Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Do you have to be Lvl. 28 to go to Marlybone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I am a Level 26 Myth wizard and I am a member.My friend is a
Level 29 Balance wizard and is always there(marleybone).So I wonder what lvl do you have to be?Someone answer please? Thx :)

Administrator
Entering Marleybone is not about a Wizard's level, but the tasks and assignments they have accomplished.

Once you have completed your required tasks in Krokotopia, you will be invited to continue your adventures in Marleybone.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Thx Gamma you are Helpful. I Love Wizard 101! :-D

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
no you just have to finish krokotopia. You have to defeat The temple of the sun, krokosxinx, and storm temple.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
You have to defeat the Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphynx and Temple of Storms. Inside the temple you can find Krokopatra. Your have to defeat her and you get the spiral key.

P.S I should know because i got to Marleybone today.

P.P.S I am a level 27 Myth

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Entering Marleybone is not about a Wizard's level, but the tasks and assignments they have accomplished.

Once you have completed your required tasks in Krokotopia, you will be invited to continue your adventures in Marleybone.

they should do it by what level you are

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
i went to marlybone being at only level 24.......

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Bittter wrote:
no you just have to finish krokotopia. You have to defeat The temple of the sun, krokosxinx, and storm temple.
Correction you need to beat Krokopatra

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
nickx57 wrote:
I am a Level 26 Myth wizard and I am a member.My friend is a
Level 29 Balance wizard and is always there(marleybone).So I wonder what lvl do you have to be?Someone answer please? Thx :)
you have to beat krokopatra to get to mb

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
lee46582 wrote:
i went to marlybone being at only level 24.......
NO you need to beat krokopatra before you can go there

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
dagger44 wrote:
You have to defeat the Pyramid of the Sun, Krokosphynx and Temple of Storms. Inside the temple you can find Krokopatra. Your have to defeat her and you get the spiral key.

P.S I should know because i got to Marleybone today.

P.P.S I am a level 27 Myth

I already killed her! I ported to my bud in the tomb of storms and i'm done in there i have to finish the krokoshpinx. :-o

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
nickx57 wrote:
Thx Gamma you are Helpful. I Love Wizard 101! :D
ok but do you have to finish the secont time you have to go to grizzelhim to?
thank you from Jessica dreamweaver.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
You Have to complete The Vault of ice, then the Emporer's Retreat, then when you defeat the final boss there you find a scarab.then you will go to the storm place beat the bossesa then off to marleybone.marleybone is REALLY hard i am there.
Hunter496 :-D