Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hay how about a mirror world it would be in the stile of wizard city but all the good wizards are evil and evil bosses like Nightshade are the good guys that give you quests and the final boss would be mirror Ambrose

cass sandbane level 33 ice

Historian
May 15, 2009
how about a world where the storm teacher came from and they have their own problems that needs help with

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
two paths to choose
Everyone (Non required) Members (Required)
New Pork
\
Calebirdia Dragonspyre
\ /
Americat Grizzleheim Mooshu
\ l /
Oceanlantis l Marleybone
\ l /
Stableton l Krokitopia
\ l /
Wizard City

New Pork

People: Pigs

Final boss: Mayor Hamilton

Calebirdia

People: Birds

Final Boss: Al Cawpone

Americat

People: Cats, enslaved Marleybonians

Final Boss: Hairiet Muttman

Oceanlantis

People: Fish men, Squid men, Scuba Divers, Shark men, Whale men, Merpeople

Final boss : Octo Squidman

Stableton

People: Zebras, Horses, Unicorns, Mules, donkeys

Final boss: Mr. Darkhorn

What do you think?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
dukes9819 wrote:
There should be a pirate world.In it you would take side with the local villagers who think they are being attacked by pirates but it's something much deeper.You find out in a quest that the pirates are running from some unknown enemy <--(Need ideas here) and that the pirates (like in krokotopia) take you on a ship that takes you to th location of the unknown enemy and Wizard101 developers you take it from there

Perhaps instead of a Krokotopia-like theme for this world, the pirates and Marleybonians are waging war against each other. It could be like the English persecution of the pirates, back in the 1800s. The world would be tropical, with wild jungle islands that have jostling ports and rowdy taverns, with large galleons and junks (old fashioned boats) being the transportation between the archipelagos (island chains). The oceans would be a pretty, crystal blue, like the shallow seas of the carribean.

Explorer
Dec 13, 2008
jungurait8 wrote:
I was thinking maby a world for storm wizards. i mean only traiton ave. in wizard city has a storm like envorment exsept tomb of storms in krokatopia.

ideas
1. it coude have like a storm place with new storm spell that diveners and other wizard can learn to.
2. the qest coude be to save the world from evel myth and death sorces.
3.the landscape coude be like and alants city.
4. have like a new school like a link of ravenwood.

items
1.have some new staffs and wands to be won and to buy.
new spels

First, please learn how to spell. and second if its a storm world, there are gonna be storm enemies and if you think that a world is only gonna have myth and death, I would bet your saying that to help you main and secondary school

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
Celestia sounds like it would be a pretty cool place. I imagine it's a space based world, somewhat futuristic.

I would like to see a world where we have a choice(s) to make, instead of a static storyline. Do we help Merle Ambrose (or some other NPC) or do we go for the large reward? Do we choose to help one faction, and make another our enemy? Choosing a side would open certain areas up, while locking up others, and there would be other benefits to choosing a side. Maybe open PvP within certain streets where allies of the opposite faction could join in the fight to aid their ally (NPC or player)?

Survivor
May 17, 2009
If there was a world that only storm was there how would the storm students feel ?

Survivor
May 17, 2009
How would all the students feel if there was only their school type?

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Celestria when can we go to celestria!!!!! The creators should put earth in the spiral after celestria it would be cool if after the last boss in celestia malastair teleports you to earth to save the earth from ''the spirts of spiral'' like the back stabing king of spiral and the monsters are confused wizards rank 10 and 11 :DGavin Skullstalker necromancer level37 :D

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
I would toatally love a dinosour planet definelty and if you check my forum {expasion ideas} in the ravenwood commons area it will tell you the type of spells you can get.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
raise the lvl cap to 60 along with atlantis with a lvl 50 requirement!

Survivor
May 15, 2009
apprenticepeter wrote:
hrk33 wrote:
i think a dragon world is there where the dragons took over all of wizard city to make it there own before bartebly sealed it

i think there might me a human world where we came from and you have to fight citizens.

what would be cool is to have holiday cities like hingus for halloween or tri lok for christmas

I was thinking dragons too.
isn't that dragon spyre?

Survivor
May 04, 2009
I like the idea of a Pig World. Where the Pigs that they have as pets come from.

The adults send out there kids to experience the magic world by being pets for the players. Then when they have learned all they can they go back and teach others.

The Pig World has a serious problem. The have mastered Ninjitsu and other martial arts. Yet have given nothing to magic schooling. Now they are paying the price. The "Pack" (a wolve society) is out for there bacon. The Pack has mastered magic and combining it with the more physical martial arts.

Now the Pigs need help getting magic training , and wizards fighting on there side against the Pack.

Sorry , can't come up with a good name for the Pigs.
Maybe The Super Pigs or "S.Pork" For short.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I made the same idea but it was five tribes the Onis from moo shu the Ape Overlords that are monkeys the Two Horned tribe that are rhino men the grassland gardeens which are giraffes gazells and the zebras in each world and the last tribe the Maned Mallers which are lions and there king is the Rainbow Oni which looks like a helephant a stormzilla a collosus a minotaur a centaur and a wraith mix that had all elements.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
MasterColeman wrote:
There should be a new world for every school and a new version of that school in the new world.(dizzy) So like the new schools wizards of the desendants of one of our schools example- an antantis world where the new school is water and storm gets it free so they dont have to use points, cause they are sorta related see what I mean? :?

Or the new school is time and balance gets it without trraining points cause balance would be the desendent of time.

Each school has a world and/or street. Wizard City is basically a combination of each school. TritonAvenue is a Storm Street. Firecat Alley, You guess it! ICE! No. Not really. It's fire. Cyclops lane is Myth. Collosous Boulovard is Ice. Unicorn Way is Life that has been corrupted by Death! Krokotopia is the Balance land. MArley Bone is just like WC. MooShu is life. and DragonSpyre is fire. Simple. But I agree. Each schools should have its own world. But to balance it out, a street in WC. Why should Fire have a street and school. Or life? Not fair if you ask me. My ideas are for a balance street is Hydra Circle. Death has pretty much taken over the entire city... So I'm not sure about that. a Stom World could be Thundra, an Ice world could be Freezting. (like freezing plus a T.) a Myth world could be Trollington. These are just some of my ideas but ok! (: I'm happy so.

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
I think an undersea world like atlantis or a western world with cowboys, gold panning etc would be great. Also maybe a world like dinosaurs all over would be another great one.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
I think a vampire like world maybe some zombie wizards and coffins that float and open in a fight. Maybe the final boss could be like dracula. There could be houses as dungeons with undead inside and giant bats with ghost and extremely strong ghouls just for a challenge.

Dylan Stormcaster
-Grandmaster Pyromancer-

plz comment thnx.

Defender
Apr 28, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
hi mr. bones! i have an idea: once you beat *all* the worlds- wizard city, krok, marleybone, mooshu, dragonspyre, grizzleheim, and celestia, a secret world with the REAL final boss will show up. i got the idea because when you press the right arrow key on your spiralmap, there are 4 more slots. you could fill up the final slot with a new world- MALISTAIRE'S FORTRESS! it could be the biggest castle in the universe, and in the throne room you battle malistaire, orthrus, and a giant phoenix that will destroy the spiral unless you stop it! also other bosses. like the oni king and a flaming wraith. heh heh.
PS mr bones, i have been to your house on barker street and the inside rocks. pretty detailed too.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008

Final boss: Mr. Darkhorn? thats COOl thats my last name

blaine darkhorn lv. 37 magus necromancer

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
Bayleef1006 wrote:
wyattavery wrote:
Hi i'm level 31 there should be a word were merle ambrose is evil. Theres is wizards that are evil. and a world were you get to be a gobbler and the prince gives quests

I don't want to be rude at all, but that idea isn't very good I mean not everyone wants to be a gobbler. Prince? Merle Ambrose evil? Not many people would agree with your idea. :?

Correct my friend. I mean really lets think how many guys with swords want to give that away for ROFL "Trowing up?" (I'm not lafing at your idea just at the idea for to put it middly "tooting". I mean the sword move is REALLY VERY Cool! So maby a world where everyones eveil yet they switch back the sides so Ambrose becomes good again? Consider that.
-JediRex 8)

Survivor
May 18, 2009
I liked the idea mentioned before about the atlantis world. I would really enjoy one like that maybe me make it a free to play world but you have to be a certain level. I dunno? :D :D :D

Angus Sandhammer Lvl 20 balance/storm

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
ArtemisMoon8 wrote:
dukes9819 wrote:
There should be a pirate world.In it you would take side with the local villagers who think they are being attacked by pirates but it's something much deeper.You find out in a quest that the pirates are running from some unknown enemy <--(Need ideas here) and that the pirates (like in krokotopia) take you on a ship that takes you to th location of the unknown enemy and Wizard101 developers you take it from there

Perhaps instead of a Krokotopia-like theme for this world, the pirates and Marleybonians are waging war against each other. It could be like the English persecution of the pirates, back in the 1800s. The world would be tropical, with wild jungle islands that have jostling ports and rowdy taverns, with large galleons and junks (old fashioned boats) being the transportation between the archipelagos (island chains). The oceans would be a pretty, crystal blue, like the shallow seas of the carribean.
Thats a good idea but i have something to add that world will be called oceantopia where its a world of mix of land and sea. The pirates roam the lands and the tritons roam the seas. The pirates are alos in war with the tritons for their waters. There should be pirate clothes and the swords will have pirate markings on them so will the rings. The element for that world will be storm and people plz support this and make this world come true. :-)

Survivor
May 29, 2009
BlackIce wrote:
How about an Atlantis themed world. All under water with mermaids and mermen, fish, sharks, coral, and more.

How about a Futuristic World. Or based on a kind of old sci-fi idea of futuristic. Robots, flashing lights, teleporter's, sleek building, etc.

How about a Moon Base world.

As a Piers Anthony fan how about a world of fantasy with pun speaking players. :-)

Along same line above say some World that speaks in riddles.

Of course their is always the classic knights, castles, dragons, and maidens in distress; medieval world idea.

Maybe a racing themed world.
Or an Amusement park themed world.

Then there is always the idea of worlds with individual school themes.

Thats just some ideas off top of my head.

I totally agree with you BlackIce. But I could add a few more.

How about a world themed like Earth?

How about a world of wars with pirates or huge ships you can sail to reach different lands with the pirates?

How about a world with monsters themed with the Myth School?

How about a world with Pioneers and old time themes?

I dont know if all this would fit on the list but I have so many ideas I can't tell them all.

Survivor
May 29, 2009
Zeldaii wrote:
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

How about a world that is almost purely flying? Not any kind of jet-fighter z-axis thing, just an environment that makes you feel high in the sky with cloud walls. The whole time, instead of running like normal, you would be flying on a broom/carpet/bird. A large zeppelin city would be a nice touch.

Greek/Roman world, togas ftw!

Fairgrounds world! The different parts are themed after the mini-games that you play to fill your mana. :)

I love a flight themed place! And for the higher levels they can pay to train for an ability to summon like a pet dradon to fly on, or that you could use your flying pets to ride on!

Flight Themed World = AWSOME!

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
i think iceyy a world were only the commons isnt a dungeon

hope ya like it