Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who's better???!!!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Depends if you are a work together, group type of person then life is for you.But if you like to go solo you should pick death.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2009
Well life almost NEVER fizzles, but death has more attack moves.
I think death is better .

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Each school is great in their own ways.Every school has their advantages but remember each school has their own disavantages so they are all balanced.No school is better then another like in this debate.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
bobtiger wrote:
Balance best. No arguing. it because A lot of mana a lot of health and more of the best good traps and blades with judge.

I would not call it the best. It takes a different way to play it then the other schools do IMO. It is more unique to get use too. I made a Balance Wiz, who is half way through Marleybone, and I have a Death wiz who just got to Marleybone. To me they are about the same. Fun wise. Balance gets fun with Elemental Blast, and Death gets fun with Poision DoT.(damage over time)

I just started a Myth. So far it is slow going, not to fun, but I will see when I get in the upper levels. My Diviner was the best for me, he is also a Grand, so that could be why he's the best to me. Everyone will remember their first grand.

I also have, Life, and Ice in the beginning of Krokotopia.

Eventuly I will get all 6 wizard of mines to Marleybone. ( Never made sence to me why we can only make 6 wizards, but there are 7 classes.. *Shrugs*)

Anyways:
By then I will be able to tell which Wiz matches more of my play style, then they would be the best.

So going from Storm to Balance, to Death, to Myth takes a little to get use to. So all schools are unique in their own way.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
In my opinion, Life is better.
Reason 1: Healing Spells!!!!!!!!

Reason 2: The coolest spell they have is Centaur, which is AMAZING when you cast it.

Reason 3: Life is peppier and more.... how do I say it..... sophisticated.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
FIRE RULES i totaly agree lol but um life is better they heal everyone..! BUT YES! i am fire so of course fire is awesome! lol actually the only cool spell we have is helephant and the dragon we get at the end! but we have preatty good damage

Autumn Fireweaver Level 29 ( adept pyromancer )
Order of the Fang ( JUST BEATED KROKOTOPIA THIS NIGHT I POSTED!! WOOT! FINALLY MARLEYBONE! FEELS GOOD!! )