Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think that there should be a world that people of Wizard0101 should travel to Pirate101 and you would have to fight the Armada and you get sent there by Merle Ambrose's friend he tells him that he needs help there and then the bosses cheat and can cast spells and fight like they do in Pirate101

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
i hope people can get to mine,
I would enjoy a world with time travel. one where you chase ,morganthe or who ever is going to be the bad guy.
A place where the time stream flows and you have to jump into the streams to save the past. ot hte future. where you could team up with your older self. T deefeat whosoever thats trying to ruin time.

I also suggest a war world completly consumed in war against the free worlds,(wizard city, krokotopia, grizzleheim, marleybone, mooshu, and dragonspyre) against the worlds conquered by Morganthe(celestia,zafaria,avalon,azteca) and they should later posess belladonna crisp and the proffessors of
pigswick and turn them against the free worlds.

I hope a moderator reads my ideas and does something about it

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2010
i think it would be cool if there was a cloud based world where you live in the sky. also it would be cool to have an underground world too . -sincerely
Adam waterwhisper level 78 wizard

Survivor
Jul 05, 2013
Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
i want aworld dragonspyre didnt even have many fire guys well krok had a lot and so does celestia but theyre not fire themed

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
nullThey could name that quest Collision Of Worlds :D

Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
Guys, So far there is Aquila.
But I got a sneak peek from Lydia Greyrose in My Email
It said: New world: Bunaria
New magics: Light and Dark magic.

So I thought that was the New world and magic.
Who knows what new spells there is!!
Keira SpiritHeart lvl 90

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
nullin response to the underwater idea that's kind of been spread over the spiral. There is crab alley in wizard city and many parts of celestia to name a couple of underwater places. So to put a world underwater is redundant

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
nullWow! that is the greatest idea i have heard in all 103+ pages!

Survivor
Feb 20, 2012
You know the other competitors in Wysteria. Nadia came from the Mirage which sounds cool,.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I think it would be cool if there was a mortal world you could go to.

WolfSoulCatcher 53

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
Since i Love Marleybone i would like that Meowiarty has escaped again and you go to a world full of thiefs and prisioners but only players that has completed marleybone can enter . Oh and in the final dungeon,Meowiarty Takes the Krokomicon and tries to escape but Sherlock stops him and then Shelock and you battle meowiarty!

Survivor
Dec 06, 2012
I would really enjoy a world that is french 1700 Rococo themed but with a punk twist! :D like maybe someone could have a big ball gown but with spikes >:D

also possibly some thing Arabian themed! : )

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
nullwow just wow How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.
i love that idea i never thought of a person that was so cool you are amazing i would love to play with you and talk about our ideas when we have time!

Survivor
Mar 25, 2011
How about a world were you could see the stars and the ground is all a GINORMOUS rainbow (a wired direction- looking one when you think about it) with maybe Efrreets and gins( the Genies) can be the enemies. Also the Genies could be good as well like as villagers, vendors and quest givers. There can also be new mounts, attire, and new PETS. Also prospector zeak and his friend the seamstress cold be there with a quest to find in every part of a world( like the commons, Drum jungle etc.) a mini rainbow in a cloud in one end and in the other end an ultra tiny but still visible when you zoom in,leprechaun with a pot of gold with the rainbow and a mini sun near the cloud. But it all has to be close together so it looks like one thing.
Joshua GoldGem

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
Isn't it about time we have a world Death themed? Maybe Malistare will marry Morganthe and they will have there revenge! It would be a dark, dark world...

Richard AshWeaver Level 28 Wizard

Explorer
Jun 24, 2011
What about an underground village, where the people have never seen the sun?

Survivor
Sep 15, 2012
I am Very upset that we never really explored the worlds from the original Wysteria Quests
But i would like a world based on because we have never had a storm based world! we have had ,,,, and worlds so death and storm worlds have not been MADE YET!
World names:
Halestrondia
Varesland
Watropa
Kaope
I like these world name because they represent death and or storm based worlds Maybe we would face curent time morganthe?! or even maybe there would be a twist were Beladonna IS morganthe's Evil TWIN!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I didn't take the time to read and of the pages because there are like 103 so I don't know if I'm copying anybody, but there could be like a world kind of like Toy Story where it seems like you are shrunken down and you have to talk to toys and stuff and battle evil broken toys. Also, there could be a kitchen type world where there's like a pantry and stove and stuff. There could also be a science lab world with like test tubes and burners and stuff with lab coats. There is also the possibility of electronics world, where you are basically it an electronics store with computers and stuff. For the Toy Story world, you could have like a wand with a teddy bear or something on it. For the kitchen type world, you could have like chef hats and stuff with a frying pan wand. For the science world, you could wear lab coats and stuff and have like a lest tube wand. For the electronic store world you could have like a cell phone wand and a pet computer or calculator or something like that.
I'm sorry if I copied your idea, I did not read all 103 pages for worlds.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
We should have a bug theme'd world :D
Enemies could be ants,bees,praying mantis,beetles,earwigs,and maybe flies xD
Dungeons could take place in ant mounds or hives (hives are much better )
The storyline could be
Bees are taking over the land spreading a poisonus disease

Whatever :P

~Bai

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I doubt any of my ideas can compare to most ideas that have been posted already, but here goes. (I also have not read all of the pages. If I have a similar idea to yours please do not feel as though I stole your idea. Much apologies if my idea is similar. )

A really mix-up world is what I think should be made. Maybe one that no one has managed to reach yet, but so many have heard of it before. What I'm thinking of is some sort of Underworld. This world could be a mix up of all worlds, only it's made up of their past inhabitants. So for example, many of Dragonspyre's old soldiers and dragons could be found here, or maybe the first Vikings of Grizzleheim. Anyways, this world could be called plainly 'Spirit World.' It is just basically the resting place for the stronger spirits of The Spiral.

Not only could this world hold many strong spirits, but perhaps Morganthe has traveled here to rouse the spirits who thirst for vengeance, power, or just destruction. If you guys have already started creation for the next world, you need not pay attention to my story-line idea.

The mission of the wizards in this world is to put these angered spirits to rest, or at least calm them down. The reason the world was reachable at all was because the spirits had been re-awakened. The reason as to why the spirits must be stopped is because now the Spirit World is unstable. If the wizards were to fail in calming the spirits, the Spirit World would merge with the normal world and chaos would ensue. If they do, then the Spiral is safe once more.

Maybe the wizard(s) would finally be able to defeat Morganthe in this world and successfully stop her plans. (Not totally relevant, but if you guys make another super-enemy, maybe make a non-death-based one. :) Not all Death wizards are evil.) But maybe not, and maybe she flees as she is defeated.

Anyways, if I had more room to type I would definitely type more. Thank you for reading my odd idea!
~ Courntey Icethorn; Transcendent

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
I would like to see a world talking about the head masters past merly ambrose back in time or something like that would be like as fighting with the headmaster in the past trying to solve something would be really nice