Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellcards! Post your Creations!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009

spell=mega sniper

gives 100% accerccey to spell

it turn your spell into a treasure card and gives it 100%acutacey

spell=mega hit

gives 250 more damege to attack spell

it turns a card to a treasure card and giving it 250 more damege :D

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
driar wrote:
obivious problems with that spell

LitterbugPie wrote:
driar wrote:
evolution spells:

spells that over time evolve into more and more powerful spells.

ice: starts with ice serpent, which evolves after 10 battles into ice basilisk, which then evolves after 20 battles into ice naga

fire: starts with fire cat, which evolves into fire manticore after 10 battles, and then into fire griffon after 20 battles.

storm: starts with thunder snake, which then evolves into thunder storm serpent( and upgraded form of thunder snake with large lightning shaped spikes and two wings were is hood was.) at level 20, and then into storm chimera

I think that that is i good idea but for each evolution it should be 100 battles.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

no because these spells are to you at level 1. how many levels one are going to want to battle 100 times for the first evolution? second evolution could be higher though...

I didn't know it was for lvl ones.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
there trade offs. if you choose these spells then any other spells in that school can't be choosen.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
driar wrote:
there trade offs. if you choose these spells then any other spells in that school can't be choosen.

What do you mean by that?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Not so many Uber attack spells here, but some twists to game play:

All 'Pacify' Spells gain an additional effect of lowering the resistance of the same type of school as the card. This makes them dual purpose and worthwhile to cast in PvP. Make them 1-5 pips to cast and lowering the specific resistance by 5% per pip for the next attack (represented by a negative blade) along with the hatred reduction. Names for the schools like Atrophy, Splinter, Wither, Corrosion, Disintegrate...

A turn reversal spell if it can be coded. Balance school, gives self (and team) a negative fizzle charm (all types) and the player/team goes again with a reversal of turn order.

Myth spell that casts Mirror Image copies of the wizard on all empty player bays. Casting a minion or a player(s) joining will auto dispel a copy, attacks against the Myth wizard are randomized against himself and copies. Copies have 1 health.

Chimera Myth monster that is the antithesis of Hydra: Dragon Head breathes white 'Life' flame damage, Lion Head roars a 'Myth' attack, and Goat Head coughs out 'Death' fumes. Replaces the redundant and seldom seen Minotaur Minion.

New psudo-minion type: Monoliths. Treated as minions in all respects but appear as non-living obelisks that take damage until destroyed.
Onyx Monolith (death)- Negative Power Wisp, 2 pips, reduces power pip chance -65% for three turns, or a Life Dispel (rarely)
Peridot Pillar (life)- Generates a green 'bubble' slightly smaller than a regular bubble so that it just fits inside others. Death spells -30%. Pillars's Spell is a 2 pip Minor Blessing type spell it casts on itself to regenerate 70 per turn, or (rarely) a Death Dispel
Opal Pyramid (myth)- Casts a Black Mantle type spell each 2 pips, or (rarely) Dissipate
Aquamarine Spire (ice)- casts Ice Shard, a Pierce spell clone, Freeze, or (rarely)Quench
Topaz Totem (fire)- casts donate power (2 pips) or (rarely) Melt
Amethyst Obelisk (storm)- A charge accumulator that casts a mini Wild Bolt (500) every 4 pips, or (rarely) a Myth Dispel costing 2 pips
Quartz Column (balance)- casts 2 pip Precision (to all friends), or (rarely- wait for it...) a -80% Balance specific shield

Adjust health and casting values to make them attractive but not an outright no brainier choice over the established 'living' minions.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
Not so many Uber attack spells here, but some twists to game play:

All 'Pacify' Spells gain an additional effect of lowering the resistance of the same type of school as the card. This makes them dual purpose and worthwhile to cast in PvP. Make them 1-5 pips to cast and lowering the specific resistance by 5% per pip for the next attack (represented by a negative blade) along with the hatred reduction. Names for the schools like Atrophy, Splinter, Wither, Corrosion, Disintegrate...

A turn reversal spell if it can be coded. Balance school, gives self (and team) a negative fizzle charm (all types) and the player/team goes again with a reversal of turn order.

Myth spell that casts Mirror Image copies of the wizard on all empty player bays. Casting a minion or a player(s) joining will auto dispel a copy, attacks against the Myth wizard are randomized against himself and copies. Copies have 1 health.

Chimera Myth monster that is the antithesis of Hydra: Dragon Head breathes white 'Life' flame damage, Lion Head roars a 'Myth' attack, and Goat Head coughs out 'Death' fumes. Replaces the redundant and seldom seen Minotaur Minion.

New psudo-minion type: Monoliths. Treated as minions in all respects but appear as non-living obelisks that take damage until destroyed.
Onyx Monolith (death)- Negative Power Wisp, 2 pips, reduces power pip chance -65% for three turns, or a Life Dispel (rarely)
Peridot Pillar (life)- Generates a green 'bubble' slightly smaller than a regular bubble so that it just fits inside others. Death spells -30%. Pillars's Spell is a 2 pip Minor Blessing type spell it casts on itself to regenerate 70 per turn, or (rarely) a Death Dispel
Opal Pyramid (myth)- Casts a Black Mantle type spell each 2 pips, or (rarely) Dissipate
Aquamarine Spire (ice)- casts Ice Shard, a Pierce spell clone, Freeze, or (rarely)Quench
Topaz Totem (fire)- casts donate power (2 pips) or (rarely) Melt
Amethyst Obelisk (storm)- A charge accumulator that casts a mini Wild Bolt (500) every 4 pips, or (rarely) a Myth Dispel costing 2 pips
Quartz Column (balance)- casts 2 pip Precision (to all friends), or (rarely- wait for it...) a -80% Balance specific shield

Adjust health and casting values to make them attractive but not an outright no brainier choice over the established 'living' minions.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
fire centaur is basically stealing centaur idea from life and the zombie attack all is like scarecrow.

Life need an attack all spell like vinewhip 500-555 lvl 50

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
LitterbugPie wrote:
driar wrote:

What do you mean by that?

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

ok, say you chse the ice serpent evolution card. after choosing it you can't pick anymore spells from ice save for the quest cards and the level 7 card.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Name: Blazing Doom
Element: Fire
Pips: 3
Effects: +30% to all Fire spells and -20% to all Ice spells
Animations: Like all global spells, it slowly spreads around the battlefield and it is mixed with Fire and Ice school, except the ice looks like slush due to minus damage.

Name: Call Of The Dead
School: Death
Animations: Same like all minions, they are summoned with those clouds surrounding it. Then a Rank 2 Banshee comes in and casts death spells from 1-4 pips.

Name: Trap Storm
School: Balance
Pips: 1
Effects: +20% damage to all enemies
Animations: Curses will appear in front of all enemies.

Name: Frostzilla
School: Ice
Pips: 4
Damage: 650-730
Animations: A frostzilla will fall when it rains and it hatches from its egg. Then it runs at the people and then breathes ice in your face.

Special Info: A stormzilla must be mutated in order to summon Frostzilla. It can also be received if you get a Frostzilla pet from the Wizard City Bazaar. :) (I will show you what frostzilla pet looks like below)

Pet Name: Frostzilla
Gold Needed for Purchase: 10,399
Special Effects: Gives 2 Frostzillas
Looks Like: A stormzilla made of Ice

Survivor
Apr 09, 2009
My thoughts:
fourmyant wrote:
Effects: +30% to all Fire spells....

Fire has enough boosts already?

fourmyant wrote:
2 Banshee minion

Redundant with Animate Dead.

fourmyant wrote:

Combined with Windstorm, it would makes Storm too efficient.

fourmyant wrote:
Name: Frostzilla..... stormzilla must be mutated or Frostzilla pet from the Wizard City Bazaar
Love this one. Thought I remember reading this was in beta. Hope they removed it to bring back at a later time, 2009 was the year of the Flamezilla, perhaps 2010 we can see a return of the behemoth Ice Dino.

There are only so many mechanics to tamper with so redundancy is one of the problems with thinking up new spells, and if the redundancy combo's with the schools existing spells (like Trap Storm w/ Windstorm above), an imbalance of power results. That's why I suggested spells that temporarily modify resistances and piggybacked it to a spell that is pretty useless in the Arena, but resistance may be a stat that the designers feel is off limits.

I am also tempted, when thinking up spells, to give each school an ability it lacks, but that threatens to diminish it's character and brings each of the schools play styles closer together. Keep the ideas coming though- I love hearing new ideas.

Meld Fortune
School: a new school that manipulates spell energy
Links caster and enemy target- next damage or heal to either linked target is divided between the pair. (the primary target will take damage according to the type inflicted- Life, Storm, etc. while the linked secondary receives Balance Damage) Probably too complicated to implement...

_______'s Crystal of Chromatic Disruption -Amulet Level 35+
Contains one Card: Flux
A prism that converts Balance to a random type. (Useful on Balance resisting players or bosses).

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
spiritual hydra

300- death-myth-life

pips-6

school-balance

level-44

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
school-balance
level-44
damage- each head does 95 damage per pip.
pips-X

I hope you like it! Please attach a comment or reply. :D

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
Balance monster-100 per pip of fire, ice and storm- level- 45

Fire Monster-700 damage over 4 rounds- level- 45

Storm Monster- 800 damage & stun for three turns to all enimies- level- 45

ice monster- 110 per pip over 5 rounds- awkward- level- 45

myth monster- 655 damage to all enimies- level- 45

Death monster- 700 damage & convert 75% to health- level- 45

Life monster- 400 damage to all enimies and convert all the damage to health for all your team mates and you- level- 45

Explorer
Dec 10, 2008
I think i may have stumbled apon new worlds and/or schools!

worlds-

1. candy land
2. celstial

candy land MIGHT have candy people walking around. For example, Candy Man

celestial i know for a fact WILL be after dragonspyre IF it comes out.

candy land will be somewhere AFTER krokotopia or marlybone REPLACING mooshoo's place

i got a good idea of the ranks of enimies that will be in celestial or candyworld, or land.

candy land- ranks 3,4 or 5. health points- 300-550. i think there will be new spells coming out for the enimies there ONLY- cand snow-man. bosses have an exception leading to 700 health points or HIGHER. Low rank wizards shouldnt go here! i'd say level 25 or higher, due to ranks that look somewhat like mooshoo's. (3 4,5, or 6)

celestial- ranks 7, 8, 9, or even rank 10's will be roaming around.

I think out of 100%, these worlds have a 95% chance of coming out in the NEXT YEAR. (7 months)
new schools go for astral schools, with spells like, stars or suns and/or moons.

i hope i didnt over excite anyone! :F

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Gwendolyn777 wrote:
My thoughts:
fourmyant wrote:
Effects: +30% to all Fire spells....

Fire has enough boosts already?

fourmyant wrote:
2 Banshee minion

Redundant with Animate Dead.

fourmyant wrote:

Combined with Windstorm, it would makes Storm too efficient.

fourmyant wrote:
Name: Frostzilla..... stormzilla must be mutated or Frostzilla pet from the Wizard City Bazaar
Love this one. Thought I remember reading this was in beta. Hope they removed it to bring back at a later time, 2009 was the year of the Flamezilla, perhaps 2010 we can see a return of the behemoth Ice Dino.

There are only so many mechanics to tamper with so redundancy is one of the problems with thinking up new spells, and if the redundancy combo's with the schools existing spells (like Trap Storm w/ Windstorm above), an imbalance of power results. That's why I suggested spells that temporarily modify resistances and piggybacked it to a spell that is pretty useless in the Arena, but resistance may be a stat that the designers feel is off limits.

I am also tempted, when thinking up spells, to give each school an ability it lacks, but that threatens to diminish it's character and brings each of the schools play styles closer together. Keep the ideas coming though- I love hearing new ideas.

Meld Fortune
School: a new school that manipulates spell energy
Links caster and enemy target- next damage or heal to either linked target is divided between the pair. (the primary target will take damage according to the type inflicted- Life, Storm, etc. while the linked secondary receives Balance Damage) Probably too complicated to implement...

_______'s Crystal of Chromatic Disruption -Amulet Level 35+
Contains one Card: Flux
A prism that converts Balance to a random type. (Useful on Balance resisting players or bosses).

I had no clue! I was thinking of another one.

Name: Enraged Kraken
School: Fire
Damage: 520-580
Accuracy: 70%
Animations: A Kraken on an island will rise above ground in magma. Then it will throw a Flame Javeline at your opponent.
Special Info: It must be mutated or get a Enraged Kraken pet yourself at Wizard City Bazaar. The pet gives you 50 Health, mana and a free Enraged Kraken card.

Name: Flame Serpent
Pips: 2
Damage: 200-240
Accuracy: 75%
Animations: Same as Snow Serpent.
Special Info: Must mutate a Snow Serpent in order to receive it. (There isn't a pet with this)

Treasure Card Name: Draconian
Pips: 8
Damage: 570-650 to all enemies, 840 for 3 turns
Accuracy: 75%
Animations: A huge dragon flies in and blows flames at people.
Special Info: Must mutate Fire Dragon in order to receive

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Name: Heat Wave

Pips: 7

Damage: 590 + 470 Damage more 3 rounds All Enemies

Percent: 75%

Desc: A Heat wave will come up dealing damage to all Enemies and leave a burn on all enemies. It have too much damage so it a weak chance to use it.

Level: 50

Quest: Beat Flaming Dragon ( New Boss at DS )

School:Ice

Damage: 510 + 390 Damage 3 rounds All Enemies

Percent: 85%

Desc: It won't be powerful but it will stun it and got a good chance of attacking. It look the same as Fire Dragon But it different.

Quest: Beat The Ice Lord ( New Boss at DS )

School: Storm

Damage: 990 - 1110 All Enemies

Percent: 70%

Desc: A Whirlpool Rip up from the ground Rain come falling Down. Hurricane starting to form They Will get trap in the whirlpool and get damage.

Quest: Beat The Master Of Storm 3 times ( New Boss )

School: Life

Heal: Heal 950 to all friend and give all friends a Absorb 200

Percent: 90%

Desc: White clouds appear in the sky leave fall down and a Life God appear and heal all of your friends.

Quest: Beat Moolinda Woo in battle at the tower of life ( New boss )

School: Myth

Damage: 730 - 800 All Enemies

Desc: A Black hole started to open and trap all enemies in it.

Quest: Beat Cyrus Drake ( Hard Version )

Damage: 490 - 750 Steal Health All Enemies

Desc: A Demon Appear Out of no where and start attacking them by putting
it staff in the air and does damage and 4,3,2,1 depending how many Enemies are there will go in the staff and then Shoot it at you and get a big heal.

Quest: Defeat Malistaire Drake 3 times

Damage: 120 Damage for Fire, Ice, Storm,Balance,Life,Myth,Death

Desc: A Minotaur that was the chosen one come out of no where He will start attacking you with all the types.

Quest: Defeat The Mander Of Balance
The Flaming Dragon
Health: 20,000
Minion: None
Cards: Fire Dragon, Ice Shield, Normal Attack 150 Per Pips ( Mega Fangs ),
Heat Wave, Fire Elf, Smoke Screen, Weakness, Heckhound,Meteor Strike,Helephant, Phoneix, Firezilla,Fire Kracken
Cards: All Ice cards, Weakness, and fire shield
Cards: All Storm Cards, Weakness, and Myth Shield
Cards: All Life Cards
Cards: All Myth cards
Minion: 3 Undead Wizard
Cards: The same cards
Cards: All Balance Cards

Name: Solar Minimum

Damage: 180-270

Percent: 75%

Desc: A Solar Minimum began to start it started to be hot.

Level: 10

School: Ice

Damage: 90- 170 Stun enemies for 2 rounds

Desc: Cold Wind started to come it will freeze enemies for 2 rounds

Level:10

Damage: 280-320

Percent: 70%

Desc: Very very Intense wind will blow causing destruction.

School: Myth

Damage: 30% Damage

Percent: 30%

Desc: It will do 30% damage of health the enemies has. A Time portal rip open and leading it too the doom.

School: Life

Damage: 110 + 180

Percent: 90%

Desc: A Ancient tree grow above the ground Leave fall down Then it start spinning rapidly And then It Slice to the enemies then it Slice back again.

Damage: 40 + 50 + 60 + 70 + 80 + 120

Desc: The killer Will have a knife in he hand and then he start coming Slicing it

Damage: 350 Fire,Ice,Storm,Balance,Life,Myth,Death

Pips: 12 ( New Pips Amount )

Desc: Fire,Ice,Storm,Balance,Life,Myth,Death Volcano Explode, Water Flood , Tidal Waves Happen , Sandstorm start to happen , Trees Fall down , Earthquakes start to happen , War Begins , Tornadoes start , Wildfire Start , A Big Meteor start crashing.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
like pixie to fairy.....

Capricorn
Life
Rank 4
Accuracy 100
Heals 750 dmg.
Animation: use satyr animatiion

.....is capricorn to satyr

and heres some more.

Squall
Ice
Rank 5
Accuracy 80
Deals 365 dmg. to all enemies
Animation: sandstorm, but with snow.

Ladon
Balance
Rank 7
Accuracy 85
Deals 110 dmg. from each school
Animation: basically a hydra with 4 more heads; one green, one yellow, one black, and one tan

Avarice
Balance
Rank 0
Accuracy 100
The target's spell fizzles and you cast it with a -10 to accuracy next turn
Animation: a card flies from the opponent to you

Tritonid
Storm
Rank X
Accuracy 10
Deals 500 dmg. per pip for 1-4 pips
Animation: a sea appears with a rock in the center. the tritonid (a mermaid with this cool spiky armor) climbs on and gives out this weird scream that sounds like singing. the sound enters the sea in waves, she jumps in the water, and from then on its tempest.

Armageddon
Fire
Rank 7
Accuracy 70
Drains all of the caster's health to deal half his/her current health to all opponents
Animation: a globe comes up like in humongofrog and it explodes in a big fireball sending out this huge blast wave.
Notes: basically a superpowered immolate.

Powerdrain
Death
Rank X
Accuracy 85
Deals 90 dmg. per pip over 3 rounds, give 1/2 back
Animation: like link, but with death and no life aura - you just get the health back when they take damage

Quetzalcoatl
Myth
Rank 6
Accuracy 80
520 dmg. to every enemy
Animation: something like a snow serpent appears, but with sapphire blue scales, green eyes, and yellow feathers instead of white fur in a ring on its neck. and much bigger. anyway, it spits out blue fire at the enemies as its attack.

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
here is a spell i cam up with its school is astral (a.k.a. everyone can get no matter what)

Spare Parts
Lvl 50
pips 7
10000 damage over 10 rounds
and it would be this:
Fire+Ice body
Storm+Myth arms
Life+Death legs
Balance head

Survivor
Oct 07, 2008
garyboy11 wrote:
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

Ya. like said, it would be a LEVEL 50 SPELL! And what is judgement? Like, a level 20 or 30 spell? I don't know I'm not Balance.

I have my own spell.

Name: Malestrom

Description: The user walks to the middle of the field, which is then a huge pool of rippling water, eyes aglow with lightning, and jumps into the air. Lightning gathers around them, until you cannot see them. The water starts to ripple more creating waves then BOOM! The lightning explodes in every direction, followed by the waves.

Effect: 120 damage per pip to all and stun. 20 damage per pip to you.

Pips: X

The animation might be hard but I think it would be awesome. It would show the true power of a Diviner, and what we are capable of.

Dylan ShadowTalon Lvl 46 Diviner

ok and there would be something like that for everyschool
and surrounded by things that match school(glacier for ice, volcano for fire, forest for life, graveyard for death, etc.)

like get surrounded by leaves and heals for life name=(idk about name for life)
death=skulls attack name=Armegedon
fire=fire attack name=Bomb
ice=ice attack name=Ice Lake
myth=mini cyclops(idk about myth) attack name=Cyclops Storm
balance=everything from the others attack and heal name=Ultimate Destruction
get the picture people?

Explorer
Mar 15, 2009
IDEA! here goes School:Death Pip cost:7 Werewolf 510 to all enemies gives half to you and 70% chance an enemy will be on your side for 2 rounds lvl requirement:50

Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
GRIM REAPER
4 pips
10-50 and 210-500 damage
it works like minotaur card in myth
First attack is low and ussually removes any shields blocking this. The animation could be the first attack the reaper swings with his bony claw hand removing the shields and stuff then with both hands swings with his scythe.

Survivor
Jan 29, 2010
Fire spell

Fireball:xpips 250 per pip 95%acuracy all enimie.So when you cast fireballs you go to to the center with fireballs coming out of your hands hiting every enimie.You would ern this by beatin dragonspyer. If anyone has a coment please reply. see ya

Defender
May 29, 2009
Life:

Golden Fleece
Heals: 100+1500 over 3 sounds
Accuracy:90%
Animation:There is golden stuff suspended in the air, and the player it is used on gets rainbowed.

Myth:

Slice
Accuracy: Same as pierce; 75%
Does:Destroys 1 positive blade
Animation: Blade breaks into pieces

Death:

Rattlebones
Damage: 275-305
Accuracy: 85%
Animation: Rattlebones attacks you

Fire: Inferno
Damage: 785+1376 over 3 rounds to all
Accuracy:75%
Animation: A red tornado hits you

Ice:

Thaw
Damage: 370-435
Accuracy: 80%
Animation: A popping sound and then foe is frozen in ice, then ice shatters

Storm:

Krokopatra
Damage: 150 per pip
Accuracy: 70%
Animation: Krokopatra twisties her spear at you

Balance:

Reverse
Rank: 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Does:Turns opponents next attack on self
Accuracy: 85%
Animation: A twig pokes each opponent

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.
[i have thought about that too but its a little too good if it was half it then return the damage i think that would be best]

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
ztaraci wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
Pips: X
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

wouldn't a more appropriate storm level 50 move be tidal wave?
no offense just saying.

level:50
Pips:X
Damage: 150 damage to all enemy's per pip
Description: A large wave coming crashing down on each enemy one by one.

make sure to comment!!! [ a lot like tempest maybe hurricane and possibly have a limit on it (like troll or cyclops minion have) so maybe maximum pips could be like ten and btw i like the idea]