Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret Shopper Badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
I was in Colossus Boulevard the other day and I saw some master with a badge. It wasn't just any old badge like Savior of Wizard City, or Hero of Krokotopia, no, it was more than that. His badge had read Secret Shopper, I had asked him how he got it, and he said I would have to give him four Colossuses (or however you would say Colossus plural). And I was like no way! So I just moved along doing my quests, and I was wondering how he got it. Does anyone else have the Secret Shopper Badge? If you do, please reply! You don't have to say anything long, just say I have the Secret Shopper Badge. Please please please post! I want to know an answer to this strange badge and how to get it (well I don't have to know how to get it, I just want to know like if anyone has it. But it would be nice to know how to get it!). So anyway, please post! Thanks, bye! ;)

- Owlgirl8000 :-D

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009

Yes, I have the Secret Shopper Badge.

And you have to go to a Secrect Shop to get it.

Just keep the sand out of your shoes.

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Awgeewhiz wrote:

Ok how you keep sand out of you shoes???

to be honest it is a great riddle...

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
Hi there,

Sorry that person was trying to scam you out of your card (he was more than likely going to take the cards and run). Good for you for not falling for it. :-D To answer your first question I have the secret shopper badge. All you do to get the badge is on your next visit to the secret shop in krokotopia go in and out of it 5 times and on the 6th time you go in you should have the badge. :-D Everyone who reads this. Enjoy!

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
from what i am hearing it is from the teleporter that takes a while to open up again with the 2 pillars next to it in the oasis

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I got it. My friend told about it. you run aroud the secret shop in kt. it is by the door. just run around it.:-) :-):-):-). it really hard. ps. highest hit 5 million damage without no converts :-):-):-):-):-):-).it take one hour for the teleporter to activate.

Sloan Darkbright-48 Ds
Andrew Spiritgarden-31 Ms

i should be famous!
be my fried plz

i should be famous.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Hey guys, it's me, Owlgirl8000 again. BTW, for the person who wrote this:

Sorry that person was trying to scam you out of your card (he was more than likely going to take the cards and run). Good for you for not falling for it. To answer your first question I have the secret shopper badge. All you do to get the badge is on your next visit to the secret shop in krokotopia go in and out of it 5 times and on the 6th time you go in you should have the badge. Everyone who reads this. Enjoy!

What is the secret shop in Krokotopia ( and bye what, I mean where and what's the name of it or what they sell there)? That's my only question...so anyway...enjoy! 8)

Explorer
Aug 09, 2009
The portal to the secret shop is right beside some shops and there is a water well right in front of the shops. The portal is in the corner. It only lets you port when all the lights on the pillars light up to the top so you need to just keep coming back and checking on it or try changing realms. Hope this helps. ;)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
you have to visit the inside of this shop 5 times to get it. :| Insted of waiting just mark the location and go to the commons, and just port there! Repeat these steps 4 more TIM3$ ;) ;) ;)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I only had the teleport "ACTIVATE" AFTER completing the ShopTilYouDrop quest that begins in the Deck Shop in Krokotopia. Also the secret shop gave me the secret shopper badge after reentering three times.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
uhmm yea i bcame a member on valentines day and i was wondering how to get the secret shop to activate and no the shop till you drop quest is a fake!!!!!!! jus let me know if you got an answer

Explorer
Dec 26, 2009
alexmota7 wrote:
Awgeewhiz wrote:

Ok how you keep sand out of you shoes???

to be honest it is a great riddle...

It means it is in Krokotopia.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
absol8 wrote:
you have to visit the inside of this shop 5 times to get it. :| Insted of waiting just mark the location and go to the commons, and just port there! Repeat these steps 4 more TIM3$ ;) ;) ;)

You don't have to port, just go in and out of the door five times and you'll get the badge.