Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Question about PvP

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
I have a friend who has paid by the area for all the areas in wizard 101 yet she has no access to rank pvp.

My question is can she pay one price to have total access (considering) and/or why don't you GIVE access to those people who have paid for all those areas?

Honestly i get you need to make money but, recently i let my subscription go and i saw the prices and for how long and it bothered me that it was so high. Also she and I assumed that rank pvp was supposed to be free to all accept those who were on free accounts.

Can someone explain? I know a lot of members will answer this one (well maybe) but I am honestly just looking for an explanation from a staff member to make sure that i have the right information.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
I dont think she can do that, for now she will just have to pay 7 crowns( i think) for each ranked match. But it does sound like a feature that can be added to the game, a player can pay 5000-10000 crowns for unlimited access to the arena.

Administrator
We recently introduced Day Passes for our Crowns players. When a Free to Play or Crowns player initiates a Ranked Match, they will see the following window:

The individual matches are great for players who just want to try it out, or who only participate in PvP occasionally.

The Day Passes are great for players who want to participate in a lot of PvP Ranked Matches.

Please know we are also looking at other options for our players to participate in Player vs Player Ranked matches, and appreciate the ideas you had in your post.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Thanks Gamma.
I really think you guys might do well to offer a separate subscription for the pvp ranked matches as they are like a game within a game.

Its awesome that it is free for those who subscribe and should remain that way to incourage more suscribers but as for those crown players, since you may take a good long while to up cap create a new world and such. You may want to offer them this, my friend is a grandmaster and so there isnt really anything left in the game.