Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
2721
flame student on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
hello, this is about a badge, i have looked up the badge Master of Fire, and it says you get it when you get Fire Dragon, but i have gotten Rain of Fire and still don't have the badge . does anyone know why this is?
Actually, you get any "Master of (your school)" badge, when you learn ALL of your school spells through Level 48. That includes the spells from Other Trainers too. Did you pick up all of those other spells?

Here is a list, in case you need more info:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Fire_School_Spells

Explorer
May 26, 2012
79
Sometimes during practice pvp with more than one player on one team I see teammates or opponents outside of the battle ring! However, this has only happened to my sister's account.

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
22
sayhisam1 on Sep 2, 2008 wrote:
Um I think for a trial it needs a bit more... i am a lvl 10 myth school wizard. The game sorta is boring now.. since fire cat alley and cycolops lane isnt there for trial anymore.. all my questes are on those 2 lanes. it would be nice to open up a few more places.

PLEASE REPLY!
I love that idea I think they should make all of wizard city open for non members to gives them more reasons to buy crowns and member ships so you can see the rest of it

Survivor
Aug 25, 2013
22
Rhemas on Oct 7, 2008 wrote:
I have a question about time delay cards, how come I may have a sprite that will heal me 70-100pts and I go down to 0 they will not heal me, but when a monster who throws a fire elf, his elf will continue to hit me even after I vanquish him in the duel?! :(


Kane, lvl 27 Krokotopia
its a little strange because in defeat all over times go away on you if I hit you with a fire elf and I have a buddy and you kill me all of the over time spells on me and me only are gone but my fire elf is still in effect

William lvl 45 dragonspyril

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
10
1 thing that would make the game a ton more manageable would be to have a better/ more immersive way to train pets.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
10
I would be very interested in some new spells. I expect you will raise the lvl cap again and when you do, here are some spells you could add

All spells are 12 pips



Death serpent, deals 1300-1450 damage, heals you for half and places 3 -30% infections on target.



Turn the Tables, the deer are out for revenge. deals 1065-1200, heals the caster for 400 over 3 turns and
+40% to next heal spell for all allies.



Harpy, deals 150, removes 3 shields from target,deals 1150-1345 damage over 3 turns and stun.



Inner Flame, removes 500 health to deal 1480-1595 over 3 turns and cast +40% fuel on target.



Frozen Maiden, deals 985-1260 damage, taunts all and tower shield 60%.



Crab, deals 1580-1740 and deals 10 (50% chance), 100 (30% chance) or 1000 (20% chance) every turn for 3 rounds



Chi, deals 200 of each element including balance and gives 3 30% balanceblades

Defender
Jul 17, 2014
103
harppo on Aug 10, 2008 wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover





ps.nice hair
I'm taking her as a second class. Ice is my first lass. Greyrose is the nicest while flamia is by far the second

Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
1
This is the second time I type this because my message was not approved the first time. (Why is beyond me.)

I do not have the earn crowns button, I am a member, I have the earn crowns option enabled in my account control panel. Will someone please help?

Administrator
Fennecbaum on Dec 7, 2014 wrote:
This is the second time I type this because my message was not approved the first time. (Why is beyond me.)

I do not have the earn crowns button, I am a member, I have the earn crowns option enabled in my account control panel. Will someone please help?
Hello,

You need to activate the feature in the Parental Controls of your account on the website, and in the Advanced Gameplay Options in game.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 21, 2014
1
Well, I don't know if this is a bug or something, but I need help!!!
I don't know how to create a Conversation. I have looked and looked, because I am new to the Message Boards!
Please help me.
Also, another question. How do you get a picture for your profile?
Thanks for reading,
Sincerly,
Scarlet ShadowBlood, The of !

Survivor
Sep 23, 2010
3
Hope I am posting this in the correct area.

I just discovered a glitch recently in The Hive in the Palace of Fangs. I accidentally tried to walk off one side of the upper level that leads to two dungeons and I got stuck. It is impossible to get out of this little space unless teleport out.

Hope I have explained it thoroughly, it's hard to explain without a picture. (I do have a picture of it.)

Thanks for reading! :)

EDIT: This same glitch also appears to happen in the House of the Magi.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2009
2
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
Just one question, Professer Falmea, what level do we have to be to get to his laboratory? I know that it all depends upon what world you're on and if you finished your quests, but I just wanted to know.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
33
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
I would suggest more, out of the blue, from no where, but have a good reason for them surprise spells. I LOVED getting king artorious, and he is still one of my favorites, the story why ya got it was brilliant. King Art FTW!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2013
4
i little problem about half the time i get a new spell the life teacher [dont know how to spell her name] comes up saying you have learned your first heal over time spell

please fix thanks

Survivor
Jan 25, 2013
26
Hi KingsIsle game owners, I am very upset right now, and I want to tell you about this thing I really wish that you would fix in wizard101.

Ok, you see I have some lower level wizards, and I want to give them my higher level's old gear, so that I don't have to waist more crowns on buying her new stuff, so you see I don't understand why you will let us trade treasure cards, and not crown items, because people say it's so that you won't get scammed, but I did, and I don't understand why you won't let us give things in our backpack to other people ( Specifically my other wizards on my account ) and I know you can gift things in the crown shop to other players out there in the wizard world, but I just really wish that you would let us gift things in our backpack to other players on your account. I don't mean to be mean, it's just that people say that you can't give other gear to other wizards because you can get scammed, but they let you trade treasure cards, and I still got scammed, so please take this into consideration, and please if you can, fix this on wizard101.

Thank you - Alexis Soul Song

Administrator
Alexis The Wizard on Jul 1, 2015 wrote:
Hi KingsIsle game owners, I am very upset right now, and I want to tell you about this thing I really wish that you would fix in wizard101.

Ok, you see I have some lower level wizards, and I want to give them my higher level's old gear, so that I don't have to waist more crowns on buying her new stuff, so you see I don't understand why you will let us trade treasure cards, and not crown items, because people say it's so that you won't get scammed, but I did, and I don't understand why you won't let us give things in our backpack to other people ( Specifically my other wizards on my account ) and I know you can gift things in the crown shop to other players out there in the wizard world, but I just really wish that you would let us gift things in our backpack to other players on your account. I don't mean to be mean, it's just that people say that you can't give other gear to other wizards because you can get scammed, but they let you trade treasure cards, and I still got scammed, so please take this into consideration, and please if you can, fix this on wizard101.

Thank you - Alexis Soul Song
As long as an item does not have the "no trade" label on it when you look at the item's stats, you can place the item in your shared bank and retrieve it on one of your other characters on the same account.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
1
I have a level 83 Myth Wizard, I have the Talos spell minion, however I am unable to obtain the quest from the professor in Marlybone for the quest to obtain the Vassanji spell? AM I missing something? Is this where I report it? or do I also send a Email to the help desk?

Kileyhexslinger

Survivor
Jul 08, 2014
1
The new critical system might make P v P a little more fair , but unless the quest bosses and minions also have their critical and block changed Questing solo is OUT .
If changing the critical of all the N P Cs is too much work for yous , then maybe a return to the old critical system while Questing , and keeping the new critical system only for P v P ?

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
4
Hello, Just wanted to report a glitch that came with the new Polaris update. Once I reached lvl110 I decided to buy a few terror hoard packs. I was lucky enough to get the Fortune Tellers Eternal Gaze. I decided to stitch it and everything was fine and good. It was the correct lvl (110) and with all the correct stats. The only issue is that may casts never occur. This could have been simply bad luck so I tested it in Dragonspyre Loremaster boss. Out of 70 wand hits, none caused a may cast. I eventually found another player with the same wand and she too has yet to have a may cast. A side note to add is that both of us had stitched our wands. Hope you guys can find a fix to this!

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
4
Curious about the games ability to deal with older computers... I've always run mine on the same computer but at times it will freeze and npc that move around- including fighting npc- will walk off onto sidewalks. I also won't be able to get through tunnels and it'll take about ten minutes from time to time if I can. It's irritating and I'm losing interest in the game with all of these buggy glitches, etc. I've been in wintertusk recently and this started (as far as I can tell) about a month and a half ago. Is there anything I can do to clean this problem on my own part or is this happening to everyone?

Administrator
ElspethiaPurest on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
Curious about the games ability to deal with older computers... I've always run mine on the same computer but at times it will freeze and npc that move around- including fighting npc- will walk off onto sidewalks. I also won't be able to get through tunnels and it'll take about ten minutes from time to time if I can. It's irritating and I'm losing interest in the game with all of these buggy glitches, etc. I've been in wintertusk recently and this started (as far as I can tell) about a month and a half ago. Is there anything I can do to clean this problem on my own part or is this happening to everyone?
If you send an email to support@wizard101.com, they may be able to give you some assistance.


community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
9
Azteca is way too big of a difficulty jump Bosses block critical 90% of the time, and are double the health of the Avalon bosses. It's nearly impossible to solo, which I and many others prefer doing.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
10
I found a minor bug / glitch / annoying thingy. Very minor, But I just ran into it and thought I'd tell. Basically I lit the braziers in Entrance Hall of Krokotopia, when they disappeared and I stood where the braziers were, and then switched realms and I was stuck in a brazier and I couldn't move. I had to teleport away. Again, very minor, but just letting you know.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
15
Lately it seems as if the game connection has been really weak. Could you guys look into why the server constantly disconnects?


Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
5
Dakota Sky on Jul 4, 2016 wrote:
Lately it seems as if the game connection has been really weak. Could you guys look into why the server constantly disconnects?

I'm having this same problem too. I lose connection to wizard doing the following:
Just logging in and going into character selection.
Switching from area to area.
Switching characters.
Porting to friends.