Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who's better???!!!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 09, 2009
14
if i had to choose between life and death i would say death cuz u get to do damage to the oppenet and heal yourself at the same time how cool is that but if i hadnt have had to choose i would say i like allthe schools and im going to try and get every lvl 42 spell from each to make me the ultimate wizard but hard to choose which to put in my deck and wat not to so it might get frustrating but all i have to do to fix that is to get the biggest deck in the game then go wup som malistaire booty. so in a english version i like all of them . (p.s) i am a lvl 32 balance wizard and i like to hang out by the arena in unicorn way my name is Jason Windvault if u see me plz ask me to be ur friend i will say like i do to everybody so evryone has at least one friend on the game. if not at the arena i will be in Grizzleheim doing my quests there and i mite lvl up so just look for Jason Windvault if u cant see me i stay in the Kelvin realm cuz its usually perfect if not i go to the unicorn ever i think storm is the strongest but fizzles alot.if u see me im usually hanging out with Blake Bearcoin hes a lvl 31 ice so ask him too plz ask it is lifer and death situation not just plz ask me plz and Blake Bearcoin i mite ve able to go to mooshu in a couple of days so i mite be there or in the bazzar in wizard city by wands robes boots hats athames decks rings amulets mounts or pets so plz look for me in those places if not i dont no wer i could be except marleybone by the way my favorite speel so far is judgement its awesome it does 100 per pip or power pip so i usually wait till i get 6 power pips then watch as it tears my enimies to shreds i lov it and it barely takes any effort cuz i hav a 85 percent chance of getting power pips it so awesome (p.s) i chose balance cuz it would mean i would be in the middle of all the other elements so i wouldnt have to take a hole lot of time choosingt LOL :)

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
49
Every school has thier advanteges so you cant say this school is the best or this one is the worst because each have good things and weakness like storm has high attack power but has low health and fizzles a lot and ice has weak spells but high health myth has minions to help but has a bit weak spells and etc so you cant say this school is better because each school is equal to each other.

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
139
they both good! just think death has some wicked spells and life heals well with satyr and death has alot of advantages but yea they just a little think they better but i think that everyone is better than evil! we beat evil does it rwally matter if your better?

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
2
well... ok, you know how you can choose 2 schools?(training points) the best combos are death/life,storm/myth, fire/ice,but, in my perference, death/life is the best

Delver
Mar 19, 2009
259
All schools are cool for different reasons like...

Life- heals everbody and makes sure wizards never lose
Death- Cool Spells and can Sometimes heal.
Balance- can give shields and blades for everyone
Storm- Cool Spells and Helps Defeat the enemy faster with power
Fire- Long lasting spells to make sure the enemy dies
Ice- Good Defense and weaker but awesome spells
Myth- Cools Spells that do double hits

Every wizard ROCKS for different reasons
Though I must say storm is the best in my opinion

Scarlet Shadow, Level 48 Diviner

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
4
Guys, if you don't have a good comment about this you might as well just shut up, clear out or you could get reported.


On to my REAL comment:

No school is better. Each one has it's pros and cons. Everybody , don't argue about who is better. It's all about strategy.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
i think that every school is good ecept for the weakest ones:storm ice and fire ( but fire and storm do have really cool cards!)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2010
36
Explorer
Dec 15, 2008
79
between life and death... life is the best. It can heal. thats what i love about it. not saying death is bad but i like life more. well Storm school is the BEST. I LOVE THE EXCESSIVE AMOUNTS OF DAMAGE. though we do have lowest health, i prefer storm (my secondary is Fire, so lots and lots of fizzles) although i dont solo easily, i still LOVE it. PEACE OUT 8)

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
156
Probably boys say death is better.
Girls probably life.

DEATH
______
A) Hurts then heals, useful
B) A lot of enemies are death (Malistare, too!)
C) Gets neat gear, and is great when its Ha'lloween

LIFE
_____
A) Heals well, good
B)Does not a lot of damage while other spells at that level are GREAT
C) Hardly fizzles

In my opinion, I'd say life is better.

Life and death will probably (and hopefully) get along in the future. You see, they dislike each other because Life, is happy, trees, and flowers, being nice and healing which helps others. Death, on the other hand is a bit of a gloom, ghosts and ghouls and dead skull bone objects, and is sometimes nice, but usually only heals itself.

Malistare is death. Wizards do not like him, for he is bad.

But, all schols have differences
Myth=Storm
Ice=Fire
Death=Life and vice versa.

Balance is hard to explain, but you will be about to figure that out, and if not: Balance is immune to all, usually. If not then it sometimes boosts. It depends.

Once Malistare is gone forever, just maybe life and death will set aside their differences and not dislike each other.

Hannah Dragonsword, level 39 fire


Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
55
Balance and death are the ones i'm stuck on the only thing i dont like is when your a grandmaster you play bad cause i always she noobs no harm looking for help the grandmaster says no your a noob all i see here people i just think balance is better cause death looks like fools looking all tough.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
17
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!



I dont think that live and death hate each other i just think they are naturaly enemies, i am a death wizard and my secondary school is life so life and death dont ALWAYS hate each other just a lot. I think that life and death is pretty much one of the best combos because you get to heal and do drains at the same time so you stay alive a lot and so do your friends. Life and death are pretty much like siblings, they love each other but they also cant stand each other( love as in niceness to others)

Explorer
Nov 07, 2008
91
"Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] "-This is what he said





Well frankly I am death (3 death people) and i am particularly offended by that last statement. I have seen no death student ever say they are better than life. But I have seen plenty of stuck up little Theurgys go around saying that we are all just goth (in the game they use gosh). And I am absolutely not a goth.
But otherwise what are you talking about when you say will they move on?
And what is with the question about when will the weirdness end?

By the way for anyone who wants to know- Malistaire was originally a nice and happy death wizard until he got his lot messed up. He became "evil" when his wife Sylvia died and he was doing anything he could to bring his wife back (Sylvia was the life proffessor before Moolinda). So Death people are not as bad as you would have people think.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
17
i love death and balance they both are very strong in their own way but my fav would be balance


Brianna WinterHaven
Balance
Lvl 50

Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
29
IamLezul wrote:
megan329 wrote:
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!
ok look darkstorm whatever i know you don't think so but most of the weird o's i've seen are guess what! DEATH!!!!!! and they are all like i will crush you! and whatever! so did i say i i HATE DEATH!!! THEY SO BAD!!!!!! no! all i asked was your opinion i gave mine and i thank all of you who gave theirs :) again i didn't say i hate death!!!!


Most death ppl say that because, guess what? THEY CAN CRUSH YOU!
Ok how??? has it EVERY Repeat EVERY cam e to you that it's a game! so unless they track me down come to my house and CRUSH ME! so no no they can not :)

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
9
Both Life and Death schools are the same to me. I mean Life gives you spells to heal yourself and Death gives you spells to take from the person or thing you are battling and gives some back to you.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
45
NOT trying to stop the blog or anything... but why can't people just enjoy the game and not worry about whos better. Every school has its ablities and disabilities. Life heals, storm attacks and so on....
Destiny Dayflower
Level 27 Thuergist
Princess Callie (danger hound)

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
889
megan329 wrote:
IamLezul wrote:
megan329 wrote:
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!
ok look darkstorm whatever i know you don't think so but most of the weird o's i've seen are guess what! DEATH!!!!!! and they are all like i will crush you! and whatever! so did i say i i HATE DEATH!!! THEY SO BAD!!!!!! no! all i asked was your opinion i gave mine and i thank all of you who gave theirs :) again i didn't say i hate death!!!!


Most death ppl say that because, guess what? THEY CAN CRUSH YOU!
Ok how??? has it EVERY Repeat EVERY cam e to you that it's a game! so unless they track me down come to my house and CRUSH ME! so no no they can not :)


Ever heard of figurative language? I wasn't using it in a literal way.

Survivor
May 22, 2010
12
i think fire is totally awesome, maybe because im a fire. life is also good because you cna heal your teamates. soem of the cool cards i have from these are pixie (life) which you can use to heal yourself, and sunbird (fire) which is a giant bird made of flames attacking your enemy. all the talents are awesome, but i like these 2 a little bit more. 8) btw, my wizard name is Molly Starmender

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
Survivor
May 02, 2009
19
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
bobtiger wrote:
Balance best. No arguing. it because A lot of mana a lot of health and more of the best good traps and blades with judge.
So every day i constantly see people saying balance is best because of judgement! SO WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? if we took away judgement balance would crumble into little bite-size peices? If it weren't for balances high power pip chance and power play, judgement is basically a garbage spell(not saying balance or judgement is weak so dont get angry at me please )

who are you to say without high power pip chance and power play judgement is a garbage spell? i am a 50 balance and judge has gotten me out of a lot of trouble. by the way what class are you?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
19
mara123456 wrote:
Guys, if you don't have a good comment about this you might as well just shut up, clear out or you could get reported.


On to my REAL comment:

No school is better. Each one has it's pros and cons. Everybody , don't argue about who is better. It's all about strategy.

everyone here has a good comment so dont go around telling people to shut up

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
Good questions!
I think death is better than life because it attacks but heals it's self at the same time. If I was an administrator i would put this as sticky!

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
130
megan329 wrote:
OK so we all know it's war between life and death!! BUT i wanna know who is REALLY better i think they are both good. Second question why life and death?????!!!!??? death sits between ice and storm!!! just because ofcolors?? . Third question if and maybe when will death and life move on?? life teacher is nice and mr evil goes to um a better place at end so when when will the weird ness stop???. Forth and last question why does death think they soooo much better then life [ and everyone else?] ok so they got good spells strom good [ but fizzels ] and um fire!! it has pretty good spells right? any way i just wanna know. ps: yes i life wizard do i think death better? well no but i didn't say i don't think they good :-) plz tell me what you think!!

sorry but death isnt between ice and storm it is between myth and ice.
fire is between storm and ice.

Historian
May 28, 2009
653
If you have see my topic of wizard faculty you (the topic maker) are a Ying Yang confuser.