Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New house idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
I don't know if this has ever been mentioned before, but how about a Dragonspyre house that looks like the Grand Chasm of the past? Before the Titan army turned it to ruins. Sometimes I go there because its beautiful and peaceful, to take a break from the game and relax. Now the house should be a completely NEW design. Not just a reskin of the 2 houses that are now available. And it should hold a lot of stuff. The outside could accomodate 250 items and the inside could hold about 200. And it does NOT have to have an outrageous price like 100,000 in gold. It should be in the area of the current houses. Anywhere from 30,000 to 50,000. If you did make one I know I would buy it for 1 of my characters. Maybe for 2 of them. And it should be part of the regular game. I don't want to have to go running out to a store to buy a special card with a code to get it like you do the pets and other items. Consider this. I think many people would buy 1 for their character(s).