Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

items that are crowns only

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
last night i got a drop from a boss that the item was listed as crowns only, i took it to a shop(furniture) and looked at it, said it was worth 44, didnt say gold or crowns, but when i hit sell, it said the item would be sold for crowns, so i sold it, but my crowns didnt go up at all, to make matters worse, my gold didnt go up either, i wasnt expecting it too, but i basically GAVE away a crowns only item for free to a vendor.

Administrator
Can you please tell us the name of this item? This was obviously the result of a bug and I need to investigate further.
Thank you

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 25, 2009
Same thing has happened to me but with gear that I bought with crown to begin with. I had purchased two Mooshu robe pieces (one being a mistake), when i went to sell back the item to at least try to reclaim a bit of my crown back, I got a big fat nothing, I will post the one that it wasn't because I can no longer remember the name of the one that I bought as a mistake, Tunic of Firey Renewal was the one I kept, the other crown robes for 35 level wizards was the one that I sold back for nothing....