *lol*

and cause no one is interested in it anymore we dont have to bring it back after we defeat malistaire.

It just got forgotten :)

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
malistaire took it when he was being a meany *lol* IMO he looks better with out the second eye, like a crazy uncle with an eye patch

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Survivor
Oct 30, 2008
IxionInc wrote:

Any thoughts?

I wish KinsIsle would make the Eye come back when you beat Malistare.I would think he would put it in his Staff as the ball.Then when you beat him he drops his staff and the case around the eye would break and float into your hands.It would not feel weird it just would feel like a Jello Ball. I hope KingsIsle will add this.

Explorer
Jul 11, 2009
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
Have you also noticed that a lot of the 'bad guys' that we deal with in the game are also missing an eye? I'm sure it's not a coincidence, but I wonder what it all means?