Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI should market real costumes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
My kids love to play this game so very much. This year for halloween they both wanted to be wizard 101 characters. Of course it is impossible to find what you want so we had to improvise. my older son put together a Wraith costume as those materials were more common. My younger son got a wizard costume even though it was not as simular as he would have liked. Anyone else dress as a Wizard charater?

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Caprnicus wrote:
My kids love to play this game so very much. This year for halloween they both wanted to be wizard 101 characters. Of course it is impossible to find what you want so we had to improvise. my older son put together a Wraith costume as those materials were more common. My younger son got a wizard costume even though it was not as simular as he would have liked. Anyone else dress as a Wizard charater?

8)
I personally agree with you, Caprnicus; Putting together costumes can be a pain, especially when its for such a unique image like a Wizard 101 character. I would love to see costumes for Player Wizards (no gear image), Trolls, Fire Elfs, Ghouls, and other "poster child" figures of the game, as well as halloween decorations like those crazy prop-monster cutouts found all over the place every October.

Come on, KI; ... Do it for the kids ... ?

Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 43, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Explorer
Oct 24, 2008
I love that idea!!!! it sounds great!! I would wear a costume that is wizard101 theme!!!defenetly!!!! I think they should go for it!

Survivor
Mar 13, 2009
I'm not sure if I think this is a good idea for Kingsisle, not many people would buy it. You have to remember many of the people playing this game are probably younger age, and I don't think they would make a profit (yes I flat out just said that!).

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Loganfly wrote:
I'm not sure if I think this is a good idea for Kingsisle, not many people would buy it. You have to remember many of the people playing this game are probably younger age, and I don't think they would make a profit (yes I flat out just said that!).

:?
I happen to be old enough that three of my nephews are fathers themselves ... There are plenty of us "matured players" out in the Spiral too...

Scarlet Skullhammer (Death 43, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
:?