Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is thete a way to change your hair on w101?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
Hey everyone! One of my friends on wizard101 told me one of there old wizard101 friends didnt like his hair and then he logged back on like a month ago and he had a different color of hair!! I dont know if he was lieing or something but he said he was telling the trueth. he said when his friend logged on and he had different hair he asked him how he did it and he said he found a special chest that let him change his hair!!! is this true???? and if it is what does the chest look like? I know what this person said was a little shocking but i wanted to ask you guys on your opinion!! So what do you think? Is it true or false? Cause i am clueless!!! so if any one could tell me that would be great!

Administrator
I'm afraid you have been deceived, young Wizard.

At this time, there is no way to change the appearance of your character other than to change the clothing.

We understand that players may wish to change their hair and other aspects of their character, so we are listening!

Just for fun, we did introduce transformations that allow you to appear as a creature of the spiral, check the new Shop for those!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-