Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2013
how about one themed for skull island from pirate 101!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
you should do a cloud world. nice guys should be white evil clouds should be dark or stormy. this could be when you did all the game and it is a new world just for fun. when there is a mission and you complete it there would be a walkway with clouds to go to this cloud world. when you get to it ( if you go up the clouds )
there would be some bosses with giant prices on them. nothing like books or plants. there would be things like pets and spells and gear.
wolf soul runner ,,, and
Michael nightwalker ,

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
nullYES
Nippon, Polaris, & Mirage all sound really cool

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
How about a evil themed world like p101s suspected darkmoore or something

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
A western themed world like coolranch in pirate101 would be cool

Justin Ironflame Lvl 82 Fire

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
I Think that there should be a world with new schools and based on Italy

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
I would really like to see an anti-wizard city world. Like morganthe corrupts most of WC and now we have to duel tougher opponents than in regular WC. who knows, maybe in that world we can maybe expect a duel from a corrupted Ambrose and gamma

Miguel Dawnstone level 89

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
What that means players can go on rides, eat food, Fight weak or powerful mobs in the Mob ring, train pets, go shoping clowns, and hangout and it could go in avalon mooshu maybe wizard city or the new world after the side one and there are events for your school only I think this would be a very fun thing and its a great place to trade tc's oh and maybe new cool summer lvl 45& up to wear like ties and sunglasses This thing should really take place please agree and stuff only cost gold and very low amount of crowns like 50& under for even more awesome stuff this will make kids enjoy this game even more and also swimming in a pool with floating chairs. so pls guys agree with this idea it sounds fun and also you can play the min game's there to

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
A Mooshu+avalon world called Moolon or avashu with ninjas ghost robots and the last of malistair the undying

Survivor
Jun 10, 2013
I would like to see like an Alcatraz type world

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2012
nullProf. Greyrose said somewhere else that the Morganthe arc is only the second chapter, and there's many more to come. This means that a end to Wizard101 is nowhere in sight.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
Life Sage on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I would really like to see an anti-wizard city world. Like morganthe corrupts most of WC and now we have to duel tougher opponents than in regular WC. who knows, maybe in that world we can maybe expect a duel from a corrupted Ambrose and gamma

Miguel Dawnstone level 89
I think it would be awesome if there was a world where stars are everywhere and spirits are heard from crystals. Constellations of the dead you've summoned. Each island of it would be colorful, misty, and full of aura and crystals. Most enemies are regular BUT stole the crystals transforming themselves into crystal creatures. Most of the clothing there would be dark and embroidered with crystals. Many types of magic there. Every good soul that dies forms a new crystal there. Morganthe tries to destroy or corrupt the gems making a few evil constellations around too. Perhaps maybe when you fight Morganthe, she dies, a statue of made of crystals then shatters into millions of pieces turning black and dark red. Before that, many ancient temples everywhere you have to battle in. Maybe some Morganthe spiders lurk in the temple with a few webs every here and the in the temples. The citizens of this world cans be Fortune tellers, Spirit speakers, some constellations insteads of ghosts in town, and Crystal gaurdians. Crystal gaurdians are like Fire Elementals, though made of crystals. Ok, maybe a few unlucky ghosts that couldn't become calm constellations. It's the fault of Morganthe. When you first get there a ghost greets you, tells tales of this realm, tells what disaster is wreaking, and asks for help. They thank you by letting you speak with the spirits in the crystals. And I want to call it: Crystaciallia. Cri-staish-ie-allia. That is all I can describe about this world, Crystaciallia.

Olivia Dragon Level 36

Survivor
Dec 21, 2010
nullI think it would be awesome if there was a world where stars are everywhere and spirits are heard from crystals. Constellations of the dead you've summoned. Each island of it would be colorful, misty, and full of aura and crystals. Most enemies are regular BUT stole the crystals transforming themselves into crystal creatures. Most of the clothing there would be dark and embroidered with crystals. Many types of magic there. Every good soul that dies forms a new crystal there. Morganthe tries to destroy or corrupt the gems making a few evil constellations around too. Perhaps maybe when you fight Morganthe, she dies, a statue of made of crystals then shatters into millions of pieces turning black and dark red. Before that, many ancient temples everywhere you have to battle in. Maybe some Morganthe spiders lurk in the temple with a few webs every here and the in the temples. The citizens of this world cans be Fortune tellers, Spirit speakers, some constellations insteads of ghosts in town, and Crystal gaurdians. Crystal gaurdians are like Fire Elementals, though made of crystals. Ok, maybe a few unlucky ghosts that couldn't become calm constellations. It's the fault of Morganthe. When you first get there a ghost greets you, tells tales of this realm, tells what disaster is wreaking, and asks for help. They thank you by letting you speak with the spirits in the crystals. And I want to call it: Crystaciallia. Cri-staish-ie-allia. That is all I can describe about this world, Crystaciallia.

Olivia Dragon Level 36

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
What would happen if the dominant species of a world does not associate with humans. Maybe you would have to communicate through your pet, but it would be a higher level world because every wizard gets a pet in Celestia (it is required don't ask). Just think about it

Comments good and bad here

Survivor
May 26, 2010
I think there should be a place where the residents do not believe in magic. Perhaps some kind of 'there has to be reason before we believe it' kind of place. Maybe a sci-fi place? I always thought would be kind of interesting....

Inquirer

Defender
Oct 21, 2010
Greek and Roman Go... on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
What would happen if the dominant species of a world does not associate with humans. Maybe you would have to communicate through your pet, but it would be a higher level world because every wizard gets a pet in Celestia (it is required don't ask). Just think about it

Comments good and bad here
That would be an interesting world. I like the idea It would be a fun thing to do, & I want to see what other wizards think. Personally, I would like to see this enter the game.

-See Ya In The Spiral!!

Julia DragonLeaf

Survivor
May 04, 2013
I honestly liked the marleybone theme. though it makes cats the criminals. i think there should be a world that is the other way around. Like a cat themed world.
Also i think there should be a world for each school as a side world. like for a themed side world and only wizards that study should get that. and same for . And maybe even side worlds where students could choose a second school as one of the astral schools. so if your first school is you could choose a secondary astral school like or and only wizards that have a second school as can go into the moon world and only wizards that have a second school as can go in that world and only wizards who have a second school as can go in that world.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
and these would be some of the rides magiic carpet ring of fire the myth maze and some spinning rides

Survivor
Jun 24, 2012
null1. A world already taken over by Morganthe, showing that your character was too late to stop Morganthe's next phase in rewriting the spiral.

2. A world based on, not on a distant land, but above it, a world of the heavens, with maybe gryphons, centaurs, ect.

3. A final challenge, putting all you've learned from the past worlds, and on each couple of areas you fight a very much powered up version of each final boss from previous worlds.

4. We've already had a couple themed worlds, Wizard City is all schools, Krokotopia is balance, Marleybone is...well...they dont study magic. Mooshu is life, I believe. Dragonspyre is fire, Celestia is all 3 hidden schools. Grizzleheim and Wintertusk (if you count them as 2 worlds) are both ice. Maybe one based off of a remaining element.

Explorer
Mar 18, 2012
That's cool to me.

Sounds like a good idea. It would be like the new place to hangout.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
The new world is probably going to be Mirage, a Persian-Indian theme. I read the blog and saw a tiger wearing Indian cultured clothing.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Future Wizard City

Wizard City is in ruins while Ambrose has been kidnapped by a masked Wizard who seems to be invincible. He has powered up all of the bosses and creatures of Wizard City and has enlisted them in his plot to take it over, and then the rest of the Spiral. The Masked Wizard defeated and captured the teachers and wizards to eliminate all resistance, except one. Ceren Nightchant has managed to slip away from the clutches of the ruthless wizard and use a special spiral key: The Quantum Spiral Key he received from Lady Oriel to go back to the past and warn Headmaster Ambrose of the horrible fate that is to befall Wizard City if they don't take precaution. While the main wizard is in Ambrose's office being addressed the issue, The Masked Wizard bursts into the room, stuns the wizard and Ambrose, and takes Ambrose to the future where he awaits his fate. Ceren then gives the wizard the Quantum Spiral Key to chase after The Masked Wizard and Ambrose. Upon arrival of the Ruined Wizard City, the wizard sees no Ambrose or Masked Wizard in sight, so he looks for clues. While avoiding outrageously strong creatures that the Masked Wizard summoned he finds that there's no one that can help him. Suddenly, while on the bridge in the commons, a stone hits the wizard in the back of the head. He/she then hears a "psst". They go into the waterfall and find that the only one in the future who was not captured was Dworgyn. Now the wizard and Dworgyn must find a way to find and free all of the teachers and wizards and save Ambrose, Wizard City, and the entire Spiral from the clutches of the unknown foe.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
I have one door, just one, that I am dying to know what is behind... In the Dark Cave at the end of Triton Avenue, there is another cave entrance/exit that is gated with the Death Seal. I originally thought it would end up being the hideout of Malistaire while hiding in Wizard City but it seems I was mistaken, I really want to know what is back there, because you don't craft a doorway like that for it to be a dead end.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
I think there should be a new sky world where you're in the clouds and you fight cloud monsters which would be storm and (and maybe raise the level cap and add new spells and I know this is the right place for this sorry but I just had to mention it)

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
nullMaybe the masked wizard is the future you?!?