Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spellcards! Post your Creations!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
ManaRegain

School: Balance
pip cost:X PIPS
Accuracy: 100%
Description: Regain 5 mana per power pip, and 1 per normal pip for self only

Animation: pips float around you then swirl as they turn into one big, white flash around your character

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
setauket1 wrote:
jenyfiregirl wrote:
fire

wheel of color
30000 damge of ice life death myth and storm and 4000 fire

each school is 30000

a giant wheel comes and crash the enmy and heal everyone and increases pip chanse
then it give you 100% more gold and chanse of getting an item

but if they are still alive you can use this death spell called

KNOCK OUT

so a small little whisp goes around them then in them then touches them then they are dead [ number of whips will apper as the number of enimies]

both spells take

knock out = 2 pips
wheel of color=4

post on what you think

destinyfireshade level 18 fire

Way way way to overpowered

it has to have only a 5% attack chance and even then its OP

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Daniel Dragonflame
Balance
X pips
200 damage per pip
70% accuracy

Balance Lord
Balance
8 pips
500 fist damage and stuns all enemies
75% accuracy

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
fire spell lvl 50 : dracorian swarm 600-710 on all enemys ant then heal wholr team by 400

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
hey what about a new minion :) for fire because the fire minion doesnt do much but fire elf so so BOARING so what about a minion which is half fire half life it lvl 50 and has 800 health :D and is like a griffin

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
nate7878 wrote:
otk
pips:0
accuracy100%
damage:1,000,000

NO WAY! Give that thing 2 pips, 500 Damage, and 20% accuracy

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
Life spell.
There is NO multi attack card for life wizards how many schools have more then one of this kind and ZERO for life. Yes I have a Life GM I also have three other grands and they all have multi attack spells. Life wizards Unite and ask for a multi attack card!!! :D
One I think may work out is a Green griffin sort of like a fire dragon but he may shoot out a green mass of lazer like beam blasting each enemy.
It should not be higher then 100 damage per pip( as in judhement) lets keep this fair or lower then 80 as in tempes(storm)t.with the same rate of accuracy as the other life spells at 85% call it Grip of Griffin? idk any other ideas for a name anyone else?

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
school-balance
pips-0
accuracy-100%

damage-kills anything that you are battling as soon as you click on the card

animation-just a flash of while and enemy's end up in the commons

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
erick97 wrote:
Fire

FIRE LION
pis-5
level-32
school-fire
damage-400-500
accuracy-75%

MAKE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fire lion is fire cat because a lion IS a cat.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
ztaraci wrote:
matvince90 wrote:
Don't you think those spells are just a bit strong? That hail is stronger than Judgement, and is attack on all!!

How about this spell:

Death or Balance
Rebound -
Level 45
Pips: 3
Reflect next incoming attack back onto opponent.

i do agree it is a bit strong but keep in mind that this is the storm type and it could have like 50% accuracy or somethiing
Rebound would be a ward (AKA sheild) and all wards and charms have 100% accuracy.

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
Myth Spell:

Mystic Hunter----Screen turns dark for a few seconds, then comes on again. WHen it comes on, a hunter come in. It will be X amount of pips...100 per pip. LEVEL--40

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
School: Fire

Pip: 6

Damage: 80 Attack then 650 damage ( 80 attack to remove shileds"may requier two blades" and remove weaness, then leaves a smake screen spell, minus 40 percent acuracty to the cosen oponent)

Name: Extinguished flame

lvl : 49

Appearence: A woman (red) on flames rises out of the gound with long red flamy hair and red body with robes with fire symbol, Her hands covering her eyes 4 seconds she takes them of her eyes and faces her opponent her eyes are glowing flames, smoke rises around her and the oponent gets lifted by smoke (80 damage) then more smoke comes and turns to firey flames and burn them 650 damage then leaves behnd a smoke screen to that person.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Me and my friend made two:

1. would be skeletal warrior. A black mist appears in the center, and you can just barely see little black spirits of the undead. Out of nowhere, a skeletal warrior comes out of the mist and attacks.

2. My friend made up a spell named Boogle. It kills you, and does one damage to all oponents.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
ztaraci wrote:
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
Pips: X
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

wouldn't a more appropriate storm level 50 move be tidal wave?
no offense just saying.

level:50
Pips:X
Damage: 150 damage to all enemy's per pip
Description: A large wave coming crashing down on each enemy one by one.

make sure to comment!!!

That is already a spell.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
bakuga434 wrote:
luisppl wrote:
Josh1128Sh wrote:
Storm spell:

Hail
Level 50
Pips: X
120 damage to all enemies per pip
Description: golf-ball sized hail pouring down

Wouldn't Hail be considered a ice spell? just wondering, since isn't hail little ice rocks?
yeah and that sounds allot like blizzard

\
yes it does

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
evolution spells:

spells that over time evolve into more and more powerful spells.

ice: starts with ice serpent, which evolves after 10 battles into ice basilisk, which then evolves after 20 battles into ice naga

fire: starts with fire cat, which evolves into fire manticore after 10 battles, and then into fire griffon after 20 battles.

storm: starts with thunder snake, which then evolves into thunder storm serpent( and upgraded form of thunder snake with large lightning shaped spikes and two wings were is hood was.) at level 20, and then into storm chimera

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Spell Type: Fire

Spell Name: Steam Geyser

Cost: Three Pips
Accuracy: 75%
Dama

Description and Main Effect: The ground begins to shift under the target, and a concussive blast of hot steam smothers it, causing 275 points of damage and stunning the target for one turn.

Other Effects: If used on an Ice creature or Thaumaturge, damage is increased according to boost percentage (in the case of the creature) and target is stunned for two turns. If used on a Fire Creature of Pyromancer, (unless altered by Fire Prism), damage is reduced according to resistance percentage and target is not stunned.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
For myth or ice:Valhalla. Rank 5. 85%. 355-455 to all enemies. Animation: a small house with round, colorful shingles.(Shields) Suddently a huge swarm of tiny(I mean tinypeople come out and attack the enemies one by one.

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
driar wrote:
evolution spells:

ice: starts with ice serpent, which evolves after 10 battles into ice basilisk, which then evolves after 20 battles into ice naga

fire: starts with fire cat, which evolves into fire manticore after 10 battles, and then into fire griffon after 20 battles.

storm: starts with thunder snake, which then evolves into thunder storm serpent( and upgraded form of thunder snake with large lightning shaped spikes and two wings were is hood was.) at level 20, and then into storm chimera

I think that that is i good idea but for each evolution it should be 100 battles.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Dec 14, 2009
I know!
school:storm
spell: Pikachu
pips:5
damage:630-890
animation:your wizard comes to the front of the battle and yells PIKACHU!I CHOOSE YOU! and then pikachu comes out of the pokeball and uses thunder bolt. :D :D :D
PLZ COMMENT!

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
uhavfun wrote:
I know!
school:storm
spell:Pikachu
pips:5
damage:630-890
animation:your wizard comes to the front of the battle and yells PIKACHU!I CHOOSE YOU! and then pikachu comes out of the pokeball and uses thunder bolt. :D :D :D
PLZ COMMENT!

That is funny! That would be copying POKEMON.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
obivious problems with that spell

LitterbugPie wrote:
driar wrote:
evolution spells:

I think that that is i good idea but for each evolution it should be 100 battles.

Grace UnicornHorn
lvl20
life&fire

no because these spells are to you at level 1. how many levels one are going to want to battle 100 times for the first evolution? second evolution could be higher though...

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008

DEATH

scythe keeper

pips:14 (this is an ultimate move so it takes all power pips)
damage: 1000 to each enemy, and stuns and places an accuracy -50% on them
using: a death tree pops up, opens its mouth, and a grim reaper pops up. he slices the tree with his scythe, and then gets power from it, and does a gigantic swing and demolishes every enemy.