Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

20-28 points are you serious?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2008
I hate the pvp rank system and how many points i get if i am warlord and i get a tough opponent well like i have a lvl 13 myth 900 points he just got it back and its kinda messed up how i dont use treasures except time of legend and i face lvl 26-34 i win most and get like 2-8 points and if i lost i mostly lose 28 points its just not fair i at least should get 10 points

Explorer
Mar 08, 2009
ShockerTheMenace wrote:
I hate the pvp rank system and how many points i get if i am warlord and i get a tough opponent well like i have a lvl 13 myth 900 points he just got it back and its kinda messed up how i dont use treasures except time of legend and i face lvl 26-34 i win most and get like 2-8 points and if i lost i mostly lose 28 points its just not fair i at least should get 10 points
well dude i just got out of a fight i was on my lvl 21 myth commander 883 or i was and me and my friend got 2 grandmasters and well it really didnt go our way and we lost 30 points my friend was lvl 29 yes we was on our noobs and it was not right the 30 points i can get why we got ranked up with them but is it right for me to fight a grandmaster and if i win i get 2 points 2 for real and if i dont win they get from 27 to 30 points if i lose 2 fight i am set back a day or 2 i dont feel they should get more then 5 points for real how hard can it be for a grand to beat a lvl 21 its like pie and maybe ice cream i think something really needs to be done here

scot deathhammer-grandmaster-fire-storm-balance-noob myth

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
then you should get stronger. period.. otherwise grand masters will keep beating you because they have more strength.

plus at level 13? warlord you need to come and see me and find out what pvp is all about..

James Wraith

balance 30 Warlord three times.