Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New World Ideas (These are good!)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hey wizard101 people! I just had some ideas for wizard101.

One world could be the underwater world of atlantia. in order to get there, you would first have to learn a new spell from the strom professor that would let you breathe underwater (it wouldn't be a card but a skill rather). And it could be a thriving metropolis but the new bad guy (idk if it's still to be malistaire or someone new) is trying to destroy it and you must save it.

Another idea is for a coastal world that is inhabited by pirates. Grizzleheim is being plagued by the pirates and the bears have asked for your assistence is defeating their leader and weakening their troops. (this could be another side world like Grizzleheim but unlike grizzleheim have many quests from the main storyline in it).

Hey fellow wizards, if you like these ideas and want Kingisle to make them a reality, please reply positively
Also, i would like to hear feedback from gamma, and the ravenwood professors on if they like the ideas as well.

Thanks

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
May 15, 2009
That sounds reallycool Like, it could be a side world like Grizzleheim that you could unlock after lvl 50, after you have defeated malistaire for the quest, so you dont have to do it, but it could give you a badge or something. So, :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :-) :-) :-) :-) :D :-) :-) :-) :-)

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
I got an idea also, I thought about Native America, and there are native tribes and great spirits and they help you find the main boss.