Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure cards in Pvp

AuthorMessage
Archon
Sep 17, 2012
PVP Master12321 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
dude its tc spamming and if they do if we can not handle it, it does not make us less skilled because the upsides outgrow the down.
Yes it does mean you are less skilled. The game provides MANY counters to all types of spell spamming. If you are unable to figure out a counter, that does make you less skilled than the spammer.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Treasure cards should not be allow in pvp, i mean come on i see so many low lvl wizards is warlord. That's because they uses treasure cards of course.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
linhphamm on Aug 14, 2014 wrote:
Treasure cards should not be allow in pvp, i mean come on i see so many low lvl wizards is warlord. That's because they uses treasure cards of course.
You are basically saying that players should all be forced to buy every area and level up in order to do PvP even if they only play for the PvP. That's ridiculous. Complaining about low levels using treasure cards is seriously getting sad. You have bigger decks, stornger gear, stronger spells and the same access to those same treasure cards. Just because they use them better than you, you want them removed from the game. Sound a little selfish?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2009
Once you step into ranked, its a whole new different atmosphere. what makes me is how you lose to low level apprentices. They have low health.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
PhilosopherNecroma... on Jun 28, 2014 wrote:
So I was playing wizard101 with me and some friends the other day and we we were having fun playing practice pvp and then we said, hey lets go play ranked match since we've been doing good as a team overall. So we went to ranked pvp and it was ok we won and lost matches, but what got me infuriated the most was this one game, it was my level 33 friend, a level 41 and me 38 against level 10 6 6. And guess what THEY WON!
And how did they win? simple use two ra's and 1 storm lord in the fifth or sixth round. Is that really fair? Also they were all warlords while my team were just privates????
I have mixed feelings about it. I really don't care if they allow or remove the privilege to remove treasure cards in PVP. I personally never use treasure cards in PVP, I usually save them for emergencies in fights.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Scurvy Anthony Wal... on Aug 21, 2014 wrote:
I have mixed feelings about it. I really don't care if they allow or remove the privilege to remove treasure cards in PVP. I personally never use treasure cards in PVP, I usually save them for emergencies in fights.
And that's why you're losing... Seriously, people live and die in PvP based on TCs.

Explorer
Oct 22, 2009
Using TC in low level PVP is something that will continue to exist.

I am not a fan of it, but I have found a way to still defeat TC users without using them myself.

I understand why people do it, but I find it even more satifying to beat them without it, and have the satisfaction of knowing they are so mad after using those high level TC and still losing.