Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Trivia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
you forget a question so I will ask my qiestion again since that was a wrong answer.

p.s. the answer is in grizzleheim

when bartlebys children went to war which won?

and no not none and bartleby put them to sleep.

and dont answer this one professors

Survivor
May 19, 2009
pckls wrote:
thats an easy one... Zeke!

does malistare have a brother, if so, who?
[his brother is the myth teacher]

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
67qwerty wrote:
you forget a question so I will ask my qiestion again since that was a wrong answer.

Hmm. Dalia Falmea! XD.

Ok.....

Who did Dalia Falmea get taught by ???

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
mman17 wrote:
67qwerty wrote:

Hmm. Dalia Falmea! XD.

Ok.....

i think our fire teacher got taught by the fire tree :D

Question: what do you do in the commons every saturday??

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
digimon130 wrote:
mman17 wrote:
67qwerty wrote:

Hmm. Dalia Falmea! XD.

Ok.....

i think our fire teacher got taught by the fire tree :D

Question: what do you do in the commons every saturday??

Personally or as a ritual in the game

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Q: this one is kinda hard in the final dungeon in Wintertusk how do you keep the four sons of Yirm ( not sure if i spelled that right ) from healing

- Chase Mythrunner level 60 myth waterworks warrior

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
We played in alpha, and I wanted to bring this back. It's fun and it's a good way to learn new things about the game. If you can, answer the question of the poster before you, and then ask a new question. With the delay on posts being approved this might be a little difficult, but let's give it a go!

If I asked "What is the main color for the fire school?" The next person should quote my question and answer it - "red" of course being the answer, and then ask a new question, perhaps "How much damage does firecat do?" And so on, and so forth.

So I'll kick it off with...

Question: What's unique about the ceiling of my classroom?

There are burns on your classroom ceiling, probably cause of your hair. No other school has burns on the ceiling.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
flameboy3621 wrote:
Sorry guys but i ment what it is in bibical folklore.It is said at the day of judgement the levathan and the behemoth will fight to the death and the remains will be given to survivors of the judgement.

Question: who is the most famous wizard?

harry potter

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
I have never been to wintertusk but I do have a question:

Is there a diving gear outfit in Celestia and if so, where do you get it?

P.S. I am Sophia ashbright lvl 27 I will probably be in the commons, the bazaar, or north guard

:D :P I am Awesome!

Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
FYI, the Sophia ashbright that posted earlier, this is still the person that plays that character on w101, is a fire wiz and obviously a girl. have fun!

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
jed568 wrote:
Q: this one is kinda hard in the final dungeon in Wintertusk how do you keep the four sons of Yirm ( not sure if i spelled that right ) from healing

- Chase Mythrunner level 60 myth waterworks warrior

You kill Sudri.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
jed568 wrote:
Q: at what level does balance summon a judgment

lvl 7

Q: How many trainers are there in Wizard city? ( Hint: Secret trainers included)

Survivor
Feb 13, 2011
jed568 wrote:

hmm i am not balance but i am guessing lvl 18
new question: how much health do the war oni and jade oni have put together? (the higghest rank a monster can be is 11 now i saw it in wintertusk XD) oh and one hint, the answer is less than 10,000
hope you find out! 8) ryan soulblade lvl 45 pyromancer

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
spookymh38 wrote:
jed568 wrote:

hmm i am not balance but i am guessing lvl 18
new question: how much health do the war oni and jade oni have put together? (the higghest rank a monster can be is 11 now i saw it in wintertusk XD) oh and one hint, the answer is less than 10,000
hope you find out! 8) ryan soulblade lvl 45 pyromancer

new question: what are the rank one spells of the 3 elemental schools?

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
The judgement answer is wrong. My balance is a level 27 and hasn't received her judgement spell yet.

Fire is fire cat
Ice is ice beetle
Storm is thunder snake

What are the rank one spells of spirit and balance schools?

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Well, since no one has answered, we will just leave that to the imagination, or perhaps Dworgyn himself will come and answer us someday if it's not a sensitive subject.

Next Question: What is my favorite food?

I guess salsa or something hot, and by the way, i know how dworgyn got his hump! He was brothers with the hunchback of notre dame and helped his brother ring bells! ;P

Explorer
May 28, 2009
Thundersnake
firecat
ice beetle
scarab

What is a good way to do all your fire school homework QUICK(I spent a little too much time in Grizzleheim doin' nothin')!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
tweetybird18428 wrote:
The judgement answer is wrong. My balance is a level 27 and hasn't received her judgement spell yet.

Fire is fire cat
Ice is ice beetle
Storm is thunder snake

What are the rank one spells of spirit and balance schools?

myth: bloodbat
life:imp
death:dark sprite
balance: scarab

i said what level do they SUMMON a judgment not get the card when you get the judgment card you have to withstand the sands of balance at level 28
the answer is congrats to slasersword4 level 7

new question: name the bosses you have to fight to get to the next world from wizard city to krok to marlybone to moosho to dragonsphere to celestia plus from grizzleheim to wintertusk

Chase Mythrunner - level 60 myth - waterworks worrier

Survivor
Sep 27, 2010
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

Oh! So easy! Grubb!

My question is: Sylivia ( Malistaire wife ) ghost was put inot what?

Survivor
May 19, 2009
gamemaster wrote:
neji8palm wrote:
answer is dragons and you dont answer your self 8)

my question is where in wizard city can you go to go to diffrent worlds name the place?
The Krok slayer is earned by killing 500 Kroks I think,and that's the grandfather tree...

The 8 worlds are as following:Wizard City,Krokotopia,Marleybone,MooShu,Dragonsypre,Celsia,unknown former Gobbler world,and unknown former Krok world,only 4 are accessible,a 5th coming after official launch!

Question:Who's the most powerfulest boss in the 1st world?

The most powerful boss in Wizard City... no, it's not Lord Nightshade or even Grubb. It's Cyrus Drake.

--Justin DragonGlade
Grandmaster Diviner
(Level 56 of Storm)

"We cannot descover new seas until we have the courage to lose sight of the shore."

Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
My question is: Sylivia ( Malistaire's wife ) ghost was put into what?

Malistare Drake's grief over Sylvia's sudden illness and death has caused him to attempt to use the Krokonomicon to bring her back to life. Cyrus Drake sends us to explore her tomb in the Necropolis, where we discover she has become a Wraith, and must be defeated in combat to be released from the Undead.
Exact Dialogue: "Malistaire? Is that you? Have you come for me? It's so cold here... so dark and I'm so alone... You're not Malistire! What have you done to him?! I won't harm him... you'll never get me to betray my beloved husband!"

And thus we go into battle. So your question "Sylvia's (Malistaire's Wife) ghost was put into what" doesn't really make sense. If you were reffering to the fact that she put into a tomb in the Necropolis then that's where she is. If you were reffering to Cyrus casting a spell to imitate her, in The Great Spyre that's a different thing. I am still kinda confused but oh well!

Question: Who gives you the quest "Let's Mako deal!"? (Celestia)

Survivor
Sep 30, 2010

Why are the goats' village houses in Hamestu Village(Moo Shu) on fire? because they got attacked and they just have not put the fire out