Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

About the future for current Grandmasters

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 17, 2008
I wanted to ask 2 questions that are on many player's minds. Keep in mind, I've have already read Professor Drake's post about the level cap and Grizzleheim, and these questions do not relate to that.

1. When the level cap does increase, will we be reimbursed for the experience that we would have gained from quests and/or battles we've done after getting level 50? Many people want to know this because, well for me, it's the only reason that I am not finishing any side quests, and why I haven't even touched Grizzleheim.

2. When can we expect for the level cap to be increased? By this year's end? Beginning of next year? End of next year? Or has this not been decided yet?

Administrator
matvince90 wrote:

1. When the level cap does increase, will we be reimbursed for the experience that we would have gained from quests and/or battles we've done after getting level 50? Many people want to know this because, well for me, it's the only reason that I am not finishing any side quests, and why I haven't even touched Grizzleheim.

No, after level 50 players do not gain any more experience. Any experience they would have gained from a duel or quest is lost.

matvince90 wrote:

2. When can we expect for the level cap to be increased? By this year's end? Beginning of next year? End of next year? Or has this not been decided yet?

We are not yet ready to announce our timeline for the level cap increase, but we will definitely let our players know the moment we can release that information.

community@wizard101.com