Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

You decide on a new world!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 03, 2009
What I would like is a Never Land-themed world. Time stops, but of course you can still move, and there are lots of pixies. The seraph in Unicorn Way could have a sister there that is very nice. There would be a forest, and houses can include a treehouse, or a hut. The sister of the seraph, or a special pixie could do something magical to make you fly, like a transportation to krokosphinx. If you think it's too much like Neverland you could change it. But Peter Pan is my favorite book and I would love to have a world like it. Sorry, though, no ideas for the name.

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Yeah, I really want to read 18 pages, but I just don't think I can do that :)

And I saw at the top that someone said Greek world, well that is my suggestion too! I would LOVE LOVE a Greek-ish world. Maybe the enemies could be Medusa's and Evil Hydra's or something? :)

And I would pay BUNCHES of money for a pegasus pet! :D

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
Addendum to my previous post about the Pegasus pet(if there were one). I would pay bunches of gold for it, if it didn't look like the unicorn. Sorry, but the unicorn pet is too cartoony for my taste. BUT if there were a Greek world with a cool Pegasus pet, I would buy it! :) Maybe a Medusa pet with a cool Medusa card?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
well Grizzleheim basically confirms a Mythological type world with Norse-Gods and such so we basically have our Greek/Roman type world

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008

I think they should make an underworld looking thing

Maybe like nightime looking world

Maybe like death world

Maybe like heavenly

Full romance world?

Idk and I like the roman idea and underwater idea

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
I thought of these worlds, if you like, reply please!

InBetween World
This world is like a wrinkle in time. You can go back in time and forward in time. The main quest to start of the world would be where Merle Ambrose receives a package without a name on it. He opens it, and finds two books. The third one was stolen, in the future! You have to search the past to find clues, and the future to find the third book. This world should be the 7th world, after Grizzleheim.
Some Enemies: Clocks, slaves, blobs, invisible wizards (obvisously evil)
Some Pets: Clocks, Blobs, young rat, old rat
Some Characters: Young Merle Ambrose, Carl Clockwork (Mayor of world)
Some Bosses: Slow Clock, Fast Clock, Mechanical Clock (Lots of Clocks!)
Some Townsfolk: Clocks

Soaring Castle
This world is obviously in the sky. Merle reads the third book, and it tells of a world in the sky. Merle sends you to investigate, and you ride your Drake from Dragonspyre to get there! The main quest happens when you arrive, a small bird is lying on the ground. It looks sick, so you take it to the local hospital. When you get there, you are told that the bird is the son of Roc, the large myth-like bird! Roc sends you to find a potion, which only exists in the Soaring Castle.
Some Enemies: Flightless Birds, Walking Eggs, Hawks, Undead Birds
Some Pets: Baby Eagles, Mini Roc, Eggs
Some Characters: Roc, Small Bird, Nurse Robin
Some Bosses: Zombie Penguin, Multi-Colored Jay, Prince Peacock
Some Townsfolk: Birds, Eggs

ToughTack
This world is pain city, as buildings, people, and pets are extremely sharp. LOL in the smart way and painful way! After the Soaring Castle, a new enemy (Sharpy) snatches up the Headmaster’s castle, and copies all of the spiral! The main quest starts when Merle goes home, but his house is gone! You go into space, and find the Sharp Spiral. You must find and return the Headmaster’s Castle! As you search for it, you encounter little snips of the others worlds of the Spiral, but the enemies are a lot Sharper!
Some Enemies: Sharp Gobbler, Sharp Lizard, Sharp Cat, Sharp Pig, Sharp Drake
Some Pets: All Wizard City pets with “Sharp” at beginning of their names
Some Characters: Sharp Merle Ambrose, Sharp Professors
Some Bosses: Sharp Professors, Sharpy
Some Townsfolk: Any townsfolk in previous worlds. “Sharp at beginning of their names.

Thanks! Hope you like them! :D :D :D

Explorer
Apr 22, 2009
justin2010 wrote:
well Grizzleheim basically confirms a Mythological type world with Norse-Gods and such so we basically have our Greek/Roman type world

You are correct in the fact that we are getting a mythological world, but I know that what I am thinking about doesn't look like the pictures they have for Grizzleheim. The other thing is, Grizzleheim is based on Norse mythology which IS slightly different from Greek/Roman mythology, not to mention that Norse mythology comes from Northern Europe, while Greek comes from the opposite end of the continent.

When I think about a Greek world, I think of buildings like the Parthenon on the Acropolis. I think about togas. I think of sand and sea. Grizzleheim looks AMAZING with the wooded areas and the wood huts, but I also wouldn't mind seeing something that reminded me of Greece.

Survivor
Nov 03, 2008
ShadowTwisted wrote:
Ok, I noticed a bit of a trend going in most of the worlds of Wizard 101 in that they are closely similar to older civilizations

Krokotopia - Ancient Egypt

Marleybone - Turn of the Century London

MooShu - Dynasties of the Far East

Dragonspyre - Pompei (just an idea)

With this in mind, I developed my concept for a new world. A world that mimics the cultures of the Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans. Set in a tropical rainforest, the player would arrive, of course, at a dark time for the locals, monkey people. The ancient rituals to satisfy the gods had not yet been performed for some reason or other, and guess who gets to investigate why? I know little about the gods of the culture outside of Quetzalcoatl, their god of thunder. That's at least a start, though.

nice!

Defender
Feb 16, 2009
I got 2

Calibirdia

California, only with birds
and maybe William Lincoln, Mr lincolns brother
and insted of Alcatraz, Eagletraz
With Al Cawpone, a crow
And Zeke gives you the quest Find the ducklings
and some places are
San Wingsisco, Pollywood, Los Agolwing
the commons can be Sacardnalmento

and...

New Pork
New York city filled with PIGS!!
And maybe Moolinda Wu's son is there on vacation
But Malstare cursed him so he must stay
and you go in statue of bacony(insted of liberty)to defeat shadow cloned mayor
and a place is Hampire State Building
and Zeke gives you the quest Find the piglets
and the commons is Bronx or Pigpen

-Kyle Firefist

level 22

Adept Pyromancer

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I guess a world like a Honey Bee Hive, called Honeyville.Where you turn into a size of a Honey Bee.

The good guys would be bees,talking mushrooms,and a giant deer outside the honey comb, who welcomes you to your first visit of Honeyville.Also there will be a King and Queen would tell you where your finished with Honeyville.

The Bad Guys would be Wasps,Black Bear Cubs,and other insects such as Caterpillers, Worms, and Moths.The final boss in the area is A Giant King Black Bear.His Max Health is 6,000 and his Black bear cubs battling you and helping the black bear king has 1,000 health.Also in the danger streets, tiny toy cars will battle you.

Locations might be called:

Honey Bee Central (inside hive)

Queen and King Chamber (inside hive)

Grass Valley (outside hive and where the final boss in Honeyville is)

World Chamber (inside hive and where you go to diffrent worlds)

The Danger Streets (outside hive but watch out!Toy cars get in battles too!)

Sword and Wand shop (inside hive)

Jewerly Shop (inside hive)

Clothing Shop (inside hive)

Pet shop (inside hive. The Pets include a honey bee,a wasp, a Brown bear cub,and a Small Deer)

The Haunted Honey Bee School (inside hive)

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
dounut789 wrote:
I got 2

Calibirdia

With Al Cawpone, a crow
and some places are

and...

New Pork

-Kyle Firefist

level 22

Adept Pyromancer

I love those ideas Kyle!

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I think there should be an island themed type world, and one of the main monsters should be a Cranky Crustation. and perhaps the last boss there should be the King Crab; or Krab.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2009
how about a world full of demons and black/red dragons, and you they would be fire, myth and life. the good guys would be pixies and knights.

I am a lvl 14 pyromancer.

Survivor
Apr 13, 2009
An Atlantis world sounds very interesting... The makers of Wizard101 and our beloved Teachers should discuss this idea...

- Ashley Raven

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I have one idea and it sounds weird :p
Futurtopia-Wizard would have new High-tech gear and Evil guys would be Aliens, Broken Robots, ect...

Some places in the world would probably be
Central Tech(Where you first start off)
Robotic Alley( Street with different robots)
Cytoplasm Way( Aliens o. o)
Thats all i could think of for now. O. o

P.S. I just was thinking of the future so i posted this :p
Have a bad day :p Jk...
Hunter Deathwraith
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
mkuliani wrote:
I like the idea of the Honey I Shrunk The Kids theme with big blades of grass and mushrooms, etc.

And conversely, a world where you are a giant.

I REALLY love the idea of a shrunken theme where we could battle insects, snakes and such, maybe even giant cats and dogs that look like regular every day pets =D and/or Howlers, Gnomes, and Leprechauns.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I am wandering what is behind a door in Marleybone. Where the guard stands that gives you the book quest, The door there says Barkingham Palace. How come no one can go in there and why isnt there any quest for that. What is it there for anyway.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
dounut789 wrote:
I got 2

Calibirdia

With Al Cawpone, a crow
and some places are

and...

New Pork

-Kyle Firefist

level 22

Adept Pyromancer

dude i like your ideas i like that you think big but also not so crazy I LOVE ITTTT!!! :D

Survivor
May 04, 2009
cece30 wrote:
I am wandering what is behind a door in Marleybone. Where the guard stands that gives you the book quest, The door there says Barkingham Palace. How come no one can go in there and why isnt there any quest for that. What is it there for anyway.

Yeah i was wondering that myself the other day. I think it is weird why you cant enter, maybe their saving up for something big!

Anyways, if posted every idea i could think of it would be VERY long!

Looking back at the first post that mentioned the Atlantis world, I can see how amazing and cool that would be. Plus every Storm student would go crazy over it!

As far as my own ideas go, I would want a Winter-like world. I mean Ice students DID have Colosus Bvld as their own street, but what about their own world? I think having that would be great! When you start out you would be in a small village in the mountains. As you proggressed in the world, you would learn of an evil plot by a corrupted Frost Giant named Omega. After learning of his plan, characters would venture to the Frozen Palace where they would confront him. As far as races, I would say Penguins would be a nice choice. During all the quests here, other Frost Giants and Frost Colosus's would help the player defeat Omega. Over all I think this world would be a perfect addition to the Wizard101 world. I suppose since Grizzlehiem is coming out, my Ice world would come after it. The only bad thing is that I CANT THINK OF A NAME!

So if any of you like this idea, please send me a message back about the name you think is good for my world. I will really appreciate it and if enough people support it then maybe it will be in the game one day!

Have fun guys, peace.

Luke Wintersword, Level 27 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
how about a world where when people get evacuated you go to that world that has all of the worlds combined
:-) :D :) 8)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Ya there should be worlds where like there is a fire only one you get the highest strongest spell there and an ice and a death one etc. I personally think that would be cool and like all the enemies would be its opposite cause i have notices there are a lot of fire enemies and i starting to get sick of it expessially in dragonspyre where the main base is fire in most of the places. And it would be cool to have a Viking based world where there are vikings and you have to help them win against eachother. and there should also be a place in a new world where there is a place where there is a huge battle between two armies and you choose your side (and you can switch cause it would be like an instance or a game or something) and you like just click on a person on the other side and you choose a spell and it goes on them and on the like spells where it depends on how many pips you have you should have to spin a meter with up to fourteen pips on it (all power pips and that is pssible for all that have not seen it) and whatever number of pips it lands on you get that number. It would have to be split up cause all the spells that dont depend on how many pips would not have a pip requirement and so you would not want a lvl five going againt a grandmaster so it should be split up like 0-10 then 11-20 then 21-32 33-41 then 42-47 48 and up. so that like cause at 33 you get the spells like phoenix and that would not be fair if someone didnt have it cause then that would just be a burden for their team. Ya i think that would be cool personally.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
i think they myth should get their own world with sabaruses and orthruses

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Jumpman210 wrote:

As far as my own ideas go, I would want a Winter-like world. I mean Ice students DID have Colosus Bvld as their own street, but what about their own world? I think having that would be great! When you start out you would be in a small village in the mountains. As you proggressed in the world, you would learn of an evil plot by a corrupted Frost Giant named Omega. After learning of his plan, characters would venture to the Frozen Palace where they would confront him. As far as races, I would say Penguins would be a nice choice. During all the quests here, other Frost Giants and Frost Colosus's would help the player defeat Omega. Over all I think this world would be a perfect addition to the Wizard101 world. I suppose since Grizzlehiem is coming out, my Ice world would come after it. The only bad thing is that I CANT THINK OF A NAME!

So if any of you like this idea, please send me a message back about the name you think is good for my world. I will really appreciate it and if enough people support it then maybe it will be in the game one day!

Have fun guys, peace.

Luke Wintersword, Level 27 Thaumaturge

it could be the rumored world called Celestia

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Maybe we can get an underwater world with floating sharks, mermaids, and some Krakens and Neptunes! It's gonna be fun! More games and stuff! What do you think fellow wizards?

Survivor
May 14, 2009
greek mythology people :D and a world where cats are good and dogs are bad kinda like the opposite of marleybone. also a world where everything is food and baddies would be gross foods :? and gooddies (is that a word?) would be dessert.