Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Welcome to the Laboratory!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 30, 2012
I have noticed that when fighting the Decaying Bogwalkers in Grizzleheim my life circle by my feet is moved to the left and is smaller.

Cheryl

Survivor
Apr 14, 2012
Yeah, i had encountered the "Bog Walker" glitch people should fix that

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Hey, on my computer even WHEN the hardware cursor is on it's not showing up and I can't tell where I'm clicking or anything! I looked of the FAQ and I found NOTHING about it! We have two computers in the house. The one in my bedroom, where the problem's happening, and one in the dining room/living room, which ISN'T having this problem! Could it be something that has to do with my computer? If so, is it possible to help it? Please, if you can, help me.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Okay, I figured, 'cause I used all caps in my last one that it wouldn't be posted. What I was saying was that for some reason on my computer even when I click 'on' on the hardware cursor that it doesn't show up, but in the living room on that computer it shows up. Could it just be a problem with the computer? If so, is there any way I could get tips from one of you guys on how to fix it? Thanks anyway if I can't.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I believe you should be able to buy monsters for your house, at a few levels like this:

Fire elf: Lvl 5 (200 health) Fire
Gobbler: Lvl 10 (500 health) Myth
Gobbler: Lvl 20 (1000 health) Myth
Evil Snowmen: Lvl 30 (1500 health) Ice
Ice Wyvern: Lvl 40 (2200 health) Ice
Fire Dragon: Lvl 50 (4000 health) Fire
Snow Angel: Lvl 60 (6000 health) Ice
Woolly Mammoth: Lvl 70 (8000 health) Ice
Fire Dragon: Lvl 80 (12000 health) Fire (With 2 cheats)
I think you should be able to buy these in the Crown Shop maybe, or in a housing shop.

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
xstabarellix wrote:
Yeah, i had encountered the "Bog Walker" glitch people should fix that

I agree its really strange having the health circle out of place.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Iceysnowballs wrote:
I sighned up but i cant go to other worlds in the spiral
You can only go into other worlds once you have earned the key to get to them. Sure, you have unlocked them, but unless you have earned them, you have to teleport to someone to get to that area/world. :D

-Noah Windflame lvl 72 Pyromancer (With a sweet wand XD)

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Thanks ms. Falmea- By the way please teach me a new fire spell soon!-
Daniel ashflame

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Gamester999 wrote:
I think that wizard101 should be adding more pets with gold, crowns and arena tickets so that the people who cant afford the membership and crowns will buy with gold and people that can afford the membership and crowns can buy the pets that cost crowns and arena tickets.

(And pets that cost gold should be able to attack)
I think it's unfair for people who don't have a membership! They can't have pets with gold coins the attack!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2010
This is my suggestion. You know how if you have a home or castle with a dueling arena you can PVP each other? One problem is that if one side loses the duel, we could just get healed all the way once we get out of the dueling arena. Some people just want to play again and they don't want to use their potions or their potions ran out and they don't want to leave. Does anyone agree with me? If you don't understand just tell me.

Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
username wrote:
I think it is unfair that you can only a pet imp, firecat, bloodbat, and unicorn(then again, who'd want a pet beetle ).I think I'd like if you could have a pet for other schools.

P.S. i'm only lvl 11 so I have no clue how to to get stuff like a stormzilla

P.P.S. please reply

NEW MESSAGE!!!!!!!!

Ive noticed that if i go to friends list at golem tower and click on teleport it says that that friend isnt on your friends list anymore staff people fix it!!!

p.p.s. proffesor how do u get a avatar

Have You seen on the top left corner of your computer screen theres a crown with SHOP on it it has pets for crowns not gold but some things are gold.
JenniferSwiftStone :D :-) :?

Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
I want the next fire spell to actually be useful, like a stun with attack or a smoke with attack. I was ok with rain after i got used to it, and was expecting much better spells from AV but I have to say KI completely failed me. Back Draft lol I dont even use Super Charge on my storm. When i first saw Detonate i was excited.. however after i realized how often my pips fail (73%), after i hit with my Rain of Fire Detonate just isnt gonna happen in time they'll triage it off before i even have a chance :/ but what i would like to see hopefully is with a new fire craft spell since everyone else is getting them :D is another aoe like meteor strike only way more powerful, obviously we dont need another rank 5 but we should at least get a new craft spell of some kind to help us keep up with the other schools :D NO MORE DoT please D:<

Survivor
Oct 10, 2011
wizardgirl1840 wrote:
I believe you should be able to buy monsters for your house, at a few levels like this:

Fire elf: Lvl 5 (200 health) Fire
Gobbler: Lvl 10 (500 health) Myth
Gobbler: Lvl 20 (1000 health) Myth
Evil Snowmen: Lvl 30 (1500 health) Ice
Ice Wyvern: Lvl 40 (2200 health) Ice
Fire Dragon: Lvl 50 (4000 health) Fire
Snow Angel: Lvl 60 (6000 health) Ice
Woolly Mammoth: Lvl 70 (8000 health) Ice
Fire Dragon: Lvl 80 (12000 health) Fire (With 2 cheats)
I think you should be able to buy these in the Crown Shop maybe, or in a housing shop.
what do u mean buy monsters for ur house?

Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Welcome? My crazy storm froggy teacher is at it again. How come I KNEW this was going to happen? Just hopping to things, oh well, at least you can talk about things...

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 36 storm

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
Try being a death student and jumping through hoops for Dworgyn

Champion
Jun 30, 2009
Professor Falmea on May 27, 2008 wrote:
Professor Balestrom is busy with another one of his crazy experiments, so he has asked me to welcome you to his laboratory! Here, feel free to let loose any and all ideas on how to make the game better. Everyone's suggestions are welcome, but do keep in mind that the more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to understand what you're saying!

If you have specific bugs you wish to report, the best place to do it is right here in the Halston's Laboratory section of the Message Boards.

Questions about gameplay go in the Ravenwood Commons section.
Ideas for the game to in the Dorms section.
Prof. Falmea,

Is the Eye of History lost forever? It would be interesting that somewhere down the line when worlds are added, that all the damage that was done by Malistaire and Morganthe would be restored to their former glories, once the battle levels for each badge was completed, and that if there was some left over, it would be because a friend that is being helped still has some to battle before completing.

Like for example, Dragonspyre Academy and the Grand Chasm of the Past. I realize the damage has been done, but with Malistaire gone to enter Celestia, I am surprised that Merle Ambrose has not sought wizards to do some restoration quests akin to the Wysterian Piggle Fount on Tanglewood Way or the Zafarian Poisoned Pond in the Savanah. Plus, it would be a great idea to get Cyrus' mind off of losing his family in the process.

When I was waiting for Wintertusk to be released, I traveled the spiral to max out my badges for what I knew I needed. When it was finally released, I still had to have some help (it is easier to get through with help), but I wasn't as stressed if I was soloing.

Hope these "sparks of ingenuity" tickle your blazing heart of amusing jokes,
Timothy Pearlflower, Level 77 Ice Wizard

P.S., Could you possibly light a fire under the people responsible for fixing bug problems? Sir George Martyn doesn't exist for me, and I have completed all my other quests up until then with Dun Dura and the last few quests of Avalon needed to be completed. Any and all help would be appreciated.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
I'm not sure that you can make a pet into a saddle like over time and experience but if not i think you should add that pets should be allowed when like adulthood some pets be able to saddle like the dragon pet

Survivor
Feb 24, 2012
I recently recieved a tutorial tip from Ambrose that told me that he had a quest for me. I went to him but there was nothing. Also there is a quest that tells me to defeat Gath Duskwraith and I cannot enter his place

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
DionisisssH on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I recently recieved a tutorial tip from Ambrose that told me that he had a quest for me. I went to him but there was nothing. Also there is a quest that tells me to defeat Gath Duskwraith and I cannot enter his place
Re: Ambrose - sometimes he calls us when he really doesn't need us or have anything at the time. It's always good to go to him and check anyway. (This is a "known" issue.)

Re: Gath Duskwraith - There were other posts about his cave. Here is one to help you:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/54619?reset=1

It seems that there was (and maybe still is) a problem with the quest helper arrow pointing you to Vigrid Roughland, which is wrong. He is in Mirkholm Keep. The link has details on where to find him. If "clicking" on that link does not work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info (another "known" issue).

Hope this helped.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
When buying/selling stuff in the Bazaar it would be great if the 'usable' checkbox was checked by default.

Its a little thing I know, but it is annoying everytime having to click on it. Especially now that the list of clothing items is so large and you must wait for it to load all the items if you weren't quick enough to hit the checkbox really fast. Or when you want to just sell stuff and you must wait wait wait because you forgot to click the SELL tab quickly.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2012
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
The only strict/mean teacher is Mr.Sunshine himself*cough*Professor Cyrus Drake!*cough*...
Nope he helps you defeat Mallistaire.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
Nope he helps you defeat Mallistaire.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2012
tedybear265 wrote:
Have You seen on the top left corner of your computer screen theres a crown with SHOP on it it has pets for crowns not gold but some things are gold.
JenniferSwiftStone :D :-) :?
You are able to get higher level pets... But the only way i know how to do it involves being certain levels.
Such as level 48, you do a quest for a spell, and get a pet as well... I am life, so for example, I got a pet satyr.
But there is one other way, now that I think of it.

At level 7, where you go to the pet pavilion, you can train in games. If you get your pet to adult, you can hatch it... But you are going to need a LOT of gold. I am talking like 30,000!

Just a tip: People may not want to hatch with you if they see that your pet has poor stats. Also, most people do not hatch with pets like dragons and pigs. It would help to have a good pet.

The last way I know of, which I thought of just now, would be:
Get a high level friend to take you to a high level boss. They can give good pets. Also, the Midnight Sun Pagoda gives spiders and onis.

I hope i could provide you with useful information.