Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
another free world called magisphere
where wizards face balance and storm enemys and the frendlies are elves the storm elves are bad ,ice are the first you meet and fire is met near the end you have to save the elves from malistares plan to destroy them the world would be foggy and you can only see 3/4 as far as normal it would have buildings like mooshu sort of and it would be right before krokosphinx :-D :D :-) :)

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
I think there should be a world were what you do in fights actauly matters. Like there were borders and if i fought a hundred zombies the zombie's border would get smaller and the good guys border would get larger. Also to make players want to do this more the price of items would be effected to. If the good guy borders were close in and tight items would be more expensive and if it were the other way with the zombie border small and our border bigger the price of items would increase and drop rates would get bigger. This isn't exactly a theme but i think it would be a good idea. It could work with any theme really. With the frog world idea you could be helping the frogs in there war with there enemies the snakes or something.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
Call me a geek, but I think it would be kind of cool to go into the roped off sections of the Wizard City Library. Just seeing the books foating in and out of that place makes me want to see the rest of it. It could have different books containing all the known history of Wizard City, Bartleby, the professors, the other worlds, etc. Players would have to find books and other articles all over the spiral to add to the library and get a small reward for each one they bring in. I know not many people will see things the way I do, but atleast this will give players who don't really care about that stuff some motivation to spend time in there.

Anyways, this is just a small idea.

-Noah Dragonheart

Survivor
May 12, 2009
SherlockBones wrote:
What new and imaginative worlds do you think are out there along The Spiral? Are there any areas in the current worlds that you wish you could have seen and explored? Remember a good detective is always asking questions, : "What is behind that door?" "I wonder where this leads?"

Keep up the good work my young sleuths!
:D :P hey what about fantasha a fantasy world flowers that talk and well like rocks and well every thing you can think of that talks lol be funny to go set in chair and oops get bit on behind lol
i hope you know what i am talking about . gives you some thing to think about smile

Survivor
Oct 12, 2008
i think it would be nice to have an atlantis place. and a carribean place. Maybe in the atlantis place there could be like Jellyfish and fish and squids that are lurking around in the streets. AND in the carribean place there could be like the skeletal pirates from unicorn way.

regards,
zuma540 or some of you may know me in the game as blaze skull shield

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
ok we can have realms a freeplay one for fire ice storm myth life death and balance on the fire one there is fire bats in caves lava sharks in lava pools heck hounds and fire onis on land sun birds and phenix in the sky and ice there are same thing in ice way and etx you get a pet of of any monster there staffs hats shirts and pants with the symbols on them :-) i will like it of you do

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
Maybe there should be a time travel world. Where you go back in time to different places and restore the past.

Or an ice world in the middle of the barrens of Alaska where there are dangerous ice monsters that surrond the people who live there.

Or a life world that was taken over by death and you need to defeat the forces of death and restore the world. (taken in a rain forest)

Maybe even a shrunken world where everything is huge and we can battle ants and various bugs.

Or an illusion world full of different illusions such as the dungeons can be fun houses and we need to get through the puzzles and the monsters match the walls.

I like the time travel world and the illusion world the best. Those are some I just thought of :)

Lucas Duskbreaker. 41 Pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I think an atlantis world sounds awesome!
also maybe a world themed about the sky........were we fight birds or something.......
and an underground world with animals we fight(like prarie dogs lol or something)
Just some ideas! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
and as a master ice wizard an ice themed world would be AUH-MAZING!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
oh! i think celestia would be neat if it was really futuristic, kind of like furture/atlantis. it fits the name! and i had an idea for a pirate world full of pirate gobblers! like in dueling diego. it would have the island, the cave, and the end boss would be the evil diego!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
great idea! i know i just commented a little while ago, but...
what about an island circling wizard city that is really small and has a world gate on it, but it would send you to different times! like you could go back to when you met malistaire in golem tower and stop him, or to when the krokonomicon was taken! and when the Dragon Titan on dragonspyre was summoned, you could stop them! and finally, you could cure Sylvia Drake! and when you're done with all this, when you return to the present, you're in a new Spiral! the death school is still there, Sylvia Drake is the life professor, malistaire is the death professor, dragonspyre has no ghosts, so on and so on. and as a reward, you get the title Savior of All Time

Survivor
May 23, 2009
again sorry i'm sending so many replies, but i thought of this-
some furniture items are open books. lots of open books, scrolls, and tablets. i think it would be cool if players could custimize what these items say. for example, a player could walk up to this book and read what the other player wrote on it. also if in the world gate, you could add your home to the map and on a button after the last world you have it would say "Castles and Lands" and when you click it it opens up a list of names and you click one and you are at their land

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009

I think we should have like a classic kind of place like old salons and stuff.Where we can enjoy our times in western times.where there is undead coyboys that we could fight just some fun old classic stuff.

Meet you there maybe

Luke wraith
lvl 24 myth

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
And maybe like the dinosaur age with dinos and venus fly traps and everything maybe add some stormzillas and fire and icezillas and like have a lake in the middle with the prehistoric water creatures! When you finish you get a pet like the loch ness monster a.k.a. water horse With no electricity and you dress kinda like a caveman (if you want) and wands kinda look like clubs (if you want) you can also buy regular clothes if you didn't want to look like a cave man. And for zeke's task you can find the eggs. And for the pet shop you get get a (cute) baby dino, a fly (like a snack for the venus fly trap :-) ) a T-rex, a herbivore (cant spell).

If you like my idea/suggestion or have more suggestions write back. Thank You :)
-Katie Lvl 38 Pyromancer

Survivor
May 10, 2009
I personally think an amazon jungle would be quite fun for the spiral. Although I'm not to fond of marleybone or mooshu, and i'm not looking forward to dragonspyre. Anything new would make me feel I little bit better.

My world: Unknowniana
Inhabitants: Unknownianans

"Life's too short to waste mana waste cards"

!Balance Rocks!

Survivor
May 10, 2009
i think there
should be an area with tons of myth monsters and new pets to follow, i've recently thought of the idea of a pet humungofrog. I thought there could be an enemy called wandering eyes that resemble the eyes floating around in the spell "Time of Legend". I still dont have a good name for it but reply to this if any of you do.

Survivor
May 27, 2009
Well lets see. Wizard city has Triton Ave.(storm), FireCat Ally.(Fire), Cyclops ln.(Myth), Dark Cave and the Haunted cave(Death), Colasus Blvd(Ice) and Unicorn Way(Life). Krokotopia is Fire, Ice, And storm or Balance. Marley Bone I have no clue. Mooshu is Life and Dragon Spyre is fire. I want to see Prof. Grayrose's home. Also i want to see a place thats All types of Different types of dragons like Ice, Storm, Life, and so forth. Plus, I want to see Prof, Balestroms home.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I only have a couple of suggestions it is a little different. How about world with Vampires, werewolves, Frankenstein type creatures and witches and those are the good guys the bad guys are the mobs of villagers a boss is like Van Hellsing.

Reptile world run with it.

Love the Ideas of a Atlantis type world and a robot world.

Mystery world would be cool also.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I am Tai Armstrong and i have alot of great ideas for the awesome game ...
i have noticed there is no City of storm which i think would be amazing you can have it look really stormy or just rainy ... you could have like a greek mentology thing going on some stronger krackens roaming arond you guys can take the ladies from DS and make them purple and yellow and a storm bird storm gaints .....

for another world you can do something with cats you did a dog one now lets do cats that would be wicked... and the place could be based at night also and instead of roof tops you can do alleys

also you can have a rat world lol where your under ground but it isnt a nasty underground it is totally tricked out and cleaner then what we know of...

i have alot more

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
There can be a world that is underwater and with a western theme. It could be filled with fish and stuff. And before you go in the world you have to do a quest for professor Bslestrom so you can breathe underwater.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
This sounds weird but imagine Wizard city but the schools are all at war and it's like a doomsday place and you have to fight for your school. enemies are other schools players and creatures summond from the schools. Also it should be real time so Ice might controll Ambrose's house (since it's a differnt diemension he could be dead ) but 2 days later storm took over. And for balance players you try to stop the war and rescue surrviors. clothes should be like futrue soldier stuff. And wands should be guns that shoot out spells.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
i think the best world would be ''international world''. where there is multiple countries and u get to travel around. like Italy and Spain. that would be nice

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
ok how about the alantis world is called Tempesta a storm world there could be gobblerton and a fire world called charcloric how about a tropic world called tropictis a hawaii themed world a dinosaur world called cretasha a ice world called antricas a artic world a greek and roman world called grepacta a world like wizard city with bartlbey's sister called remoris a underground world called buroicas and those are are the ones off the top of my head

Survivor
Jan 16, 2009
I was thinking of a world called meowtenville. there the citizens are cats,9I know that you hate cats sherlock bones)! The world will be a farm looking place, where there are swamps and flat land. the monsters will be dogs, , tigers, snakes, and horses.

Survivor
Apr 10, 2009
Junkyard world. Would be humorous if some drops were the beginning gear you find in Unicorn Way (cast-offs).

perhaps something to do with India. Oni Elephants there have been, but Taj Mahal, scimitar wand and kris style daggers, and a different style of clothing