Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 25, 2009
ladybug904 wrote:
So I looked at Ironhawk's guide. I looked at EVERY SINGLE boss, but there was absolutley no Grand Death Deck.
Is there a Grand Death Deck? And if so, who has it????

have you gottenGrimcaster Doomfaring's deck. It isnt grand but the stats match the other grand decks

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Acress111 wrote:
ladybug904 wrote:
So I looked at Ironhawk's guide. I looked at EVERY SINGLE boss, but there was absolutley no Grand Death Deck.
Is there a Grand Death Deck? And if so, who has it????

have you gottenGrimcaster Doomfaring's deck. It isnt grand but the stats match the other grand decks

There are no grand decks.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Golme27 wrote:
Viktor Snowcrusher has your hat, he is past all the mother dragons in the Hatchery

He also gives lvl 50 ice boots: Snowcrusher's Snowstompers

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
Ok. I know where all the ice stuff is in DS.(except the ring and amulate) and i'll tell you what it has so you can decide wreather its worth farming for or not.

Hat - Yeve Spiderkeeper - crystal cove- Gives 293 Health , 6% shield from every class, 2% ice accuracy, 4% ice boost

Robe- Malistare- 443 health, 9% shield from every class, 7% ice boost, Colossus Card

Boots- Viktor Snow Crusher- Drake Hatchery- 148 health, 5% shield from every class, 1% ice accruacy, 3% ice boost

Athame- Gurtok- 227 Health, 170 Mana, 15% power pip precentage :-)

Hope this helped,

~~~~Tara PixieDust~~~~
~~~Lvl *48* Ice Wizard~~~
~~~Soon to be: Master of Ice~~~

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Golme27 wrote:
Viktor Snowcrusher has your hat, he is past all the mother dragons in the Hatchery
This is a lie! I fought him about 138 times and didnt get my hat! I want my storm hat!

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
I have gotten three athemes from Gurtok, but they are all Myth only.

Does he really drop one for death wizards?

How about a ring for death wizards?

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
cealwutka wrote:
I have gotten three athemes from Gurtok, but they are all Myth only.

Does he really drop one for death wizards?

How about a ring for death wizards?

Yes, Gurtok Firebender has all of the school rings and the other Gurtok has all of the school athemes.Trust me i got a lot of death rings and athemes from the gurtoks so just get lucky.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
Can any one give me a link to see what the best life gear looks like?Please! :D

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
cherrypop456 wrote:
Where Do I Find lvl 50 Gear For A Conjurer?

Emily EarthGem
lvl 23
Future Master Of Myth

Malistare drops the robe. (it gives earthquake item) Yeva Spiderkeeper drops hat. The gurtoks in great spyre drops the athame and ring. and krasys drops the boots. And avalanche drops 100 damage myth sword.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
HI pplz I love my grand myth this game is awesome! btw myth lvl 50 gear is sweet

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
fancherkyle wrote:
can any body tell me who drops the level 50 Storm Hat.
victor snow crusher drops the lvl 50 storm hat

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
mattman2425 wrote:
There are some good lv50 gear but too me i only know that Death gear works but can someone please tell me that theres some good lv50 gear

Ok... Did you know the wayfinder set is best lvl 50 for any school
Its in the WareHouse
The helmet gives ninja pigs and 275 health
Robe is 390 health
Boots is 190 health
Yes they all are stats

I also wanna say all the grandmaster death gear because noboday said it
Helm:Yeva spiderkeeper
Robe: Malistare (All are malistare for all schools)
Boots: Kraysys

Your welcome for all these facts:

*******Evan seashield Level 46 Master necromancer********
$$$$$$$$ Connor dunerider level 3 novice sorrcer $$$$$$$$$
###### Jacob goldstone Level 13 Intanate Thurgest########

:) :) :) Have a nice day!

Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Does anybody know who drop the elegant Fire Hat Cause i want it to complete my super legendary Fire Robes

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
from my experience in trying to get my level 50 hat from snowcrusher, i have concluded that if you are not looking for a school specific item that you can use, you will find it faster. i have concluded this because i only have 1 grandmaster fire piece and 2 or 3 grandmaster life school and death school items. In conclusion, use another wizard type to find your grandmaster gear just a little bit faster if speed is your concern. otherwise just keep farming.

thank you for your time,
Charles Shadowflame level 50 pyromancer.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
kevinros wrote:
dragon20129 wrote:
where can i get best myth level 50 gear?

i think malistares brother i cant spell his name though

His name is Cyrus Drake.

Survivor
Dec 02, 2010
If There Is A legendary Fire Or Whatever Out There Could You PLease Help Me Level Up?

Please And Thank You

Alex DeathBlade
Level 47 Master Pyromancer.
Savior Of The Spiral.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2010
ah!!!!!!!!!! the good old days of farming viktor snow crusher yeva spider keeper malistare and his demons um long list its like my santa gift list anny ways storm ice and fire all get their stuff from viktor yeva and malistare with his grotuks life myth death and balance krysys mr. polite snowcrusher and mr. lovely pieceul malistare with his too weak demons that guards the doors well crystals i wish we could farm lvl 60ers :( :( :(

Mastermind
Mar 28, 2009
Explorer
Jun 16, 2011