Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
Ok, I rented a dragon for 7 days at considerable expense. I'm working in the Grand Chasm on a quest and I am suddenly at home? i rented a Redwing Dragon for 7 days and on day one I have a problem.

Why did KI end the test in lest that 4 weeks? I can tell you that tonight the graphics have been really awful in many instances. In Mooshu, lousy unless your player is standing still, but horrid unless the ninja spell is thrown and the it's crystal clear.

Many areas have reallt sub=par graphics for this game and you now want us to pay for that? Ok, the mounts are fun and faster. Limit the mounts, make them much more affordable and fix the graphics.

One players opinion

Administrator
SkyeMist wrote:
Ok, I rented a dragon for 7 days at considerable expense. I'm working in the Grand Chasm on a quest and I am suddenly at home? i rented a Redwing Dragon for 7 days and on day one I have a problem.

There's a good chance you pressed the HOME key on your keyboard, that recalls you to your home.
SkyeMist wrote:

Why did KI end the test in lest that 4 weeks? I can tell you that tonight the graphics have been really awful in many instances. In Mooshu, lousy unless your player is standing still, but horrid unless the ninja spell is thrown and the it's crystal clear.

Many areas have reallt sub=par graphics for this game and you now want us to pay for that? Ok, the mounts are fun and faster. Limit the mounts, make them much more affordable and fix the graphics.

One players opinion

Check to make sure you have the high graphics downloaded. Press ESC on your keyboard and you will see a tab for Graphics options, and within that tab will be the option for high, medium or low graphics. Select High Graphics and click ok.

Keep in mind, if you feel you are having a graphics issue, you can always contact Mr Lincoln at support@wizard101.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 27, 2009
i agree the mounts are far to expensive i know myself would never shell out that amount of money just to get around faster be it for me or my child. personaly i dont mind the graphics but im running a high graphics setting with a high end machine however i did notice since the mounts were introduced that i lag considerably

Explorer
Dec 20, 2008
I did check my graphics setting and I was set at high, but thanks for the tip.

I don't think I hit the home key since i was battling at the time, but I can't swear to it.