Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Angus Myth on Oct 8, 2013 wrote:
A world, where the war of heroes vs villains rages on. The villainous Storm, Fire and Death are the villains, the heroes are myth, life, and ice. And, in the middle, is one, who is a true hero, who is of the balance class. You walk into the world, on orders from Merle Ambrose. You walk up to a boy, crying, watching the sensless battles. He turns to you, and says, "Oh. I am sorry, am I in your way? I am Regi Legendblade." Then a quest appears, titled "Help the Hero." Reward, like in Celestia, is an auto-level up epx, and 100000 gold. He says "Say, you look strong. Could you help me? I need help stopping this war here." You agree, and start the quest.

The world is called.

Equinoxia, for it's heroes....... and for it's villains.
How about for that quest, it says you have to defeat 10 Obsidian Deer (they look like deer knights) that have 4,500 health. When you go back to Regi you get xp, gold & 1 Deer Knight TC. He then says "Thank you, but the villains aren't the only ones fighting, could you please immobilise the heroes?" And then you get a quest called 'Lifeless Life', where you have to defeat 10 Rogue Monks (they look like goat monks) that have 4,750 health. When you go back to Regi you get xp, gold & 1 Goat Monk TC. He says "Oh thank you so much, there was something odd about them, normally they stop if a child asks them to. It wasn't like them, if you wish to help me further, there is a raven who knows the arts of pyromancy in the Dragon's Plains, Alrik Drakonbreath. He used to be a member of the Coven, but realised that an everwinter would mean the end of fire, but you can trust him now, most of the time..." And then you get another quest called 'Unreliable Flame'. When you talk to Alrik, he says "Who are you? A villain? No? Regi sent you?" He shakes his head in frustration "When will he learn that he should stop leading heroes to there doom, in other words, here. See the destruction that has been caused, and all because of that foolish necromancer Morganthe. She has urged the villains and heroes to fight each other once more. If you wish to stop her, you should start by stopping the fire warriors. But to defeat the leader, you must first gain passage to his palace, if you think it's easy, think again." Then you get a quest called 'Ghostly Guardians' where you have to defeat 10 Flameborn Ghosts (look like Brimstone Revenants) that have 4,500 health. When you go back to Alrik, he says "Well done, but many have done that before you, as the leader of the fire warriors expects. This was merely a warm up. Heh, warm up." Then you get a quest called 'Sound of Dragons' where you have to defeat 10 Fire Dragons that have 4,800 health. When you go back, Alrik seems surprised, and says "Impressive, not many have gotten this far, but none have yet survived the Dungeon of Flame. If you survive the first 5 floors, the leader awaits you." Then you get a quest called 'Drakon101'. On the dungeon's 1st floor there are 2 Flameborn Ghosts, on floor 2 there are 2 Fire Dragons, on floor 3 there's 4 Flameborn Ghosts, floor 4 has 4 Fire Dragons & on floor 5 there are 2 Flameborn Ghosts & 2 Fire Dragons. On floor 5 there's 1 Flameborn Ghost, 1 Fire Dragon & 2 bosses. Kol Shadowsong with 7,500 health and more fire cards is there with Alrik Drakonbreath, who has 8,000 health. Alrik says to you "So, perhaps you are stronger than I thought, all the more reason to stop you from reaching our leader. I see you recognise Kol, he wasn't always my favourite member of the Coven, actually supporting the everwinter. But my brother is still strong, and together we will destroy you!"

What do you think of my ideas?

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
How about a world for each specific school? I know all the worlds right now are aimed at some schools but not all of them have specifically enemies, or enemies. Maybe a world made specifically for each school would bring together people of the same school, and with other schools in the main worlds. Just a thought, but I think it'd be cool

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Ice Warrior on Sep 24, 2013 wrote:
A Doctor Who themed world :3 There could be a Tardis as a spiral door!

Or there could be a world on another planet (Like Saturn, Jupiter, etc.) And the final boss is on the rings c:

Or a fully tropical island...like the Floating Land but a whole world like that.. with sharks and dolphins and turtles and all types of tropical stuff. And volcanoes ^^

Gabby
Really? This is wizard 101 not Doctor Who 101.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
Gotham City themed... plz make friends with Warner Bros.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
My Idea is Simple

The Anti Wizards
A new Dimension where every thing is opposite

Hope you liked my idea!!!

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
herbivore5 on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Gotham City themed... plz make friends with Warner Bros.
please no no dc! star wars or marvel if you're doing that

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Okay so whilst I love wizard101 i believe we all can admit the cold hard fact that the pirate101 graphics leave wizard101 graphics in the dust and yes I know that wizard101 is a much older game but it still is drawing in money and players which is why I think it wouldn't hurt KI to at least consider to make the new worlds and characters with better graphics I'm not even asking for the whole game to be redone just the characters and any new worlds to come and while I know they do but it seems like KI doesn't care about wizard101 as much as pirates101 graphics-wise so what do you all think.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2010
I think a wild west theme with cow poke clothing and gear that would be dropped from secret bosses.

And how about a world that is strictly holiday themed, like a different holiday for each area?

How about a world where you battle cavemen and cavewomen, ride on mammoths or travel down rivers on canoes?

Maybe a world that is being ravage by tornadoes and meteor strikes and other natural disasters.

I know how about a world where you battle different types of flowers and other plants like creeping vines and things?

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Sierra Pixiedust on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I think a wild west theme with cow poke clothing and gear that would be dropped from secret bosses.

And how about a world that is strictly holiday themed, like a different holiday for each area?

How about a world where you battle cavemen and cavewomen, ride on mammoths or travel down rivers on canoes?

Maybe a world that is being ravage by tornadoes and meteor strikes and other natural disasters.

I know how about a world where you battle different types of flowers and other plants like creeping vines and things?
I like the last one, it could be called Junglevine, where it used to be a beautiful, harmless wonderland, but when Morganthe came there, she let her evil insect creatures ravage the jungle, and she cast curses on the plants to stop you from reaching her. When Merle sends you there, he gives you a spiral key, that leads to a commons area called The Canopy, where you talk to a plant that wasn't effected by the curses called Green Giant, that says "Begone wizard! Your kind has caused too much destruction here! You show him the note that Ambrose gave you, he reads it aloud. 'I have sent my finest student to right the wrongs of the necromancer, Morganthe.' Very well, if you wish to help me, go to the Garden of Eden, and stop the chaos there." Then you get a quest called 'Adam & Eve'. I'll let KI do the rest.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Balance princess on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay so whilst I love wizard101 i believe we all can admit the cold hard fact that the pirate101 graphics leave wizard101 graphics in the dust and yes I know that wizard101 is a much older game but it still is drawing in money and players which is why I think it wouldn't hurt KI to at least consider to make the new worlds and characters with better graphics I'm not even asking for the whole game to be redone just the characters and any new worlds to come and while I know they do but it seems like KI doesn't care about wizard101 as much as pirates101 graphics-wise so what do you all think.
I much prefer Wizard to Pirates and am not really all that impressed with the graphics.
I really wish people would stop trying to turn this game into that one. I don't play Pirates for a reason.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
I agree I much prefer the playing style of wiz101 as opposed to pirates101 i just want the graphics to be better but your right they are to very different games by one company and it should stay that way but some of the wiz101 storyline does correlate with the pirates101 storyline by including the same worlds and what not.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
RavenLady777 on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I much prefer Wizard to Pirates and am not really all that impressed with the graphics.
I really wish people would stop trying to turn this game into that one. I don't play Pirates for a reason.
i don't like p101 either in my opinion that was a waste of money for kingsisle but maybe some people still play it

Historian
May 06, 2009
RavenLady777 on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
I kinda would like to know why you don't like Pirate101. You keep emphasizing your displeasure with the game, but I would appreciate an explanation on why your seem so...malcontent with it (if you don't mind, of course).

I don't think anyone should try to make Wizard101 or Pirate101 anymore than the other aside from the little jokes KI plants in the story that bounce off each game (making them somewhat interwined). I'm also not sure that any major changes to Wizard101 to be like Pirate101 were suggested in this post at all. Both games offer something unique for any newcomer to the KI community. By establishing each game as one specific way, it gives a constumer a chance to see what they like and fit in with, without mucking the games up and making them nearly identical because they'd do the same thing.

Pirate101, to me does, have the superior graphics over Wizard101. Things are much cleaner and more detailed than what Wizard101 has. Of course, this only appears in the following worlds:
Wizard City
Krokotopia
Marleybone
MooShu
Dragonspyre
Grizzlehiem
Celestia

All worlds that came out after Celestia's released used new graphics that are identical to Pirate101's. I have once thought about KI updating Wizard City-Dragonspyre, but the work and money would be pointless to fix something that ain't broke. Also, if they did, we would loose the founding graphic's of KI's first successful project.

Personally, worlds going forward are going to be using the newer style of design found in Pirate101 for both games. You can clearly see the similarity in Avalon, Wysteria, Azteca, Wintertusk, and Aquila to Pirate101 graphics and it will most likely stay that way. So you're concern, Balance Princess, has already been covered.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
A clock themed world where you are in a grandmaster clock.

Or a beach world.

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
I have thought up of a world named Luna Park

It's based on New York City in the Golden Age of Seaside Amusement Parks (Ex: Coney Island, Seaside Heights, Etc. Etc.) as the world the Chickens from Cool Ranch came from

The idea was originally thought up with Pirate101 in mind so I had the different skyways named after boroughs of NYC, albeit slightly different (Manhatchen, Kingsborough, Queensborough, Richmond, Bronx)

For Wizard101 I thought there would be a mafia war between Rats (in trenchcoats no less) and Pigeons that threatened to tips the city on it's side.

It always struck me odd as how there weren't that many worlds based on America (Besides Cool Ranch of course)

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
That's kinda true aqulia does have way better graphics than any other world still not pirate101 good but way better than the older worlds I've seen but then again I've only been as far as mooshu once I get past the world of celestia I'll weigh in on this subject again I guess thanks for your thoughts on the subject.

Historian
May 06, 2009
critical blizzard on Oct 16, 2013 wrote:
i don't like p101 either in my opinion that was a waste of money for kingsisle but maybe some people still play it
Well they just reached 5 Million registered players within a year (and on their birthday), so yeah, quite a lot of people like Pirate101 just as quite a lot of people like Wizard101. The game is really following in Wizard's footsteps, which to me is good for KI as they expand their games to more people which means more money which means more game growth.
I don't think it's fair to say it was a waste of money, because, for starters, no one says that about Wizard101 over in Pirates and they show respect to Wizards just as the feeling should be sent back. I mean, how would you feel if someone said that about Wizard, hmm? I think Wizard101 players should be a little more respectful of the other game. You don't have to fall in love with it, but I feel like a lot of Wizards treat Pirates like dirt. But that's just my 2 cents and you're, of course, entitled to your opinion.

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I enjoy Wizard101 graphics just fine, it should stay. However, dramatic camera angles, zoom-ins and outs and other cool things like that should keep being put in. They make the game strengthen the power of the storyline.

Survivor
Jul 25, 2011
I was thinking, and a question came to thought. Is Aquila and the mysterious cave all KI made in the long time period since Azteca came out? It has been a while and I'm curious. I have been waiting for a new story line world to come out. I want to know what you think KI might be getting ready? Could possibly be a big advancement to wizard101. Is this really all they made? I want some ideas from you. Have a nice day and I'll be roaming the spiral.

Dylan FrostHammer 82 Blake StarBringer 34

Survivor
Sep 09, 2013
hi I think you are rite but im not shere so yes have fun

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
personally i think we could add a carnival not to mention a new Waterworks for level 90's fighting the carnies and clowns and make a maze of the fun house for a dungeon etc.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
okay call me crazy but i think that there should be an individual world for each school that kind of trains you to be a better life, death, myth, ice, balance, fire, and storm student by having an instructor teach you how to use your spells the way there supposed to be used

Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
How about a world on top of trees with a bunch of bird people and stuff and other life guys

Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
These are the worlds I already know, Marleybone, Wysteria, grizzlehiem, Mooshu, Krokotopia, and wizard city of course. My belief is that malistare has his own world you have to go through before you can fight him. I have no idea what is beyond Mooshu though. Keep dreaming!

Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I think there are so many interesting worlds! Because on Pirate101 when i travel to different worlds I can see unknown worlds. I can see this world bubble that has a spooky mansion in it ( It's Darkmoor ). And when I go to Cool Ranch I see this lighthouse world with rocks surrounding it!