Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ranked PvP . . .

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
You know when you get those cloths for ranked PvP, the best ones that resist most. Well I think its a rip off. I am only on Private rank. Why? Because I've lost lots of times. Also because people wearing those good resist cloths. And their level was 25 and around that. That is just wrong. I think you should buy those good armor ( resist cloths) at Zeke. And one thing about levels, I think just like pratice PvP you should get to choose the level you want and stuff, that would be FAIR!

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
xDragon257x wrote:
You know when you get those cloths for ranked PvP, the best ones that resist most. Well I think its a rip off. I am only on Private rank. Why? Because I've lost lots of times. Also because people wearing those good resist cloths. And their level was 25 and around that. That is just wrong. I think you should buy those good armor ( resist cloths) at Zeke. And one thing about levels, I think just like pratice PvP you should get to choose the level you want and stuff, that would be FAIR!

The only reason for ranked matches is to get tickets to get special kinds of clothes. You can also get ranking which you cant in practice matches. Without these, ranked matches would be practice matches with a different name. By the way, these fancy clothes were made ONLY for the arena, not zeke. And ranked matches arent JUST for Grands and higher lvls, so you WILL see people that are lvls 25 and such with these clothes. Remember that these AREN'T practice matches, so they will be arranged differently when it comes to choosing lvls for the match.

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
xDragon257x wrote:

The clothes for commanders are because some of them and I use the word SOME loosely earned that armor, a lot of them cheaply played their way to get that armor. They aren't offered at Zeke or else you'd see everyone and their mom wearing that armor and then it'd just be rinse and repeat status and you'd have nothing to get tickets for or no reason to PvP without consistent motivational needs.

Zeke does offer PvP armor and because I'm death a school that actually takes strategy, I needed to buy the armor from Zeke in order to achieve obtaining that commander pvp armor. Zeke's armor did the trick in a short amount of time and I got all pieces of the armor and a thousand tickets in about a month just 1v1ing periodically.