Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Well 'Mr. Sunshine', cyrus drake, is a teddy bear. He just uses his critism to train you to be able to take things. He's really nice, really. I'm not myth but.... I went on a website....Professor Greyrose said he's a teddy bear..............................................

Alexis SilverHeart

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
9635lexi on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
Well 'Mr. Sunshine', cyrus drake, is a teddy bear. He just uses his critism to train you to be able to take things. He's really nice, really. I'm not myth but.... I went on a website....Professor Greyrose said he's a teddy bear..............................................

Alexis SilverHeart
What does Cyrus Drake being a teddy bear have to do with this topic?

Survivor
May 02, 2009
ASIMA on Nov 18, 2008 wrote:
Hello Professor Balestrom . I had another wonderful vision cross my mind on how to make the game Wizard 101 better. It would be very nice if we could purchase some of the special cards, amenities, spells, and amulets that comes with our secondary school, besides just getting the usual spells that comes with use of our extra experience school points. We could purchase this second school access of amenities with crowns. You could limit the second school's minions, special spells that makes that school stand out, such as, the unicorn in Life school, the life revival sacrifice spell in Death school, the ice absorbant shield in Ice school, etc, etc, etc. You get the picture. Those spells could remain unaccessible to only students with that school as their primary school .

You could have a program that ask a student if they would like to purchase the special spells and amulets of their chosen seconday school for crowns , when they select another school for their primary student. I do think that the members would love to have this added benefit because there have been many times I wished I had the many shields and blades that are only available to balance students,or the unicorn only available to Life students , given as an example of what I am talking about. It would be nice if while asking if they would like to purchase this for their secondary school, a menu pops up with what wonderful benefits and spells they will be receiving exclusive to the primary students of that school. I do think the minions and other exceptional perks should not be included in order that the integrity and pride of those schools remain sacred to the students that chose that school as their primary school. Thank you again KingsIsle for listening to the ideas of your members, This game Rocks !
In Krokotopia the Balance tree Niles gives the multiple shields & blades spells. Niles can only be fould in the Krokospinx.

Darby SpriteDust, Ice Wizard Level 48

Survivor
May 02, 2009
firestarcat on Dec 14, 2008 wrote:
I think they should lower ice wizards health by at least 500. Even though I am not a Deviner, When both reach grand master, the ice wizard has at least 1000 more health than the deviner. Its cheap! Thaumaturges have low attack power, but they can learn storm or fire as their second element. So when a Deviner that is a grand master, and a Thamauturge that is grand master battle in the arena its ovius whos gonna win.Also, People always say that ice wizards have the lowest mana in the game. That is not true. I am level 44, And I have three ice friends all the same level as me. We are wearing items that give the same mana. But my friends all have the same mana as me! And I am fire. :( :(
I'm an Ice wizard and even though i have high health, other wizards that are the same level as me or close to the same level as me beat me in pvp. Just because we Ice wizards have high health, does not mean we are really overpowered if we choose a good secondary school. it's not like i never win in pvp, but high health does not make Ice hard to beat.

Survivor
May 02, 2009
Metroid098 on May 9, 2009 wrote:
I think that marleybone should have a pet shop.
Marlybone has a pet shop but it's in a secret location that i wont say cause it would ruin it for people who don't know about it's location

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
I kind of understand the "Cyres Drake the mean teacher" concept but if your myth he eventually warms up.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2011
The minigame silver chests have keeps saying "the minigame failed to..." and it even won't let me quit it. some of my friends have the same problem too!

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
harppo on Aug 10, 2008 wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair
She's awesome!!!! You totally gotta become a fire wizard because she's the best. As long as your not a myth...

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Abigail Spiritride... on Sep 27, 2009 wrote:
i think there should be an actual school for balance. it dosent seem fair that the other classes have buildings and balance just have a guy stand outside in the freezing cold. thx for veiwing!
There is a balance school. It's just in Krokotopia....

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
i don't know if there is one but why not put a rainbow by rainbow bridge or make the bridge rainbow.

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
I think it would be really cool and helpful (and not in the making the game too easy kind of way) to apply stats from your gear onto cards. What I mean is, let's just say for example, me being a Fire Wizard, that I have a nineteen accuracy boost to all fire spells. So for example, let's say Efreet pops up in my deck, I think it would be very helpful to show that difference on the card. So instead of it saying there is 75% accuracy, it would show a 94% chance minimum (based on whatever gear you are wearing & any enchantments you put on that card that affect accuracy).
I know, it seems silly to do this when it only takes simple math to figure out your accuracy, but it just saves time in the game. There have been SO many times when I have been in game, and I would find my Satyr, and since Satyr has a 90% accuracy, I would think, "I better enchant this to make sure it's accuracy is over 100%, just in case I need it so it won't fizzle," but then I realize I have a big enough accuracy bonus to where it takes it over 100% anyways, so I end up wasting a Sniper card...
And this doesn't need to just apply to accuracy. A really purposeful way this feature could be used is for attack boost & health boost as well. I just would like to know ahead of time if my card is going to be able to knock out an enemy or heal me enough BEFORE I use it. For example, If I am using a fire spell that does 500 base damage, and my GEAR gives me a 50% boost to fire attacks, I think it should show up on the card with 750 Fire Attack. Or, if I am healing with a Pixie, and it heals for 400, and my gear gives me a 10% incoming healing boost, then I think it is only fair to tell me it will be 500 base health coming in, for example.
My point is, many people, including myself, don't really know what a spell's base will be EXACTLY, and it should show up on cards. (Like me, who has a 58% boost to fire attacks)

Explorer
Jun 20, 2009
At the Wizard City pet shop, I think there should be a pet for each school. To determine these pets, KI should figure out which is more popular, unicorn or imp, then remove the least popular. From there, keep adding pets for the schools that aren't represented. I personally think that it would be best to have a pet for each of the first Rank 1 spells: Thundersnake, Ice Beetle, etc. Except they should keep the piggles and dragons- those are very popular. But I guess KI wants to limit the cool pets so that the non-paying players start paying.

Marissa BattleFlame
Level 19 Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I would like to see a feature where you can take pets from any of your characters, pick a total of five characteristics you want from any/each pet and hatch those into your new pet. Instead of trail and error from constant hatching and then having to spend countless hours leveling the pet, only to find he didn't get the right characteristic you desire. Maybe charge an extra gold fee for "selective hatching". Kind of like farmers cross hatch livestock to get the characteristics they desire. Say for instance a storm pet with may cast life sprite, may cast storm shield, may cast storm blade, manna increase, and my cast tower shield.
Or even the ability to purchase traits in the hatchery that you want in your pet. It is so frustrating to have to cross hatch pets several times, and level them up, only to find they didn't gain anything useful for your style of play.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
Robert57103 on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a feature where you can take pets from any of your characters, pick a total of five characteristics you want from any/each pet and hatch those into your new pet. Instead of trail and error from constant hatching and then having to spend countless hours leveling the pet, only to find he didn't get the right characteristic you desire. Maybe charge an extra gold fee for "selective hatching". Kind of like farmers cross hatch livestock to get the characteristics they desire. Say for instance a storm pet with may cast life sprite, may cast storm shield, may cast storm blade, manna increase, and my cast tower shield.
Or even the ability to purchase traits in the hatchery that you want in your pet. It is so frustrating to have to cross hatch pets several times, and level them up, only to find they didn't gain anything useful for your style of play.
that would make pvp so much easier ugh i hate having to deal with people who's pets all give fifteen resist and spritely and whatever! so. annoying! i wish i could match that without a) spending a fortune on crowns for mega snacks or b) spending the rest of my life on this game! who's with me right?
other things i don't like... animation times :-/ kinda loooong. and so for the first time you're all like cool thing there a fiery elephant just beat up that wimpy npc and then you see it again and again and again. till you want to quit! also i don't want to waste my life dueling like that. i also wish waterworks was shorter, it'll never happen but i will say iti would like derby to get your other racers together quicker (decrease the wait time) and be nice and give life another aoe, for the nice life people ok?

Gabriel ashcaller a boss... jk jk lol 65

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013
Darby SpriteDust on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
In Krokotopia the Balance tree Niles gives the multiple shields & blades spells. Niles can only be fould in the Krokospinx.

It is true that Nile the Balance Tree can train you with blades but not shields. What look like shields are actually traps.

I consider myself a defense wizard. I provide defenses to myself and my friends first and then attack. I check their health, mana and what spells the foes are casting and cast my spells accordingly. At this time, the only shield I'm missing is the fire shield which I will get on my next training point.

When I first saw Niles, I thought those were shields as well until I took a closer look. They are traps.

If your intention was for traps, then I sincerely apologize for the oversight.

Keller Silverthorn, Death Defense Wizard, Level 36

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
lol i totally agree he is not very appreciative after those hard quest

Survivor
Apr 14, 2013
Gregoryn95 on Aug 23, 2008 wrote:
Pets should serve as more than eye candy. Perhaps as sort of a takeoff off the doodle from ToonTown? Having to train them as sort of party healers?

Oh, and my pet(A pixie I got from a boss fight) keeps randomly flashing pink while I walk around, and even when I stay in place.
well i can't seem to find any pets with spells either they cost too many arena tickets or i need to get a higher rank and all the pets i find or get with spells say "gives at ancient"

Survivor
Dec 01, 2012
This original message has been removed.
Ya, about the avatar you can't get it.Its only for wizard101 people like proffesors and those thingies.

Nicole watergem lvl 21

Survivor
Apr 15, 2012
oilkoil wrote:
You are able to get higher level pets... But the only way i know how to do it involves being certain levels.
Such as level 48, you do a quest for a spell, and get a pet as well... I am life, so for example, I got a pet satyr.
But there is one other way, now that I think of it.

At level 7, where you go to the pet pavilion, you can train in games. If you get your pet to adult, you can hatch it... But you are going to need a LOT of gold. I am talking like 30,000!

Just a tip: People may not want to hatch with you if they see that your pet has poor stats. Also, most people do not hatch with pets like dragons and pigs. It would help to have a good pet.

The last way I know of, which I thought of just now, would be:
Get a high level friend to take you to a high level boss. They can give good pets. Also, the Midnight Sun Pagoda gives spiders and onis.

I hope i could provide you with useful information.
I am life as well ( don't be confused by me name that is my death wizard aka my real brother) and I didn't get that pet until level 50. I am level 53 now.

Alec life bane level 53

P.S I named my satyr duke cookie he is a mega now!
P.P.S Life rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"healing is most important thing to a wizards well being if you heal yourself and others you are doing well, do so"
- Alec Life bane

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
I've been wanting a thread like this for a while now. Anyways, if there was one thing I could want more than anything (and I mean anything), I would want a trading system in which you could trade items instead of just treasure cards. I'd probably do this through another icon we could click on when selecting an item in our backpack, or you could add another interface on the treasure card trading menu where you can select cards, seeds, snacks, or items. There could also be an option in the bank to do so also.

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
harppo on Aug 10, 2008 wrote:
Professor,Dalia Falmea i just have some unimportant questions about yourself 1.i havent played this game yet but im going to very soon and I was thinking of being a fire wizard so i was thinking are you a scrict mean on time all the time teacher or are you layed back and not give punishements on tardieness like Professer,Lydia Greyrose? though you look like a strict on time all the time teacher i was reading the faculty and it siad you liked sunrises does that mean your laid back? well like they say don't judge a book by it's cover

ps.nice hair
Wince you get to know her she is pretty cool she is the most awesome teacher!

Fred Battlehunter. Lvl 89 Wizard " Lord of The Falling Sky"

Survivor
Oct 20, 2012
rpitre on Aug 25, 2008 wrote:
My son had around 1500 crowns left to spend with Zeke and I was trying to help him choose what to buy. We found something for around 1200 crowns and before we could click "buy" the account showed 0 crowns left. My son is in tears because his sister had already spent most of the crowns before she realized they were for the both of them. Help Please. Can we get our crowns back? Can someone from Wizards 101 please answer soon.

Thanks

Phew, ok we logged back on later and the crowns mysteriously reappeared

Hooray!
lol That is a little funny the part about Phew, ok we logged back on later and the crowns mysteriously reappeared lol it kind of is funny

Survivor
Dec 08, 2012
Ok, I downloaded the Wizard101 game on my new computer and when I try to get on it'll let me on but when I try to get on my strongest character that is in Altar of the Kings it say hold on. So I wait and wait, I wait for 30 minutes and it still say hold on! what do I do?! Please help!

Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
Hey KIngsisle, whenever I order a life henchmen in a battle with other henchmen I have ordered, instead of healing me it heals another henchmen that has full life! Then I end up dying and having to wait until my henchmen finish the battle. Is there anyway you could fix this? Thanks for any help! I love this game so much.

Michael Redfist Level 76 Wizard

Survivor
Dec 12, 2011
I am trying to do the lost pages event but i didn't complete the kt one. When i go to the person who gives it, he does not give me a quest What do i do?