Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Would you download a Wizard101 iPhone app?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 18, 2009
Hello Wizards,

Please share your thoughts about a Wizard101 iPhone application! I would love to hear your opinions!

Results

Would you download a Wizard101 iPhone application based on one of our mini games?
No 25%
Yes, but only if it is free 50%
Yes, even if I had to pay 6%
I don't have an iPhone 19%

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2009
I would absolutely love to see an iPhone/iTouch app! My son and I are constantly looking for new games to download (especially when they are "the great sale price of 99cents this month only!") I can only imagine the fun of being able to play Wizard 101 mini games at work! (on my breaks of course) If you are going to base it on the mini games I think it should be all the mini games in one app, especially if you are going to charge a fee.
Thanks!
Soradance aka Kristen Moon Dreamer

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Honestly, all your minigames are clones of something else. I don't really have a problem with this, considering I like match 3 and Dig Dug and so on as much as the next person. It's just that if I'm going to sit down to specifically play one of these games, there are better versions of them available elsewhere.