Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre Fortres

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
I purchased the dragonspyre fortress and was actually dissapointed with it after. The open area and rooms under were awesome but once you go inside, the area seems rather small. Especially for 50k. I would like to see a much larger area once you go inside the fortress added to a patch or update, at least put two wings off for more room. This is supposed to be a large and spacious building and I dont get that feeling once you go inside the fortress. Or better yet why dont the devs add the ability to buy add ons and customize just how you want a house to look. If you want to add some rooms or have more space have it so you can purchase it with crowns.

Defender
May 29, 2009

That's a very interesting idea. The ability to expand your house (adding rooms or more outdoor space) through the purchase of crowns. I like it

Although if the devs are working on anything, please work on the new world and lvl 50 cap first ;-) After that, I think expanding your house is an excellent idea and potentially a win for both wizards and KI.

kaszpar wrote:
I purchased the dragonspyre fortress and was actually dissapointed with it after. The open area and rooms under were awesome but once you go inside, the area seems rather small. Especially for 50k. I would like to see a much larger area once you go inside the fortress added to a patch or update, at least put two wings off for more room. This is supposed to be a large and spacious building and I dont get that feeling once you go inside the fortress. Or better yet why dont the devs add the ability to buy add ons and customize just how you want a house to look. If you want to add some rooms or have more space have it so you can purchase it with crowns.

Defender
Jun 17, 2009
i also would propose we have the ability to look at what we'd be purchasing.. like a house display and all..

i mean in real life you don't just go to someone and buy a house without first viewing it and understanding what cons and pros of the house offers...

think about it.. set a house display somewhere but you need to have the sufficent levels to enter the houses or complete a certain quest

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Im not sure that having a level ristriction on buying a house or what kind of house you can buy is the way to go...pretty much the cost of the house is a huge limiting factor on who and when you can buy a house happens. But I love the idea of having some kind of walk through on the house before you drop the money for any additonal add ons you wanted to put on your house. or space. I do feel this would add a lot to an individuals game experience and give each person more control of how they wanted to play the game and actually feel like the game really belongs to the person playing it