Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Does Malistaire give his staff when you defeat him

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
i am wondering. every time i've fought him i just wondered a little. anyone out there ( that means you too malistaire ) pls respond. i am really curious.

Survivor
May 10, 2009
i people malistare does not give out staffs .But he gives out lvl 50 robes i
am lvl 49 and my name is kevin dark flame

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
no he dosnt because when i was lv 36 he did not drop a staff. all i got from him was a pet called a winged dragon & a robe that was for level 48 & up. i think that malistare should drop a staff.
from
keiramistdust
lv 40 death wizard : :)

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
Defender
Sep 20, 2008
i think the staff already exists he just doesnt drop it

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
He drops a staff but it is the best fire staff. i have beat him twice and never have gotten it but alot of my level 50 friends have it. i forgot the name

Dylan Firecaster 33 fire

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
hobodavid wrote:
He drops a staff but it is the best fire staff. i have beat him twice and never have gotten it but alot of my level 50 friends have it. i forgot the name

Dylan Firecaster 33 fire

R you talking about the fire staff that gives 100 fire damage? There is apparently 2 fire staffs that give 100 fire damage, I got one from Ashley from doing Wizardly Tours * Collect Obsidian Chests * and it does 100 fire damage... I think it is called dragon rider staff...

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
julesgrusien you are right ashley gives dragon rider staff but did you also know that there are two people that give 100 death damage swords and same goes for fire

Survivor
Oct 08, 2009
No, he doesn't, but it would be awesome to have his staff. When I first saw him in the Tutorial I have really wanted a staff like his.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
where do you get the other death sword? NOT ivan's though.

David Shadowflame level 50 Fire, Storm, and Death

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
does the pet malistare drops have any special purpose like a card or something.

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
does the pet malistare drops have any special purpose like a card or something.

Yes he drops a Storm Hound

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
hobodavid wrote:

Dylan Firecaster 33 fire

You may be thinking of SoulBrand or Dragon Rider Staff

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
Survivor
Nov 01, 2009
i dont know because i defeated him with friends never got anything

Survivor
Jan 02, 2009
you know i actually think how cool lots of wizards would look with it equiped. maybe kingsisle can make it a crown item?

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I heard somewhere a while back that he did drop his staff.

It was a monster of a staff.

300 death damage, and gave 8 cards (forgot names) but they hit over 1000.

It was removed eventually.

Wish it was just made weaker though.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
it would make sence that malister drops it since he weilds it. but having it as a crown itom would be awsome i hope they just ad that with all the up dates it could be a 110 wand.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
May 02, 2010
When I was helping my friend defeat Malistaire I got a pet and the pet that I got is the Storm Hound. I didn't get anything else from him though.

Autumn
Level 47 (Almost 48)
Life