Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I think a world with monsters like the Yu-Gi-Oh deul monsters that's life is -1 0 and bosses being like the level 7-9 monsters and Elite being like the level 6-5 monsters and highest ranked Bosses like the Egiptain gods or The Wiked Avatar. And the good people being like the carecters in Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, and Yu-gi-oh 5Ds.

Survivor
May 22, 2009
there should be a world where you fight nothing but bosses. and there is this giant tower where you fight every boss you ever fought and as you keep fighting new bosses more bosses are added to the tower.

mark shadowrider lvl 39 thaumaturge ice/balance/storm

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
These are the top 4 places that i think would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
#4 Camelot

#3 Shangri-La

# 2 Atlantis

And #1................. ELDorado

Ever since i was a little kid and i saw the cartoon movie ELDorado i wanted more then ever to go to ELDorado sooooooo
please if you could do this i would say thankyou a hundred times if i had to so thanks and i hope you think about doing this thanks for your time! :D

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I think Celestia the outer space world is next :)

I think it would be awesome if they made an Atlantis/under water themed world :)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
im new and all but i have a freind thats been on here for a very long time so i do know what worlds there are and such and i think that they should have maybe countries or somthing like that casue they have such beautiful places and to add places like rome and italy would be like wow...i meen WOW!

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
Great Ideas! How about a Candyland World, i haven't read all the posts so some one might of taken my idea already Anyways a candyland world could have monster likes mutated lolly pop and it would be a huge lollipop with arms and legs and it would be dripping with juice from the lollipop. And big ginger bread houses and clothes could be like colorful and have candy designs on it. Mmmm I can smell it already :P And and and and and, this is the good part, i have a story plot for it. A evil scientist mutated the poor lollipops, candy canes, and other delicous candy. You have to complete each area in the Candyland world and when you complete a area you get a gem, in the main area of Candyland there is a portal that leads to the scientist lair, but you have to get the gems from all the areas to power it up and use it. The scientist could be like a Fat man that is sorta like katzenstein and his lair has potions and vials and pieces of poor candy that got mutated but it went all wrong. You have to defeat the scientist and rescue the King and Queen of the candy who were about to be mutated. Also ( yes i have more ) Prof Zeke's quest could be find all the gum drops :P O well now thats all :-o Well i hope you like my ideas 8)

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
I have many ideas for future worlds. But, I have made up a world where all of my ideas are combined. The world would be called Posidermieus because there would be three areas, water, land, and air. Thinking of the three greek gods, Posidon, Hades, and Zeus. Gamma would give you the quest. The reason you would have to go there is Merle Ambrose gets kidnapped by the three leaders of the world that were Malistare's bodyguard and they want to avenge their fallen leader. I think it would be cool, especially to the players who are into greek mythology, since the monsters would be mostly myth and would be creatures like tritons, minotaurs, cyclopses, with maybe a hydra boss. Thanks for reading!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
The clothes should be like Rome-like and there should be storm sharks and krakens as bad gladiators. The world should be named oceantopia that will be awesome.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
mikells wrote:
I'd like to see an Atlantis-type underwater world in which Tritons and Krakens walk around and the boss is a Neptune-like figure. I think that would be cool.
That world should be called oceantopia with roman clothes and the storm sharks and krakens are bad gladitators. Ambrose should say after you finish grizzleheim that you have done a good job in grizzleheim, I could use your magic on oceantopia. Oceantopia was an unknown world until we found a submarine at elik's edge. Then he gives you the key to oceantopia and unlimited potions to help people breather there. I hope the creators make this world.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
they should have a place where you can get friends and do stronger bosses then malistaire :D

Survivor
May 17, 2009
they should make staff that do more then 100 in a new world or have some staffs that get stronger the higher level you are :D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009

okay, anyone heard of Celestia? Anyone know the beta test date? I'm really excited its coming out.
Anyway, Back to the Topic. I think that a world of Roman and Greek Mythology is cool. Like ancient Rome. That would be exciting.

This is one that should so be on. A world of Time travel that goes when The war between the Dragons, Giants, and Triton's was taking action. It will let the Spiral know better of its history. And show how the Spiral Broke into the Cosmos. But a new evil force is trying to destroy the spiral by messing with it's history. The Lord of Nightmare's, Kowta Drake, Malistaire's Evil Cousin. Join Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake to Journey the land and to defeat Kowta Drake.

Anyone like it?

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
My idea:

At the end of Dragonspyre, you finally fight and beat Malistaire. At the end of the fight, you are poised to deliver the killing blow, but find that compassion, or guilt, or whatever, is staying your hand. You decide to let him go free and turn and walk away, but Malistaire aims a curse at your retreating back. You turn and defend yourself, but Malistaire perishes from the power of your spell. Ashen, you return to Wizard City...

Some time later, you are restless, helping other wizards to try and defeat the evil that is still rampaging through the Spiral. Always your wizard is thinking about how you killed Malistaire. Headmaster Ambrose sees this, and tries to help by offering you another adventure. He tells you about the magic he is currently studying, Astral, concerning the Sun, Moon, and Stars. He tells you how it was almost lost, and that it comes from, not a different world, but a different spiral. He tells you to go into his study, and all the sudden, the magical image of the spiral you are used to seeing changes into a different and strange spiral. In a flash of light, you find yourself shooting past stars and worlds, until you land with a jolt in... Celestia...

It is a futuristic looking world, smooth and sleek. The gleam of highly polished metal is found everywhere you look. The people look the same as those in Wizard City, but every now and then, a strange, lumpy sort of being moves past. The buildings are airy and elegant, with large windows and upstairs observatories in nearly every home. Down a street in the distance you see a spot of green, perhaps a park, in this bustling metropolis. Around you is a large crater, and people are staring. Finally, a kind young man steps forth, and your first quest is to go to the college and speak with the Dean. As an alien being, you will be quite welcome for study. This is a new and strange Spiral, which has evil plaguing it just like the Spiral back home. Eventually, you will have to defeat this great oppressor too... THE NEW BEGINNING

Sorry it is long and theatrical, but I like stories. Anyway, this is a good way to tie in a lot of the ideas other gamers like me have had. A whole new spiral means a ton of new possibilities, like a dream world, reverse world, and ideas like that. Perhaps, if the first Spiral is themed by past civilizations and cultures, this new one will be our hopes and dreams for the future...

Rowan Goldenglade

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I was thinking of a big garden world where you look little but everything is big. The monsters could be scarecrows and frogs and garden creepers. The good guys could be good scarecrows and uncharmed frogs. :) It would be called Gardentopia. You would do it after Mooshu.
You don't have to be a member to do Gardentopia. :D

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I think that there should be a world that's about death. The bad guys would be bigger and badder skeletons and zombies and big bats and bad vampiers. The good guys would be wizards and some good vampiers!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
I would like to have a world of fire. All fire spells and new spells added. The world has lava and fire, it's hard to beat. Dont need to be a member do this world. There will be a fire wizard in Wizard City to bring you there for a quest in Fire City. You have a dragon waiting for you to take you to Fire City. You need to find mini fire cats instead of smiths and yardbirds and beetles and cats and oysters and frost flowers(i think that's what you have to find in dragonspyre). There will be every single shop in Fire City and a fire baazar. The bad guys are fire bats, flame snakes, fire minions, and wild sunbirds. The bosses are Magma Monster, Flamer( he looks like a HUGE fire bat), Lava Lord,( He looks like the Harvest Lord in a way, except his head is on fire.)and lots more there are a new fire pets they are: Fire bats, fire elfs, dragons, and flame snakes. There are 6 places and a secret place. That is it!

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
how about an ancient greece themed world with a colloseum as the sity and it be in the clouds like the anciet gods as the bosses

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
dvdkozak5 wrote:

okay, anyone heard of Celestia? Anyone know the beta test date? I'm really excited its coming out.
Anyway, Back to the Topic. I think that a world of Roman and Greek Mythology is cool. Like ancient Rome. That would be exciting.

This is one that should so be on. A world of Time travel that goes when The war between the Dragons, Giants, and Triton's was taking action. It will let the Spiral know better of its history. And show how the Spiral Broke into the Cosmos. But a new evil force is trying to destroy the spiral by messing with it's history. The Lord of Nightmare's, Kowta Drake, Malistaire's Evil Cousin. Join Merle Ambrose and Cyrus Drake to Journey the land and to defeat Kowta Drake.

Anyone like it?

it's very creative and i love it. i think it's a great idea.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
I think there should be an arctic world with penguins and frost giants and all that good stuff.

I think there should be jurassic park type theme like dynosaurs and stuff like that.

I also think there should be a myth type area with cyclops minotaurs and other cool myth things like that like in ancient rome.

A i also agree with the underwater idea! i think that would be really cool!

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
There should be a pirate world.In it you would take side with the local villagers who think they are being attacked by pirates but it's something much deeper.You find out in a quest that the pirates are running from some unknown enemy <--(Need ideas here) and that the pirates (like in krokotopia) take you on a ship that takes you to th location of the unknown enemy and Wizard101 developers you take it from there

Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
BakerClan101 wrote:
dvdkozak5 wrote:

Anyone like it?

it's very creative and i love it. i think it's a great idea.

thank you!

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Like others, I would love to see a world based on early Celtic cultures. I also think something in a jungle or rain forest might be fun. Atlantis would be good, as might a world based on the Aztecs or Incas. And also other middle Eastern early culture. Maybe you could use Alexander the Great travels for something? And perhaps something from the early history of Africa?

Autumn

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Sashomarine wrote:
I think we should have a world for all kinds of elements, here are some name ideas for the elements.

Kroktopia- Balance
Moo shoo- Life
Dragonspyre- Fire
The Ideas are:
Lightningpolia- Storm
Hailiolipa- Ice
Endplodno- Death
Mythornia- Myth

There, now everyone can fit in with at least one world easily! :D

actually there are some mentioned worlds that have elements elements.

storm-stormalot (that's where professor balestrom is from)

ice: candyworld (that's where professor greyrose is from)

myth:gobblerton (the original home of the gobblers, it was invaded by witches)
those worlds are yet to come, now here are some existent worlds.

death: basically, death is most used in grizzleheim, a LOT of the monsters there are death based. its a world of strong warriors, so grizzleheim gets death.

since marleybone doesn't use magic, they get the non existent astral element. they study science, and astral is basically atronomy, so science.

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Offit1 wrote:
I think a world with monsters like the Yu-Gi-Oh deul monsters that's life is -1 0 and bosses being like the level 7-9 monsters and Elite being like the level 6-5 monsters and highest ranked Bosses like the Egiptain gods or The Wiked Avatar. And the good people being like the carecters in Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, and Yu-gi-oh 5Ds.

lol offit please don't bring yugioh into this. yugioh was ruined after GX came out, and although the combat in this game is similar to yugioh, it doesn't mean we should totally rip them off.

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
New ideas for worlds huh?

Well, I will only list one world but i will but it into a short story so you guys and get a really good imagination as to what it would be like.

"You turn the key of the spiral door. It creaks open and you are left staring at a spinning vortex. Slowly you put your hand into the spiraling vortex and are thrashed through an intense dimentional gateway.

You watch as you see images of other worlds go by, then you see it. A world unlike anything you have ever seen. You reach out to grab it and are planted into a strange room. You steady yourself and begin too look around.

What is that?, you ask yourself.

And not even a second later a book come flying right by you. you leap back startled by how close it came to you. You look to where it went but it is no longer there. You are nudged forward towards the door.

You spin around so fast you almost lose your sense of balance and tumble onto the floor. The book is floating in front of you. It opens up and you see the image of a sweet old woman.

"Well, what are you waiting for deary?"

"What?!"

"Go on dear, you can't just stay in here all day you will block the spiral door! And right after we got it fixed and workin again."

The book then nudges you again. You turn around and open the door. You look out and are stunned by the sight before you. There are Books and candles floating all around, two books in particular are singing as they float by but a few feet from you.

The houses and towers all around you are so amazing that you cant even imagine you are not dreaming. One tower is in the shape of a candle holder, jutting far into the sky. It seems to have a globe of some sort on the top of it, and it is emitting a glow. Then you turn back towards the city in full.

At the far end of the city you can see what looks to be the main building. with several jutting towers surrounding it and one enourmous building in the middle, you notice 3 giant globes of different colors, red, blue, and green, floating in circles above the roof.

Then a man who looks like royalty walks up to you and says.
"WELCOME TO OUR WORLD YOUNG WIZARD!"