Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
I think there should be a world of Forbidden magic. The world is all foggy and dead because nobodies been there in a long time and only few have been cursed to stay there forever. There you can learn Forbidden Magic that can alter the battlefield like put somebody from the other team on your team, or force somebody out of the battle.

Justin DragonFlame Lv.27

Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Wizard101FanWiki on Aug 13, 2008 wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
Celestia is kind of that way. It's underwater theme comes around Stormriven in the whirlpool, The Grotto, and the Crustacean Empire where there IS water.

Destiny Hexvault, Exalted, Level 100

Defender
Jun 22, 2011
Polaris! Go to Tala Snakesquasher, in the quest before Across the Spiral. She mentions trading - in Polaris.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Blake Mythmancer on May 8, 2014 wrote:
Well, their has already been a hint from Old Cob saying, Mirage, Empyria, Polaris, and The Broken Lands
Yeah Polaris, Empyrea, Mirage, The Hidden Lands, and the Broken Shores. Wonder what the Hidden Lands and Broken Shores are....

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Smurfed on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
Hmmm...

A bug world, where the town would be like a hive of some kind, and players run around outside in giant vegetation and the like with insect-themed outfits

There is a desert-type world for Krokotopia, so maybe also have a tundra-type world with lots of ice, big thick furry outfits, and abomonable snowmen

Dinosaurs. There should be a world with dinosaurs in it too. Maybe not the big giant hulking type, but Dinosaurs that are more like people than giant lizards (the way people of Marleybone are more like people than cats and dogs). And you could have like a stoneage, sort of "Flintstones" inspired outfits.

Maybe even a "Heaven and Heck" type world, where it's a classical sort of good verse evil thing. You could have Seraph NPCs (like the lady at the end of Unicorn Way... Her name escapses me at the moment) and some sort of appropriately evil-themed bad guys, not to mention the angel/devil outfit styles

I also like LafChill's idea of a swamp/jungle type world to represent the frogpeople. Have maybe some sort of jungle-tribe theme thing going for it (Professor Baelstrom himself seems to me to be some sort of Pygmy frog)

Well that's all from me for now. I might expand on this a little later, I quite enjoye thinking up all this sort of stuff :-)
Hmmm guess Kingsisle took the first world into consideration. The bug world turned out to be Khrysalis

Explorer
Nov 27, 2010
A world should be Persia themed, with great deserts and tall towers and bandits and sand and six-armed beasts!

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
I Got it! I know what it is! Arachna! All the clues, like morganthe being a spider (look at how she holds her staff) and all of the spiders in the last place. Sooooooo Arachna will be a spider themed world! And i think the next one!

Wolf OwlHunter Lvl 100

P.s (the cob releases spiders in the air at the end)

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
i think there should is death world where malistaire and/or morganthe create and summon monsters from it could have like graves and every death mob there and the final dungeon could have a like ultimate death boss with every death spell and he could look like a huge strong ghost or something

Blaze FireSword lvl 67

Imagination is the to discovering new worlds

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I think there should a world were you can go back in time when the gaints, dragons, and tritons were at war or when the spiral was just forming.

Or you can go back in time when malistars wife was sick and helped her and you cure her.

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
sergio1999 on May 28, 2014 wrote:
I think there should a world were you can go back in time when the gaints, dragons, and tritons were at war or when the spiral was just forming.

Or you can go back in time when malistars wife was sick and helped her and you cure her.
that would be cool but what if that world came true

(but isnt aztaca kinda in the passed during dinasaur time?)

Blaze FireSword lvl 69

Survivor
Feb 08, 2014
Our World!
  • Well the story goes that your character/wizard doesn't come from this world (Wizard City) but of a place where magic is thought not to exist (refers to earth maybe ) cause we visit Wizard City and enroll into the schools of magic with the help of Merle Ambrose, (I believe), but this hints that there is another world somewhere in the spiral, like our "homeworld" that we had to come from SOME WHERE.
  • However, kingsisle could always switch things up, where should they include our "homeworld," (as like a side world like Grizzleheim and Wysteria) they don't have to replicate earth, but some fantasy world that we supposedly came from XD or they could bring in some random themes from earth :P
  • A random idea that popped up in my head was from that Red Barn Farm House and a world themed off of a typical classical Western or Southern American point of view (country side, "the country" in general, farm animals, they could incorporate country/redneck accents )
  • Every world has a conflict or reason to visit, why else would your wizard come to that world? So what if you were called to resolve a family conflict, or maybe merle ambrose gives a summer break and you go to visit family, and when you get there, there is this apocalypse where enemies of other worlds came to your home and are trying to take over or something but in the end you compromise (by force works too) that they can't be here.
  • ALSO in the new gear, they can make a selection of JEANS and we can all wear jeans :)
  • As I look back at this, it seems a bit outstretched, but whatever XD
P.S. This is totally random! BUT! Wouldn't it be funny if wizards blocked their own heals when they criticalled ??? The reaction would be so funny!
*heals* > *criticals* > "YES!" > *blocks* > "awwwweee..." > XD

Survivor
May 23, 2010
i think it would be amazing if they had a world full of modern day builders who live in a more western country side and it would fit with the gear of the new Arcane Builder Bundle

Scot Sparkleeyes, Currently level 75 (i think i havent played in a while)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2011
You should add some medival place. Like The Kingdom Of Camelot For an example. That would be awesome

Blaze SkullStaff lvl 34

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Blaze SkullStaff on May 30, 2014 wrote:
You should add some medival place. Like The Kingdom Of Camelot For an example. That would be awesome

Blaze SkullStaff lvl 34
Um, we have Avalon...

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hmm, maybe the land of Zaita, it would be an Italian themed land and one of the zones you go to is Sicily! Instead of being shaped into a boot it could be a purse lol

Survivor
Jul 03, 2012
Miranda Dreamsong on May 31, 2014 wrote:
Um, we have Avalon...
He is lvl 34 death. he probably hasn't been there yet. :)

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
ralwrachel101 on May 29, 2014 wrote:
Our World!
  • Well the story goes that your character/wizard doesn't come from this world (Wizard City) but of a place where magic is thought not to exist (refers to earth maybe ) cause we visit Wizard City and enroll into the schools of magic with the help of Merle Ambrose, (I believe), but this hints that there is another world somewhere in the spiral, like our "homeworld" that we had to come from SOME WHERE.
  • However, kingsisle could always switch things up, where should they include our "homeworld," (as like a side world like Grizzleheim and Wysteria) they don't have to replicate earth, but some fantasy world that we supposedly came from XD or they could bring in some random themes from earth :P
  • A random idea that popped up in my head was from that Red Barn Farm House and a world themed off of a typical classical Western or Southern American point of view (country side, "the country" in general, farm animals, they could incorporate country/redneck accents )
  • Every world has a conflict or reason to visit, why else would your wizard come to that world? So what if you were called to resolve a family conflict, or maybe merle ambrose gives a summer break and you go to visit family, and when you get there, there is this apocalypse where enemies of other worlds came to your home and are trying to take over or something but in the end you compromise (by force works too) that they can't be here.
  • ALSO in the new gear, they can make a selection of JEANS and we can all wear jeans :)
  • As I look back at this, it seems a bit outstretched, but whatever XD
P.S. This is totally random! BUT! Wouldn't it be funny if wizards blocked their own heals when they criticalled ??? The reaction would be so funny!
*heals* > *criticals* > "YES!" > *blocks* > "awwwweee..." > XD
I have been playing this game since '09 and I've always wanted to know the backstory. What was home like? Why did our parents willingly let us go and then never contact us again (let's avoid the Harry Potter explanation that they both died)? Do we have any family?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
I have taken my made up world of Ultria into some thought. The areas will be Alcane Cove, Heath Coast, Sea of Ethereals, Archacaen, Tylthe Caves, Firestone Fields, Mortum, Dyversity Gorge, Seclusion, and Rubyulous. Some ideas for areas.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2011
I adore the idea of fish, mermaids, and mermen, and would probably want them to be REAL not like catmaid, dogmaid, horseman, like REAL humans, but with fish tails, like the sirens. I have been waiting for a mermaid tail for SO long it is strange. When/if it comes out, can it be not a mount, but a robe or something? I want to wear it inside sometimes.

Explorer
May 02, 2012
I think they should have a world for cats! you know how they have a world for dogs, cats are awesome to! Maybe Catmania or something, idk. I would love it so much, and I bet other cat lovers would too!

Andrea Dragontamer
level 68 &&

Explorer
May 02, 2012
hmmmk on Aug 14, 2008 wrote:
BlackIce had some really great ideas that I'd be interested in seeing! :)

I'd also like to see those that Firlan suggested.

What about some worlds that are stylized, such as Salvador Dali, Pablo Picaso, Renoir, Paul Klee, M.C. Escher, George Pierre Seurat, or even more cartoony? Could even be just one world that encompasses running through these artists famous works.

Interesting would be a world of optical illusions.

Underground, such as from the point of view of worms, ants, groundhogs, etc.

Land of entirely plants - orchards, vegetable gardens, flower gardens, meadows, etc.

World of musical instruments or musical objects such as sheet music or victrola's

Ancient Greece or Rome

Nordic Vikings

A world only in the sky

Playground or school building setting

A world in the trees or in a single tree with with things like tree houses, monkeys, flying squirrels, etc.

A gypsy world

Candy or sweets world with gingerbread people

A ghost town or the wild west

A cyber world, encompassed in a computer.

In a typical home, but from the view of a mouse or "The Borrowers"

In a book with a story like Tom Sawyer, Huckleberry Finn or Pippi Longstocking.

World full of crystals, prisms & rainbows - all just color and sparkles

Only soft things, like pillows, marshmallows, clouds, etc. Could include super, sticky sweet, cutesy critters

A mansion or castle with hidden or secret passages.

A mystery world with famous detectives and a mystery to solve. Sherlock Homes, Hercule Poirot, Charlie Chan, Nancy Drew, Sam Spade, Perry Mason, etc.

Silent film or Roaring Twenties world.

For a mystery world, they would definitely have to include Agatha Christie!

Andrea DragonTamer

level 68 ,,, &

(I know i dont have to do that, but its fun XD)

Explorer
May 02, 2012
sillybi11 on Aug 15, 2008 wrote:
I think there should be a wizard prison world where you have to free all of the captured wizards. When you walk down the hallways it would be like walking down a prison and there would be hands sticking out of the bars. You would fight guards(types of bad guys from everyplace(Unicorn way, firecat alley, Krokotopia, etc.)) and the bosses would be wizards that have turned evil but they wear black and white prison clothes and there would be one for each school. The students would wear striped clothes(different colors depending on what shool you are).

I also liked the dinosaur world idea.
Awesome idea! (the first one mainly.)

Andrea DragonTamer
level 68 ,,, &

Survivor
Feb 23, 2013
How about a world that is a mirror of wizard city or another world were everything is opposite.

Hunter G.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
What if there were worlds for some of the newer lesser schools?
Lunaria

Sort of like Celestia. Nighttime, large and open lots of forests, and the people are either bats, wolves, or crows.
Star, Moon, & Sun.

Crystalia

The place would be made up of crystals and water. It'd be nighttime with rays of moonlight shining into the crystals making everything lovely. Also the whole world is a large cave.
Moon/Ice/Storm.

Savannah MoonBlossom Lvl 35

Survivor
Aug 16, 2012
I've noticed some of these posts have actually been used. An Atlantis world (Celestia), a Medieval world (Avalon), and a Dinosaur World (Azteca) were all mentioned on the first page and all were created. So it would be interesting to see some of these other ideas start to pop up here and there…
Anyways, I've been thinking since the end of Khrysalis, with Old Cob rising from the black hole and everything, that he must be The Spider Magi, or Grandfather Spider (Just like Bartleby and Grandmother Raven). And since he is going to The Shadow Web, outside of the Spiral, and that's his chain of dark worlds, what if there were a new chain of worlds created by Grandmother Raven? There could be a world called, instead of Wizard City, New Wizard City (Like New York City). It could be a modern version of the original, a port that enables us to travel to these newly discovered worlds. There would be a new, much more advanced school there, parallel to Ravenwood, with different teachers: for instance, Olivia Greyrose, daughter of Lydia; Nolan Stormgate, prodigy of Cyrus, etc. Instead of Bartleby in the center, there would be Grandmother Raven. This world would be the home of new people with new ideas, trying to make The Spiral a better place. There could be communities trying to bring back the endangered Celestians, trying to save the Aztecosaurs, trying to rebuild Ravenwood and fix Dragonspyre. It could lead us down streets themed like the Astral schools, teach us light magic, the 12th school created by Grandmother Raven that Ambrose has trained in. Then we would go to her other worlds. We could discover where The Coven (birds) came from, where Mr. Lincoln (a bird) came from, have an expanded version of Aquila (home of birds) like in Pirate101. Grandmother Raven could lead us through a new arc, and prepare us for what is to come in the Shadow Web.
Please reply :)