Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 02, 2009
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

Reply to me saying if you like this idea, or if you have something to add.

I got a great idea to branch off of that!

A world called Alcatraz, like the prison, that is like a small dark town with the average shopping district, commons, a school of exclusive spells, and a big building to chill out in, and right in the middle is a prison where each cell is a battlefield, and when you beat a boss in the other worlds you get the key to their cell. When you go there you can open their cell and foght them with friends.

The prison could be an instanced dungeon and there could be a clerk at the front desk or something like that. He/she gives different quests. Once you have beaten all the bosses in Wizard City ( or at least the main ones ) he/she could give you a quest to beat all those bosses. For doing it you'd get a rare hat, robe, shoes, wand, amulet, ring, pet, deck, and furniture, all of your school, along with a bunch of experience.

Then when you beat all the bosses in Krok, you do the same thing with the WC and KT bosses and get even rarer stuff. This would go on until DS.

When you beat all the bosses in the game, including side quest ones, he/she gives you a quest with all the bosses and then you get something like a ner invincible hat robe and shoes with a ring that gives you you school's 7 pip spell, and a wand that does 200 of your schools damage and gives you a power pip at the start of every battle.

Just an idea! Dylan ShadowTallon Lvl 44 Diviner

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
Hey i got an idea for a roman world you could call it olympus ya know from greek mythology? there coud be minoutar gaurds and maybe you could get quests from the greek gods to deafeat the dvil titans controlled by mallistares evil spirit idk how does it sound?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2009
maybe there could be a burmuda triangle sort of theme where in the quests you try to find people that are hidden somewhere and you would have to beat these very strong skeletal pirates to get back the missing person.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
garyboy11 wrote:
baconater wrote:
I think there should be a couple more worlds after Dragonspyre, and they should change the Grandmaster level to 100. I'm am kind of getting off topic, after they make the other worlds they should make this place called The Boss's _______, I have no name ideas. In there you should be able to face each and every boss you faced on Wizard 101, being able to heal after some, and sometimes after two or three. Then there should be a final boss named _______, got no name ideas for he/her, and _______ should have all the elements with 30,000 health. When you face him/her you should be able to use some of your friends, because of course, you have no chance without other people.

A world called Alcatraz, like the prison, that is like a small dark town with the average shopping district, commons, a school of exclusive spells, and a big building to chill out in, and right in the middle is a prison where each cell is a battlefield, and when you beat a boss in the other worlds you get the key to their cell. When you go there you can open their cell and foght them with friends.

The prison could be an instanced dungeon and there could be a clerk at the front desk or something like that. He/she gives different quests. Once you have beaten all the bosses in Wizard City ( or at least the main ones ) he/she could give you a quest to beat all those bosses. For doing it you'd get a rare hat, robe, shoes, wand, amulet, ring, pet, deck, and furniture, all of your school, along with a bunch of experience.

Then when you beat all the bosses in Krok, you do the same thing with the WC and KT bosses and get even rarer stuff. This would go on until DS.

When you beat all the bosses in the game, including side quest ones, he/she gives you a quest with all the bosses and then you get something like a ner invincible hat robe and shoes with a ring that gives you you school's 7 pip spell, and a wand that does 200 of your schools damage and gives you a power pip at the start of every battle.

hi

i am duncan shawdowthief. your idea is great.i am lv50.there should be a world called ticaope(tea-c-ope). it is a forest world where you can design a littel bit of it. that area, before you go design your section, you have a choice to go to other people designs and do there quest for fun. people can see your disigns.
tell me if you like it ok.please!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
13wawa wrote:
What about a Santa clues world where the merle tell you to go to the ice teacher she has a quest for you then she tells you that and evil force is trying to take over the NORTH POLE! or ICE KINGDOW! so santa clues is taken over a new force of balance because evil was destroy now a part of good need to be destroy "is mainly how balance works" so a new balance boss try to give balance but his doing the wrong thing and you need to stop it! and lvl should be increase lvl because then the games is boring like quest got only stuff to win not really exp. wish is not really what wizard or players ar try to get most of the time. I HOPE YOU LIKE MY IDEA! pls respond to my teachers i would like to see that you are really check what we say plz respond is k if you dont like it! :(

i like your idea duncan shadowthief deathlv50 trying to fight malistair.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
oh ya and another world could like have all the greek gods and they give you tasks depending on your school like athena could be the person that gives ice tasks poseidon for storm, and so on. and hades for death ad aphrodite for life (im getting carried away). and the world should be called Mount Olympus (might have spelled that wrong) kinda like in percy jackson books and you could meet percy jackson and annabeth lol (i am getting carried away again, but plz add percy jackson kingsisle and this world)

i like this idea duncan shawdowthief

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
I think that there should be like an underwater world kind of like alantis with like monsters that kind of are based on fishies i think that would be awesoem

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
yes the junble world idea is definatly my favorite all stromy with frogs :D fantastic

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Do you think dragon world is cool to I think so. But instead of boats to take you somewhere like grizzlehiem how about a dragon or just something diffrent to make it more intresting. (NOT THAT I AM UPSESTS WITH DRAGONS!I AM NOT!!)

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
driftblim275 wrote:
Wolverinel

A World full of wolverines, wolves, and Werewolfs
Werewolves would be a great idea but like a world where it is always a full moon but all inhabitants are werewolves and all students are werewolves after they complete the first quest and they fight a werewolf boss who bites them but they can turn into werewolves any time in other worlds and have to be them in this one and they cant ride mounts there, also they still can duel normally they should also call this world Moon Ridge and get like a new card from Headmaster Ambrose like moonliight where they summon a werewolf minion, this can be free and gamma shows you a portal behind a book case in headmasters tower

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
boby4000 wrote:
garyboy11 wrote:
baconater wrote:

hi

i am duncan shawdowthief. your idea is great.i am lv50.there should be a world called ticaope(tea-c-ope). it is a forest world where you can design a littel bit of it. that area, before you go design your section, you have a choice to go to other people designs and do there quest for fun. people can see your disigns.
tell me if you like it ok.please!

By the way I'm glad you like my idea and yours is great too! That'd be so cool to make my own street! Have you ever played the game Little Big Planet for PS3? Well it's almost exactly like that! Building a level in another game! That wouldbe the best!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
IxionInc wrote:
Mmm... That world idea sounds like Kingdom Hearts to me, plus I don't really like fighting bosses solo, really hard.

I'd like a world that would be the domain where the myth creatures come from. Kinda have it be a Roman themed world, since all of the worlds are based off of the different empires of the Earth, and have it populated with conflicting empires and such, or have a world where magic and technology clash together in constant warfare.
i would likefor everyone to get like 10000 crowns or really good cards or alot of money

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I have read some of the ideas for this and liked quite a few. Any of those would be nice. However, how about coming up with the worlds that the teachers and Mr Lincoln came from. A world of birds would work in a jungle theme or the Honey I shrunk the kids type theme with giant mushrooms and grass. We have Life and Balance teachers world and I gather Myth teacher came either from dragonspire or wizard city. Where did Falmea, the ice teacher and the storm teacher come from?

A fairytale world would nice. Not too sure about a futuristice world. A medieval world would be interesting. And I think a wild west theme world would be great.

I also agree, that a world with variety like wizard City would be more interesting then the same type streets over and over again. i.e. Marleybone.

As much as I hate bugs, a bug world would be interesting.

Whatever world you create I hope you create more furniture drops and unique houses.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I think a Native American world would be interesting. You could do quests for different people in a tribe, and travel between them. There are many wild creatures to fight, and different feuding tribes that have to unite to fight a common enemy. There could also be their different spirits, and the Creator might have to be saved from the new shadowy threat of Ironhawk.

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
Hey every one,

WELL I HAVE AN IDEA. Well this world is the world of tritons( because we have dragonspyre and grizzlehiem which are for the dragon and the frost giant). so this is a really powerfull world were the krokonomacon has been hidden by merle and now the ghost of malistare is trying to get it so he and his wife can live and rule the spiral!

Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
LafChill wrote:
I think there should be a swamp/jungle type of world so that the storm professor, sweepers and the misshapen frog people have a world representing them in the spiral.

Also I'd love to experience what the home worlds of Professors Falmea and Greyrose are like.

Professor Falmea is from Dragonspyre and you can go there

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
ok i agree with BlackIce i think there should be an underwater world with like sharks or mermaids. That would be a really good world considering lots of people are getting to the end of Dragonspyre and there isnt nothing else you could do??? I also think it would be great if you added more places to go and fight in all the worlds. i mean like add a few more worlds to Wizard City and Marleybone and all the rest. :)

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.

i like the way you think . read my post on the other world ideas page so i don't have to retype it all.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

another guy came up with the exact same idea on a different post. it sounds really cool and he has some really cool ideas.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2009
CatSydsMom wrote:
Lots of great world ideas here!

What I am curious about though is how they will continue the storyline. I don't know if any of you have read the Silmarillion (very beginning of the Lord of the Rings story), but most who haven't assume Sauron is the source of evil. Well, if you read the Silmarillion, you would have found out that even Sauron had a master. Since you defeat Mallistaire in Dragonspyre, I'm wondering if they plan on continuing as if an even greater evil was controlling him.

Still, I'm thinking that can only take you so far. Eventually, if they plan on continually adding new worlds, the storyline may have to start anew with a new and fresh "evil lord" taking over where the other left off, or some new disaster will have to occur.

It will be interesting to see where the story goes.

Cat

alura starglade
lvl 13 diviner

i've read the first ten pages of the silmarillion. had to start over from page four because i didn't get any of it. but i like your idea

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
OK for anyone who loves history(me) can we get a world based on the ancient Greek city-state SPARTA where i could buy Spartan armor.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2009
wre you go to the past but not just the past but like d day our revolution or like 9 11 2001 the titanic ecept like george washington was like a wizard or marley brown

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
LadyLucie wrote:
I think that there should be like an underwater world kind of like alantis with like monsters that kind of are based on fishies i think that would be awesoem

boby4000 wants to say

good idea i cant think of an idea like yours

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
duncan shawdowthief is back,

there also should be made of entire crystle. the person who is takeing care of the world has been poisoned by his brother. his brother wanted to take over the world. can you defeat him. tip, his brother is a balence with 15000 health. you dount go there until you are lv48

can someone give me a name for this world i will choose the best name.

eric,kimberly,sameul,and all my freands sorry i am playing my storm wizard.

kimberly i remember you became my friend in krocatopia

i will play my death every now and then and help you 8) :-) :) :D