Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchmen Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I was just wondering if it's possible to hire multiple henchmen, just as you can use multiple potions?

Anyone know?

Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
When the test realm was open me and a friend each used a henchman fighting Jotun and his brothers in Grizzleheim. We couldn't have won the battle without either them or more friends.
I don't know if you can use more than one by yourself but give it a try and let us know.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Hi,

I did give it a try and you can buy multiple henchmen...well, at least two. :) I like this option, although it's pricey. I'm working on DS and going mostly solo. I will find the option useful if I need to finish up a multiple-battle instance and it's getting late. Guess I'll need to try and start those earlier in the evening. :)

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
I just finished using 3 simutaneous henchmen in one battle. I was fighting the coven in Grizzleheim. Each of the 4 coven members had 4200 health. The three henchmen worked out great - only one of the died. It was a bit pricey, but I wanted to try it anyway. I don't plan on doing it again, but it did work out good.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Most definitely. I too have only hired 2 at the max. You probably can do 3, but it does get costly. I love this feature.

Defender
Mar 07, 2009
Once again if the minions were made better to battle like the henchmen, wouldnt all of you rather summon your own multiple minions, WITHOUT CROWNS, and battle with you. KI should of thought of this idea. But instead they invented a new way for people to spend more crowns. I have used the henchmen. I still strongly believe that summoning your own minion, THAT YOU EARNED BY DOING QUESTS, that could duel with you would be great. I am not to happy with my water minion(Storm school). It would be great if he actually really dueled with me like the henchmen do....come on KI. At least look into it