Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kensington Park, UGH!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Well I finally decided to do Kensington park, and after two hours I finally made it to the end. The whole time I was looking forward to using the second chance chest to try to get the pet that Stoker drops. However when I finished (not easy) there was no second chance chest. Kings Isle....what is the point of doing Kensington Park. Sure I got a few things that I could sell... but that doesn't motivate me to do it again. ****PLEASE put a second chance chest there too****

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
bkillian wrote:
Well I finally decided to do Kensington park, and after two hours I finally made it to the end. The whole time I was looking forward to using the second chance chest to try to get the pet that Stoker drops. However when I finished (not easy) there was no second chance chest. Kings Isle....what is the point of doing Kensington Park. Sure I got a few things that I could sell... but that doesn't motivate me to do it again. ****PLEASE put a second chance chest there too****
It's very hard and long.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2009
bkillian wrote:

I am currently in the park and it has been two hours now ugh i am with two grands and a master being a master myself too, how many times do you fight groups of monsters until you get to him?