Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2012
Lizardchamp on Aug 3, 2008 wrote:
How do I duel? I have done the Diego the Duelmaster quest but i still cnt figure out how to duel.
You have to go in to the area on the right side of Diego in those doors you can go to Practice pvp,Ranked pvp,Tournement,and Leaderboards (I put them in order)

Survivor
May 05, 2009
O.K people plz start to think about every teacher is different, the creators made every teacher a different type, and the grumby, mean, old, very judgemental, all that stuff, but you have to understand, every single teacher is different, thanks for reading!!!!! a:

Survivor
Jan 14, 2012
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
Prof.,sometimes i find spell animations in battle get skipped and it tells you damage done right away. Like once i did collosus tresure card and that happened.what should i do

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
he isn't that mean once you get to know him he is just testing to see how good you are he is a awsome teacher sometimes

Blaze FireSword lvl 61

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
chrisbot94 on Aug 20, 2008 wrote:
game master you're right hello he tried to get me expelled!!!! :x Cyrus D. is M-E-A-N
for my vote for the meanest teacher award its ... Cyrus Drake!

P.S. Balance Roks!
Dude he is not mean stop saying that!!!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
averynicolemi wrote:
You can only go into other worlds once you have earned the key to get to them. Sure, you have unlocked them, but unless you have earned them, you have to teleport to someone to get to that area/world. :D

-Noah Windflame lvl 72 Pyromancer (With a sweet wand XD)
actually u need a member ship or buy the area

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
chrisbot94 and gamemaster, cyrus drake is a nice teacher he just takes magic really seriously. so it isn't nice to say that about cyrus.

Survivor
Mar 14, 2013
You know what I think would be cool? If your mounts gave cards,like hydra for hydra, and custom cards for other mounts. Please reply with your thoughts.

Level 51 pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
I have noticed villans going onto the sidewalks

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I really think that there should be a quest for the restricted section of the library. I think it should be a dungeon even, it shouldn't be too long though. The final boss should be a rank 11 boss with 7,000 health, make it a storm too. It should have 3, rank 6 minions with 1,000 health each. They should be life also. I cannot decide on a name but the final boss is trying to create a monster.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromaner

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
I would like a pet from each school that is actually slightly bigger than me. Not mount-sized, but say in between pet size and Water-Lurker size

Ice - Pet Fomori (a medium sized version of the huge troll from ice spell)
Fire - Fire-Lurker (an on-fire medium sized orange Water-Lurker)
Storm - Mecha Zilla (a sparking robot zilla)
Myth - Pet Roc (huge mythological bird)
Life - Bartleby Jr. (a smaller younger Bartleby)
Death - Death Zilla (a spooky either ghost of death-glowing zilla)
Balance - Giant Ninja (instead of a pig ninja, maybe a cow ninja?)

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Antonio SandShade on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I really think that there should be a quest for the restricted section of the library. I think it should be a dungeon even, it shouldn't be too long though. The final boss should be a rank 11 boss with 7,000 health, make it a storm too. It should have 3, rank 6 minions with 1,000 health each. They should be life also. I cannot decide on a name but the final boss is trying to create a monster.

Antonio Sandshade, Level 50 Grandmaster Pyromaner
I forgot to add the library dungeon should be available after defeating malistaire and the minimum level should be level 45.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2010
Well, sometimes the game just crashes a random times through out the game. Usually it doesn't crash more than once a day, but it crashes at least once a week.
I can remember when it crashed in two instances…
-I was entering Grizzleheim and walked like 10 units after teleporting through the spiral door
and
-I was in a battle with two monsters in Dragonspyre

I reported both of them through the bug reporter.

Another time that it crashed, a bug reporter didn't come up, and my Macbook air detected a threat or something and shut itself down. I was never able to report this bug through the bug reporter though.

Also, sometimes my quest says to talk to this person after defeating someone else, and it does't appear so I have to restart the dungeon. (Sorry for not being too descriptive, I can't remember too much about it)
Rachel SilverBlossom
--Master Thaumaturge--

Survivor
Feb 15, 2013
Hello Professor, I'm Justin Spellslinger level 55 I have some ideas for new schools to add to wizard101 and i want to be the professor and have some quests for it, but i want them to be primary schools of focus. What should i do?

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I suggest that you add a little indicator to the main quests and side quests so players can finish quest they KNOW they have to finish rather than go on a wild goose chase and it end up being unrelated to the main quest line.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have two problems

One: One time i was inside a tower in Khrysalis (the tower where you have to kill anything inside before you can get past Zaltan Mirrormask and the wierd jewel gate thing) the first battle where the two storm spiders are located, one of them walked through the tower walls and just disappeared but when I entered the battle it reappeared again.

Two: Today (April 4th 2014) I tried to log into Wizard101 and it would not let me, it said it had trouble connecting to Wizard101, and there were no problems with my Internet it just wouldn't let me in, is it because of an update?

Thanks,

Stephen Battlesword Level 91 Life Wizard
Alex Ironsword Level 30 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
i think myth is underpowered by a lot
especially the waterworks gear
even the fire gear gives more health

and my person is not myth

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
ginelle death flam... on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
i think myth is underpowered by a lot
especially the waterworks gear
even the fire gear gives more health

and my person is not myth
And this is a bug how...?

Survivor
May 01, 2012
i would love to be able to sell my ninja figgy pudding i get from my sword ferns i have so many i will soon lose further drops from my plants because there is no way to get rid of them they are no auction for some reason it is unfair to get a snack from gardening non-mega anyway that can't be sold for gold please make a change to this ki TY for your consideration

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
I have been having connection issues lately. Every time I go from one section to another it disconnects. For example i get on the boat to go to Stone Town and when I get to it the character NPC's are either not there at all or are walking all over in no set pattern. Then it shows a yellow broken chain, then a light red one, then a red one. then says i have lost connection and must quit because it will not reconnect. Then when i come back I am in Stone Town trying to go into Darajani Palace and it does exactly the same thing. Then come back, am in Darajani palace and try to exit, it does the same thing again. This is extremely annoying to get disconnected every time i try to do something. It does it when i i try to go into a dungeon but never seems to happen once i am in the dungeon, then it does it when i am exiting a dungeon. Has anyone else experienced this? I have checked my connection during this process and everything is working properly with a strong connection. I have updated my lan driver and it is still doing it, i have checked and rechecked my virus protection and firewall with nothing found. I have deleted and then downloaded Wizard101 and still it happens. Please help?!

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
I think the game is great. I like to PvP, mostly solo, but sometimes i join in with my friends.

I think there needs to be a 'field leveler' to counter dispel in multi-player PvP. Like a spell that washes every charm come the arena. That would be wild (should be expensive too). I think that would make a lot of my friends happy.

I think publishing the math about how some of the mechanics work. :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
Shadow-forged weapons only cast with the spells that come with the weapon. Could you possibly make it so that it will cast with all spells

Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
ASIMA on Nov 21, 2008 wrote:
Hello KingsIsle I just thought about another way to make the game better. It would be nice to have a color coded friend's list so we could identify who are on our list, since we have a max of 100 people. It would be nice if we could have buttons in the friend list menu where we could place close family and really good friends'names in green color, regular friends name in blue color and fight friends name in the red color. This would make it easier to group and indentify friends on your friends list, if you want to find a friend on your list to help you in a battle . I have friends on my list that I have no idea who they are and only contact friends I fight regularly with. I am certain other members would like this option , as long as it is place inside the friends drop down menu and does not hinder or distract their gameplay view.
I like this idea quite a lot. Sometimes, if she hasn't played for a while, I'll forget my best friends list of names. I have no way to know if she's on or off. She is my only close friemd that plays. Also, make the friend code things a little easier. I know it's easy, but for the younger players it may be confusing. Also have a way where in wait for a "Team up!" Dungeon, to not have to stand there. Like with the dueling thing. It tells you when you're ready to go. That way you can do other stuff while waiting.

Survivor
Mar 25, 2012
It would be cool to see at hames hanging from you're waist

Survivor
Nov 25, 2013
hello, this is about a badge, i have looked up the badge Master of Fire, and it says you get it when you get Fire Dragon, but i have gotten Rain of Fire and still don't have the badge . does anyone know why this is?