Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
There should totally be one where Sylvia Drake comes as a ghost and Malistare says he will teach death again only if you help him with a "dangerous task". That would be good because if his wife hadn't dies he wouldn't have spazzed off to the dark side and become evil.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2012
i once had a thought about a new death world that the key to had been hidden away beacuse of the danger. but due to the recent disaperances of the mayor of marlybone and the king of grizzlehiem, wizards are sent there to rescue them and duel with powerful creatures that want to cover the spiral in "the dark" and rise out of their own world into the rest of the spiral.

this was all thought up of when i was fighting malistare, it was just the atmosphere of the place that gave me the idea.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
A Doctor Who themed world :3 There could be a Tardis as a spiral door!

Or there could be a world on another planet (Like Saturn, Jupiter, etc.) And the final boss is on the rings c:

Or a fully tropical island...like the Floating Land but a whole world like that.. with sharks and dolphins and turtles and all types of tropical stuff. And volcanoes ^^

Gabby

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
Wether it's new astral spells, (ex: a +325 Sun Enchantment), a new villain, or a fight between you and Merle Ambrose, put it down! Let's see all the great ideas!

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Another Grizzleheim expansion. Sure, there's a LOT in Grizzleheim, but you know those two doors in Niddavellir... and the grendal that does nothing? Let me start you off with some quests that begin at level 100...

Tutorial Tip from Ambrose: I hate to bother you, young wizard, but I'm afraid our friends in Grizzleheim need your help once more. The Coven have... well, just come to my office as soon as you can.

Ambrose: I'm afraid that the Coven have stolen the four golden seals from Nastrond. And worse, the Ice Titan Ymir is awake. Young wizard, I fear that this could be one of the greatest threats the spiral has ever seen. Go to Grizzleheim immediately and speak to Baulder Goldpaws. He will tell you more. Go quickly! Time is of the essence!

Baulder: I'm afraid what Ambrose has told you is true. The Ice Titan has risen from his slumber. I noticed the door to Nidavellir open, and the golden seals were in the talons of the Coven. I fear the Coven managed to enter the realm of time. When you entered before, did you notice that there were two doors you could not open, one with the symbol of the sun, and one with the moon? This is likely where the Coven have taken the golden seals. Without them, not only Grizzleheim, but the entire spiral will freeze with the everwinter. Speak to Grumlik, the guardian of time. He will know how to enter the realm of time. Good luck, young hero. You'll need it.

Grumlik: So, you wish to enter the realm of time? No! Even if Ymir has been awakened, none shall meddle with time. Of course I know about the golden seals! Yes, some ravens entered the realm of time. I was on my lunch break, don't blame me! If you insist on going after them, you'll have to do something for me. I'll "accidentally" let you take the keys to the realm of time if you - - - (I'll leave that up to KingsIsle)

- Blaze Moonspear, Transcendent Necromancer

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Moonspear on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
Another Grizzleheim expansion. Sure, there's a LOT in Grizzleheim, but you know those two doors in Niddavellir... and the grendal that does nothing? Let me start you off with some quests that begin at level 100...

Tutorial Tip from Ambrose: I hate to bother you, young wizard, but I'm afraid our friends in Grizzleheim need your help once more. The Coven have... well, just come to my office as soon as you can.

Ambrose: I'm afraid that the Coven have stolen the four golden seals from Nastrond. And worse, the Ice Titan Ymir is awake. Young wizard, I fear that this could be one of the greatest threats the spiral has ever seen. Go to Grizzleheim immediately and speak to Baulder Goldpaws. He will tell you more. Go quickly! Time is of the essence!

Baulder: I'm afraid what Ambrose has told you is true. The Ice Titan has risen from his slumber. I noticed the door to Nidavellir open, and the golden seals were in the talons of the Coven. I fear the Coven managed to enter the realm of time. When you entered before, did you notice that there were two doors you could not open, one with the symbol of the sun, and one with the moon? This is likely where the Coven have taken the golden seals. Without them, not only Grizzleheim, but the entire spiral will freeze with the everwinter. Speak to Grumlik, the guardian of time. He will know how to enter the realm of time. Good luck, young hero. You'll need it.

Grumlik: So, you wish to enter the realm of time? No! Even if Ymir has been awakened, none shall meddle with time. Of course I know about the golden seals! Yes, some ravens entered the realm of time. I was on my lunch break, don't blame me! If you insist on going after them, you'll have to do something for me. I'll "accidentally" let you take the keys to the realm of time if you - - - (I'll leave that up to KingsIsle)

Great idea, but let me carry it on for you. When you do whatever Grumlik asked you to, he gives you the keys to the realm of time, also known as 'Chronotopia'. When you enter, you find 5 different doors. The 1st is decorated with storm symbols. The 2nd is decorated with life symbols. The 3rd has death symbols, & the 4th has fire symbols on it. The 5th is in the center of them all, and is painted fully white. Behind each, (except the 5th one) you fight the members of the coven (again), when you do this, Grumlik says: "Chronotopia beaten by a mere wizard!? Well, I suppose that if you have got this far then you should enter the 5th door, into the lair of Ymir. But I must at least warn you of the dangers ahead. You face a symbol of ice that stands much more powerful than any ice giant, and a threat more ancient than the first speck of Azteca. But if you wish to continue, then take the frozen key, and open the door." Then you get a quest to speak with Hecate, (the goddess of magic), who will give you the new spells, (I'll put my ideas up later), and then tell you to face Ymir.
Blaze SandBlade lvl 45 sorcerer.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
New spell ideas for the new world:
: Kol Shadowsong - 1,000+300 damage to all enemies, & smoke screen, 11 pips, 75% accuracy.
: Ymir - 1,500 damage & stun to 1 enemy, 11 pips, 80% accuracy.
: Othin Stormfather - 1,500 damage to all enemies, & StormBlade to self, 11 pips, 70% accuracy.
: Grumlik - 1,150 damage & stun to all enemies, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Mord Runechanter - 1,000 damage to all enemies, and 1,000 to self, 11 pips, 90% accuracy.
: Munin Mistweaver - 1,000 damage and half to self, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Sadric Duskwing - 15 fire, ice, storm, myth, life, death & balance damage to all enemies per pip, X pips, 85% accuracy.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 26, 2013 wrote:
Great idea, but let me carry it on for you. When you do whatever Grumlik asked you to, he gives you the keys to the realm of time, also known as 'Chronotopia'. When you enter, you find 5 different doors. The 1st is decorated with storm symbols. The 2nd is decorated with life symbols. The 3rd has death symbols, & the 4th has fire symbols on it. The 5th is in the center of them all, and is painted fully white. Behind each, (except the 5th one) you fight the members of the coven (again), when you do this, Grumlik says: "Chronotopia beaten by a mere wizard!? Well, I suppose that if you have got this far then you should enter the 5th door, into the lair of Ymir. But I must at least warn you of the dangers ahead. You face a symbol of ice that stands much more powerful than any ice giant, and a threat more ancient than the first speck of Azteca. But if you wish to continue, then take the frozen key, and open the door." Then you get a quest to speak with Hecate, (the goddess of magic), who will give you the new spells, (I'll put my ideas up later), and then tell you to face Ymir.
I like it, but I was thinking of having a huge expansion to Grizzleheim. I think you should start by going into the sun door. In there, your idea of those four school doors sounds cool. Each one will drop a golden seal. But, you should have to do them in order, and in the last one you do...

Kol: You may have the golden seals, but without their magic pedestals in Nastrond, they will do nothing! The pedestals have already been destroyed by Eitri and Sadric, and the ice titan is unstoppable without the sleeping enchantment of the seals! You will not stop the everwinter this time, wizard! We've thought of everything! Now go back home in shame, for you have failed the entire spiral!

Grandmother Raven (as narrator): You should hurry back to wizard city, and tell Headmaster Ambrose what has happened. If anyone can figure out what to do, it's him.

Ambrose: (sigh) The Coven have definitely improved their strategies. If they have indeed destroyed the magic pedestals in the Ice Titan's cave, it will be nearly impossible to return him to his slumber. I will talk with the other professors. Perhaps we can come up with a plan to stop the Coven. Until then, young wizard, there is nothing we can do. I will let you know when we've thought of a plan.

(at level 105)
Tutorial Tip: Ambrose: I think I might know how we can put Ymir to sleep once more, but it will not be easy. You will likely not be able to do it alone. There is no need to report back to me, just head over to Nidavellir and talk to Grumlik. I have discussed the plan with him, and he will guide you.

Grumlik: So, the wizard returns. Yes, yes, your headmaster has told me his idea. It is quite risky, I must say, but it could work. Enter the moon door. You'll need 18 different materials to make the pedestals. Some of them are very difficult to obtain, but most of them can be found behind the moon door. Head to either moonrise, midnight or moonset. Each has unique materials within, and you'll need to go into them all.

(inside the moon door there are 5 doors. one is a dungeon, the rest lead to various times of night, moonrise, midnight, moonset, and eclipse. the dungeon and the eclipse are locked.)

What will happen next? You can decide at wizard101.com!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
A prison world, like alcatraz, where all the bosses you ever defeated are. you have the storyline that you need to go and bring supplies from wizard city to there. (food etc.) when you get there however there's a breakout and the villains take control of the prison (world) and the only place held by the guards is the spiral gate making sure they don't get out. Your mission overall is to take back the prison world and put all the evil doers back behind bars.

-

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
You're probably annoyed by me taking up so much space, but I can't help it. I have another world idea.

Name: Umbra

Back story: Long ago, Umbra was once the brightest part of Mooshu, known as the Moodha Gardens. But when the Spiral was breaking apart, the Moodha Gardens broke off from Mooshu, & flew endlessly through the cold Spiral. Separated from Mooshu, the Moodha couldn't leave the Gardens, for longer than even Moodha could be patient for, aeons of bitter thoughts of an immortal, primordial deity ate away at the Gardens. Then Morganthe found it, & renamed it Umbra, after her strongest power, shadow. She let her evil creatures of death colonize it. When Ambrose found out about this, he sent you to stop her immediately, to free the Moodha. Because the Moodha was slowly fading, Mooshu was too.

Areas:
The Shrine (Commons Area)
Garden of Myths
Garden of Life
Garden of Death
Dungeon of Mind
Dungeon of Body
Dungeon of Soul
Moodha's Hideout
Web of Shadows
Penumbra Hope
Morganthe's Home
Spirit Lining

I'll post my new spell ideas soon.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Umbra spell ideas:
: Arc of Flame - 700+600 damage over time to all enemies, 11 pips, 75% accuracy.
: Arctic Breeze - 1,000 damage & stun to all enemies, 11 pips, 80% accuracy.
: Spirit Storm - 1,500 damage to all enemies, & Spirit Blade to self, 11 pips, 70% accuracy.
: Mythic Ghost - 1,500 damage & stun to 1 enemy, & Mythblade to self, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Moodha - 900 damage & Life Trap to all enemies, & Guidance, 11 pips, 90% accuracy.
: Shadow Demon - 1,000 damage to all enemies, & Plague, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Blade Holder - 900 balance damage, Weakness & Black Mantle to all enemies, 11 pips, 85%.

In Penumbra Hope, there is an NPC called 'Eclipse-a-Tron', which looks like the other astral trainers, it trains you these spells:
: Focused Aim - +30 accuracy & +20 piercing to 1 spell.
Critical! - Guaranteed critical hit to one spell.
: Polymorph Samoorai - Turn into a Samoorai for 6 rounds, 1 pip.
Deck: Nature's Wrath, Seraph, Goat Monk, Luminous Weaver, Centaur, Rebirth, Life Samoorai.
Life Samoorai - 500 damage & Life Trap to 1 enemy, 5 pips, 85% accuracy.

Polymorph Shade - Turn into a Shade for 6 rounds, 1 pip.
Deck: Banshee, Vampire, Deer Knight, Lord of Night, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Shade.
Shade - 700 damage & half to self, 6 pips, 80% accuracy.
: North Star - +5% damage, defense, accuracy, crit & crit block for 4 rounds.
Protective Aura - +40% defense for 4 rounds, 3 pips.

Survivor
Mar 19, 2011
how about storm cloud.A giant storm cloud that is alive.You have to go through kracken's thunder fairies and snakes,lightining men and spider king.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Hey everyone! Level 78 Lifehere. So, a new world idea...WELL not sure who watches anime but I have gotten caught up in Attack on Titan and I absolutely love it! The new world could be called Titanopolis (if you watch the anime, you understand.)

Back story: Hundreds of years ago large creatures invaded this world and started to kill many wizards and other magical creatures that lived there. They called those creatures titans and they were huge in size and nearly impossible to defeat. That's when Ambrose stepped in (as he always does) and built a wall to protect them, called Wall Ambrosia. However, now in present time, that wall has been breached and you have to go protect the people and regain control of the world.

Premise: You have to fight against many different types of titans in this world, with the major and final bosses being the Colossal and Armored titans.

I'm thinking that maybe this could be a side world and not a main world

Well, see you in the game!

~Esmee Lifecaster
Level 78 Life Wizard

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Life Queen on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
Hey everyone! Level 78 Lifehere. So, a new world idea...WELL not sure who watches anime but I have gotten caught up in Attack on Titan and I absolutely love it! The new world could be called Titanopolis (if you watch the anime, you understand.)

Back story: Hundreds of years ago large creatures invaded this world and started to kill many wizards and other magical creatures that lived there. They called those creatures titans and they were huge in size and nearly impossible to defeat. That's when Ambrose stepped in (as he always does) and built a wall to protect them, called Wall Ambrosia. However, now in present time, that wall has been breached and you have to go protect the people and regain control of the world.

Premise: You have to fight against many different types of titans in this world, with the major and final bosses being the Colossal and Armored titans.

I'm thinking that maybe this could be a side world and not a main world

Well, see you in the game!

~Esmee Lifecaster
Level 78 Life Wizard
Cool, I don't watch the anime, and don't know what the titans look like. But Aquila is themed around the Greek gods, what if this was themed around the Greek titans? And the new spells could be:
: Hyperion - 1,000+300 over time to all enemies, 11 pips, 75% accuracy.
: Oceanus - 1,000 damage & stun all enemies, 11 pips, 80% accuracy.
: Lelantos - 1,500 damage to all enemies, 11 pips, 70% accuracy.
: Mnemosyne - 100 damage per pip & stun to all enemies, X pips, 85% accuracy.
: Rhea - 800 damage & Life Trap to all enemies, & Guidance to all allies, 11 pips, 90% accuracy.
: Iapetus - 800 damage to all enemies, half to self, & steal 1 positive charm from each enemy, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Themis - 1,000 damage to all enemies, & converts all of the enemies power pips into normal pips, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
A world that is jungle themed would be awesome with volcano's and tropical enemies like sharks,snakes,dolphins,and more

Survivor
Sep 16, 2010
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?

well lets take a look at the other worlds, krokotopia is based on old Egypt, marleybone is based on ye old Britain, mooshu is based on the era of the samurai, dragonspyre is based on a devastated apocalyptic world, celestia is based on what appears to be a lost world, zafaria is based on old Africa, avalon is based on the knights and dragon era and azteca is based on the Mayan civilization... and aquila is based off of the Greek beliefs... so i say the next world could be either of of the battle of waterloo with napoleon or some kind of war...how about doing a flash back world of all the teachers, morganthe, malistaire, and ambrose even diego

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
Umbra spell ideas:
: Arc of Flame - 700+600 damage over time to all enemies, 11 pips, 75% accuracy.
: Arctic Breeze - 1,000 damage & stun to all enemies, 11 pips, 80% accuracy.
: Spirit Storm - 1,500 damage to all enemies, & Spirit Blade to self, 11 pips, 70% accuracy.
: Mythic Ghost - 1,500 damage & stun to 1 enemy, & Mythblade to self, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Moodha - 900 damage & Life Trap to all enemies, & Guidance, 11 pips, 90% accuracy.
: Shadow Demon - 1,000 damage to all enemies, & Plague, 11 pips, 85% accuracy.
: Blade Holder - 900 balance damage, Weakness & Black Mantle to all enemies, 11 pips, 85%.

In Penumbra Hope, there is an NPC called 'Eclipse-a-Tron', which looks like the other astral trainers, it trains you these spells:
: Focused Aim - +30 accuracy & +20 piercing to 1 spell.
Critical! - Guaranteed critical hit to one spell.
: Polymorph Samoorai - Turn into a Samoorai for 6 rounds, 1 pip.
Deck: Nature's Wrath, Seraph, Goat Monk, Luminous Weaver, Centaur, Rebirth, Life Samoorai.
Life Samoorai - 500 damage & Life Trap to 1 enemy, 5 pips, 85% accuracy.

Polymorph Shade - Turn into a Shade for 6 rounds, 1 pip.
Deck: Banshee, Vampire, Deer Knight, Lord of Night, Skeletal Pirate, Wraith, Scarecrow, Shade.
Shade - 700 damage & half to self, 6 pips, 80% accuracy.
: North Star - +5% damage, defense, accuracy, crit & crit block for 4 rounds.
Protective Aura - +40% defense for 4 rounds, 3 pips.

Good ideas, but for storm I think its a little underpowered and the Astral ones would be awesome, but if your guaranteed critical in pvp that... isn't too good, if I had all my blades on and my traps ( I have 4 different feints ) and my boosted storm owl with critical that would just be too easy.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2011
I have some new world ideas:

Clankport / Clinkport
A mechanical world featuring all nuts and bolts. Areas for levels 35-45 and 65-up
A mainly Balance, but also Storm, Star, and Life minion/boss filled areas.

Weirwood
A heavily forested and fairy-populated world for levels 15-up and 85-up
Mainly Life, Death, Sun, and Fire minions/boses

Floreintis (flore ain tiss)
A city in the sky. Cloud based buildings and scenery. Populated by flying creatures and angel-winged people
Mainly Moon, Ice, Balance, and Myth Baddies.
For levels 88-98

AND/OR

Mirage (meer ashge)
A colorful oasis city full of stained/painted glass, and cat people >^.^< Sandy dunes surround the city.
Mainly FIRE, Sun, Storm, Death, Balance
For Levels 88-98 OR 98-105

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
I think you could make one that's in the progress of being overruled by the darkness, so the whole world is dark and gloomy. You could call it Detropicity or something.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
Hi guys I was makin a world to get their talk to ambrosed he will say young wizard a new
World has spawend next 2/3 I hope your ready this is hardcore 3/3 you must go to mooshu
To get the key fight a boss name famger class roni pig health 19.890 school spells
Efreet rain of fire sun serpent blade trap feint cheat spell bone dragon if anyone uses 2 blades
He will say better luck next time he will cast dragon that dose 1230 damage minions no when done

You have access what's your world

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze BattleBlood on Sep 30, 2013 wrote:
Good ideas, but for storm I think its a little underpowered and the Astral ones would be awesome, but if your guaranteed critical in pvp that... isn't too good, if I had all my blades on and my traps ( I have 4 different feints ) and my boosted storm owl with critical that would just be too easy.
Ok, first off, let's make the critical spell blocked in pvp. And as for storm, Storm Owl does 1525-1625 to one enemy. This spell does a little less damage, but to all enemies. Without any boosts, the maximum you could get with Storm Owl is 1625. The highest you could hit with Spirit Storm is 6000. And it gives you a Spirit Blade. I don't think it's underpowered.

Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I agree with the previous posts on Nidavellir . I would really enjoy seeing this area expanded.

Belgrim Anvil Lv 30

Belgrim BoomHammer Lv 90

Belgrim Dust Lv 90

Begrim Emeraldbane Lv 90

Belgrim Fist Lv 90

William Wildweaver Lv 90

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
Sherlock Bones on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
What kind of a world would you like to see?
One themed world I would love to see is one based off of Russia. I mean polar bears as tzars, and penguins as people that would be so cool. Sophia Goldenleaf

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
Blaze Sandblade on Sep 28, 2013 wrote:
You're probably annoyed by me taking up so much space, but I can't help it. I have another world idea.

Name: Umbra

Back story: Long ago, Umbra was once the brightest part of Mooshu, known as the Moodha Gardens. But when the Spiral was breaking apart, the Moodha Gardens broke off from Mooshu, & flew endlessly through the cold Spiral. Separated from Mooshu, the Moodha couldn't leave the Gardens, for longer than even Moodha could be patient for, aeons of bitter thoughts of an immortal, primordial deity ate away at the Gardens. Then Morganthe found it, & renamed it Umbra, after her strongest power, shadow. She let her evil creatures of death colonize it. When Ambrose found out about this, he sent you to stop her immediately, to free the Moodha. Because the Moodha was slowly fading, Mooshu was too.

Areas:
The Shrine (Commons Area)
Garden of Myths
Garden of Life
Garden of Death
Dungeon of Mind
Dungeon of Body
Dungeon of Soul
Moodha's Hideout
Web of Shadows
Penumbra Hope
Morganthe's Home
Spirit Lining

I'll post my new spell ideas soon.
How dare you! "She let her evil creatures of Death colonize it." That is just plain out rude! Death magic is not evil! Just because Malistare was the Death Professor when he turned evil did not change Death magic one bit! In fact, I've noticed that Death Wizards are more friendlier. And Young Morganthe being Death, that dose not make the school evil. So back off and leave Death alone! We are not evil! We are just like everyone else!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Nicholas Hawkspear on Oct 2, 2013 wrote:
How dare you! "She let her evil creatures of Death colonize it." That is just plain out rude! Death magic is not evil! Just because Malistare was the Death Professor when he turned evil did not change Death magic one bit! In fact, I've noticed that Death Wizards are more friendlier. And Young Morganthe being Death, that dose not make the school evil. So back off and leave Death alone! We are not evil! We are just like everyone else!

-Nicholas Hawkspear level 90
I didn't mean it like that, I meant that her creatures of death are evil, not death creatures in general, I was actually considering taking up death as my tertiary (third) school of magic. Even over sun, moon & star. Let me correct my sentence, 'She let her evil creatures of death colonize it.' Emphasis on her. Okay?
On another note, what if in Umbra you could find Mallistaire's ghost in Morganthe's house. He was trying to persuade Morganthe to stop, because you'll overpower her. Then Mallistaire reveals a secret. He says: "They'll destroy you, I don't want you getting hurt, you're my only daughter." It would make sense, they're both necromancers, they both want(ed, in Mallistaire's case) to destroy Ravenwood. Then Sylvia will appear next to Mallistaire (both are still ghosts) and turn to you, even though you have taken an invisibility potion (I don't know where or how). She says to you "I can advise you to go now, Mallistaire & I will make sure that even if my daughter takes over the spiral, no-one will die. Only converted into either death creatures or necromancers. But if you wish to follow and battle Morganthe. I do not know whether you are foolish or brave. But my daughter has grown strong, she exists in not one place, but many. Face one of her shadow copies in each world, and defeat her one by one. But spare her life, she is the only true family we have that have not been reborn into another life. We are happy as ghosts, but let our family still exist in the living world. So that they can clear our family's bad name." And then both she and Mallistaire disappear into skulls for Mallistaire, and leaves for Sylvia. I'll finish this in a bit.