Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Item

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 08, 2009
Well, I have checked every wizard 101 site i know(even youtube)and nobody has mentioned this.So i am hoping i can claim"I found a new item".As you know,one of the bloggers(forgot who)found a cool little dragon statue you can hang on your wall.Well, this is what i found....The cobra tablet!Post if you found this before me though.(be honest)

Hint:Plague Oni knows where this is.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Well, I have checked every wizard 101 site i know(even youtube)and nobody has mentioned this.So i am hoping i can claim"I found a new item".As you know,one of the bloggers(forgot who)found a cool little dragon statue you can hang on your wall.Well, this is what i found....The cobra tablet!Post if you found this before me though.(be honest)

Hint:Plague Oni knows where this is.

I've never heard of it(or seen it).....but yet i dont even know what it looks like. If you've checked youtube, your probably the only one that knows of it.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
Darkhole54321 wrote:
Well, I have checked every wizard 101 site i know (even youtube) and nobody has mentioned this. So i am hoping i can claim "I found a new item". As you know,one of the bloggers (forgot who) found a cool little dragon statue you can hang on your wall. Well, this is what i found....The cobra tablet! Post if you found this before me though. (be honest)

Hint: Plague Oni knows where this is.

I've never heard of it (or seen it) ..... but yet i dont even know what it looks like. If you've checked youtube, your probably the only one that knows of it.

Sorry, but this is old news. You should check out Wizard101Central <http://www.wizard101central.com/>; it is really a great site!

And here is the forum link where this item appears: <http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10045&page=2>

Here's what is written there from May 10th 2009:
-------------
05-10-2009
Susume says:

Re: Free furniture items locations in all 5 worlds (still not finished):
Here's a pic of the Serpent Tablet you can pick up in Plague Oni chamber. Note, only one of the players can get it each time. We did not see it regenerate even after many minutes.
Click image for larger version Name: Serpent Tablet 2009-05-10 02-18-00.jpg Views: 20 Size: 67.1 KB ID: 3952
--------------

Again sorry, but keep looking,

Fallon Moonrunner, Grandmaster Ice